BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

good game everybody. Being a Mafia is harder than it seems, I suppose... I think that the general plan was that I would blow up with Nayana so that there would be no lie-detection, and then you would start throwing around random accusations at each other. Congratulations, innocents!! :D

Anyways, Sinistral and I were thinking about continuing that Pirate-themed Mafia idea he had, though I haven't been in contact with him for a while. Or we could do Unreality's village Mafia thing. However, this will all happen later... school, work and other things people have to do.

Ah, I see your strategy now. Not a bad idea since you were going to die anyway, taking out our lie detection. Seven foiled your plan it seems. Way to go, CP! In any case, I think you would have needed to kill off one of the unclaimed roles in order for Ben Law to stand a chance the following day, which is why I was trying to get some claims out of people before the night post.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very surprised by everyone after I died.

I had said that I ran the QA Spy and it came up as "Baddie"

Then the following night I tried to take out Ben Law. I couldn't believe that no one caught on to that! The last unknown mafioso had been identified a long time ago :P

I had thought about that, Bb, but it wasn't very certain. Ben Law was on my suspicion list since I knew you had stolen a spy ability and used it and were probably hoping to get Zero. But there was the possiblity that you chose someone to spy and were told "innocent" and then chose Ben Law at random after that.

I had thought about that, Bb, but it wasn't very certain. Ben Law was on my suspicion list since I knew you had stolen a spy ability and used it and were probably hoping to get Zero. But there was the possiblity that you chose someone to spy and were told "innocent" and then chose Ben Law at random after that.

Well, I said that it came back as "baddie." Too bad no one trusted me. I changed up my game plan this time just to see what would happen. I don't think I told a single lie this entire game, but no one believed me. Hehe, the boy who cried Wolf strikes again! B))

Well, I said that it came back as "baddie." Too bad no one trusted me. I changed up my game plan this time just to see what would happen. I don't think I told a single lie this entire game, but no one believed me. Hehe, the boy who cried Wolf strikes again! B))

You lied(or were mistaken at least) about the Mengalabot. After that I couldn't really take anything you said as being a sure thing.

You lied(or were mistaken at least) about the Mengalabot. After that I couldn't really take anything you said as being a sure thing.

Yeah, I tried to clear that up when I found out that I was mistaken. All I got to know was that I was going to be able to spy, and I jumped the gun about what role I assumed it was.

Thank you thank you to everyone!

I thought some of you might be onto me so I had to act a bit strange in the end.

It was post #613 that tipped me off to Ben law's real ID.

And I had to off Bb but not vote for him. His mimic shenanigans

were just casting too many variables into the game.

Great job all!! :ph34r:B))

I'm up for another game.

Let me know when to sign up!

Good game, wow CP you were gonna die till Ocular's brilliant plan worked against me. :D

SoKrisky, so you you were gonna kill me eh?

Who'd you off instead? I didnt guess you were zero.

But I did think Zero was after me...

I have to say I am very proud of myself for fooling you all. ;)

** doing a cute little pixie dance in a circle*******

Edited by crazypainter

Just curious... did anybody pick up on the fact that I gave away my role after night 4?

OE I knew something was up but not what your role was.

I put down these little marks on my spreadsheet if my suspisions are raised. YOu only got 1 mark so I wasnt

concerned about you at the time.......

I will never doubt you again mr OE!

OE I knew something was up but not what your role was.

I put down these little marks on my spreadsheet if my suspisions are raised. YOu only got 1 mark so I wasnt

concerned about you at the time.......

I will never doubt you again mr OE!

And CP, why makes you keep nailing me as baddies? :)

And CP, why makes you keep nailing me as baddies? :)

Oh woon, I have no idea right now. Or maybe I dont want to let go of one of my secrets.

You were new, I had to ride you to see your reponses.

Or it could be your grammar. ;)

Edited by crazypainter

Hmmm...out of curiosity...anyone figure out what actually happened to the Mimic on Night Three? B))

Guesses to what the connection b/w Zero and the Numbers is?

A little teaser:

Two years after the mysterious tragedy that befell Affinion 7, the most complex AI of its time, which had been miraculously salvaged from the ruins, Y-S4N, has been installed as the overseer of the newly developed space colony Belryius 8. The Citizens chosen to populate this mecca are bright-eyed, eager types who are in anticipation of this new adventure. Unbeknownst to them, however, the ubiquitous M4F14 have sent new agents of destruction to annihilate this new threat to their technological superiority. Another thing that the citizens are not aware of is that their seemingly benevolent god AI has sent its own ANGELs to eradicate organic lifeforms and recreate their world in its own image. All the brilliant minds of the population know that predicting the future is impossible. So who will decide the victor in what promises to be a truly epic battle?

(Coming soon to a brain teaser forum near you) ;)

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Hmmm...out of curiosity...anyone figure out what actually happened to the Mimic on Night Three? B))

Guesses to what the connection b/w Zero and the Numbers is?

A little teaser:

Two years after the mysterious tragedy that befell Affinion 7, the most complex AI of its time, which had been miraculously salvaged from the ruins, Y-S4N, has been installed as the overseer of the newly developed space colony Belryius 8. The Citizens chosen to populate this mecca are bright-eyed, eager types who are in anticipation of this new adventure. Unbeknownst to them, however, the ubiquitous M4F14 have sent new agents of destruction to annihilate this new threat to their technological superiority. Another thing that the citizens are not aware of is that their seemingly benevolent god AI has sent its own ANGELs to eradicate organic lifeforms and recreate their world in its own image. All the brilliant minds of the population know that predicting the future is impossible. So who will decide the victor in what promises to be a truly epic battle?

(Coming soon to a brain teaser forum near you) ;)

Not really, but

1) I think the way you write the story line for QA like they are not the baddies. I actually sympathy them.

2) Seven is the clone of Zero. Not forgetting the failure clones of One, Two, ..... till Six.

3) BioEngineer could be the mother or the lover of zero.

Just some wild thoughts. :huh:

That's mean my saving function in night 3 is a failure. :(

and that' cause dusty to be killled in night 4, which I try my best, yet fail again

1st failure - save baddies

2nd failure - fail to save innocents!

Wow! Double failure. :blink:

I have already said thanks to you :D and because of that Save, you made the game more interesting else it would have ended in DAY THREE.

Yeah, I claimed to be Seven and then locked myself up knowing that the attacks against me would fail. I hoped that the real Seven would realize I was doing it to protect them from Zero. I jumped to the top of CP's suspicion list right after that, so I had a feeling she might have been the real Seven. But then all that stuff she said towards the end didn't make any sense and confused me.

Nice Move OE , I thought that you were 7 :blush:

I was very surprised by everyone after I died.

I had said that I ran the QA Spy and it came up as "Baddie"

Then the following night I tried to take out Ben Law. I couldn't believe that no one caught on to that! The last unknown mafioso had been identified a long time ago :P

After he was killed, Bb was again dying to know who I was :D . He wrote "Hey, I'm out of the game now, and I'm not gonna be back in the game b/c of my knowedge... but I gotta know, are u M4F14 or Zero?"

I replied "You chose the wrong Target" :P

I have already said thanks to you :D and because of that Save, you made the game more interesting else it would have ended in DAY THREE.

I do enjoy this game and Ben Law, guess what? Below is whom I save on every night:

1) Ben Law

2) GC

3) Ben Law - saved (I was shock when I read and find out the role I plan to save on night 1 and night 2 being attacked on the same night, sorry GC, if I start with you first, the story maybe different)

4) Dusty - failed

5) myself

I really appreciate Y-san for particular few things:

1) for her nice and wonderful description on the scenario which how I the herbalist save Ben Law. :). Sounds so great and mysterious.

2) for help me to clear my name from not saving Dusty.

Edited by woon

I do enjoy this game and Ben Law, guess what? Below is whom I save on every night:

1) Ben Law

2) GC

3) Ben Law - saved (I was shock when I read and find out the role I plan to save on night 1 and night 2 being attacked on the same night, sorry GC, if I start with you first, the story maybe different)

4) Dusty - failed

5) myself

I really appreciate Y-san for particular few things:

1) for her nice and wonderful description on the scenario which how I the herbalist save Ben Law. :). Sounds so great and mysterious.

2) for help me to clear my name from not saving Dusty.

I said I owe you one, so if both of us play again and I get a saving role, I will repay it ;)

wow i actually read all 108 pages today :blink: but its because the stories were written so well and the "cast" was so good at what they were assigned to do! I really want to be a part of the next one but I'll probably get killed off or replaced for being inactive :( the only reason why i was able to read the whole thing today is because it was my day off hehe anywho, good job everybody! ;):D

oohhh....I died!! but the innocents won :D

so the medot was alive....hhmm....

hahaha...ben law, mafia?? clever...

and sorry woon i thought u were mafia based on pm activity and also not posting much earlier :)

great game everyone and Y-s it was well hosted too! ;)