BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

EDIT: Hope nobody read that...

I think I'll leave that information to myself at the moment.

But I really am an Innocent... Take it how you want it but it's the truth.

Edited by ThunderChicken

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know I probably shouldn't have done that lol.

But you'll see what will happen if BB (the supposed Mengalabot) actually decides to send the QAs after me...

I had to edit that last post because I revealed my role and I'm not sure I want to do that this early in the game...

Yeah I know I probably shouldn't have done that lol.

But you'll see what will happen if BB (the supposed Mengalabot) actually decides to send the QAs after me...

I had to edit that last post because I revealed my role and I'm not sure I want to do that this early in the game...

If you are who I think you are, then we need the MedBot or Herbalist to save you.

Nope I'm pretty sure I don't. But there is still the chance I might die tonight...

And who do you think I am?

You don't what....know what I'm thinking? Who does? I don't even know...lol

I think you are...Someone that should be protected in case the QAs try to kill you. Which I don't think they should. There are worse enemies to both Innocents and the baddies *cough*Brandon*cough* It's up to you if you want to come out with your role.

Man, he's gonna hate me... :o

I am quite possibly completely wrong about all of my suspicions... :lol:

There are worse enemies to both Innocents and the baddies *cough*Brandon*cough*

Man, he's gonna hate me... :o

Lol yeah, I am an enemy to all. I guess me and zero are in the same boat right now. Except I actually hunt baddies.

At this point the QAs are without a doubt going to go after TC because it will allow them to meet up and get BTSC. But I dunno if the saving roles should protect TC, because as I said before... I think he could be one of the M4F14 so it's in the best interest of the innocents to let him die.

Lol yeah, I am an enemy to all. I guess me and zero are in the same boat right now. Except I actually hunt baddies.

At this point the QAs are without a doubt going to go after TC because it will allow them to meet up and get BTSC. But I dunno if the saving roles should protect TC, because as I said before... I think he could be one of the M4F14 so it's in the best interest of the innocents to let him die.

Well, if you're the Mimic I, personally, don't think we should airlock you. What evidence do you have? Why do you think TC is Mafia, and why would he be a good target? Why are you so certain the QAs are going to go after him?

Well, if you're the Mimic I, personally, don't think we should airlock you. What evidence do you have? Why do you think TC is Mafia, and why would he be a good target? Why are you so certain the QAs are going to go after him?

Well, I don't really have any evidence. I killed Phaze, and he was the megalabot or whatever.

I think you and/or TC are M4F14 because I was making lie detectable statements about helping the innocents, and you two were still trying to burn me.

I am certain that the QAs are going to go after him because I have already specified TC as their target. The QAs didn't meet up last night, so if they are smart they will go after TC so that they can get BTSC. Otherwise they will not meet up and continue to run around blind.

I'm starting to wonder if I should even bother trying to solve this puzzle to get out of jail. #7 is probably going to kill me if I get out of jail (instead of killing Zero who is the one #7 should be after). And if not him, then the M4F14 may try to get revenge on me. Even though I really have no interest in killing the M4F14 b/c I cannot win by killing one of them. :P

Plus there's really no point in me killing anyone tonight. Using the M4f14 kill ability tonight will not bring me any closer to winning the game. In fact it could severely hinder my ability to win the game if I were to accidentally kill Zero OR Seven OR The Mutant OR a QA. Strategically it's in my best interest to not kill any of them tonight.

Edited by Brandonb

EDIT: Hope nobody read that...

I think I'll leave that information to myself at the moment.

But I really am an Innocent... Take it how you want it but it's the truth.

Sounds suspicious..

Nope I'm pretty sure I don't [need protection]. But there is still the chance I might die tonight...

And who do you think I am?

Yeah don't save me please!

Let them attack me!

Haha I feel like I sound so much like phaze... xD

Why are you calling on QA's to attack you and for saving roles not to save you? Could you be a QA looking to meet up with the others going to attack you? Could your earlier post 'revealing' your role have been another, different role that wasn't yours, and you edited it because you realised you would get found out or at least challenged?

But now I know we should go for BrandonB...

So any Innocent with an attack role, attack BrandonB!

Wow... Can I say anything without making it sound like I'm a baddie?

You're incriminating yourself here with your lack of clarity i feel, a bit like Phaze lol.

O and btw have you any defence to Bb's claims that you are Mafia? Not saying that's true either though, Bb could be trying just to take attention off himself... :wacko:

Edit: add spaces

Edited by Joe's Student

I'm telling you I'm not a Mafia lol.

I, in my defense, have no idea what a lie-detectable statement is...

Cause it rarely popped up in MVI and I never got around to reading MV, so that isn't really a good argument about me being Mafia BB.

I don't know why you're basing your whole statement on "He continued to try to lynch me even though I was making lie-detectable statements." Cause it isn't really a very good argument.

Why are you calling on QA's to attack you and for saving roles not to save you? Could you be a QA looking to meet up with the others going to attack you? Could your earlier post 'revealing' your role have been another, different role that wasn't yours, and you edited it because you realised you would get found out or at least challenged?

O and btw have you any defence to Bb's claims that you are Mafia? Not saying that's true either though, Bb could be trying just to take attention off himself... :wacko:

Edit: add spaces

Ok since I think after tonight I'm sure I'm gonna be the one airlocked cause I can't keep my mouth shut and everybody around here is so suspicious of everybody... I guess I'll say my role now...

I'm the Mutant, I don't wanna be saved because Zero is alive and the QAs would just waste their time trying to kill me because of that very reason...

Did everybody overlook that part of my role or did I just read it wrong?

And btw I didn't even think of saying a different role Joe lol that wasn't where my mind was at at all...

EDIT: Clarification

Edited by ThunderChicken

okay... deeper thoughts...

1)when Y-S4N said that phaze was useing the "i am a mafiso" strategy... i started thinking what roles that could apply to... no innocent would say that... they would have no reason... so phaze must have been a mafioso, so BB most likely wasn't lying...