BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

DAY FOUR

Three...Two...One...Zero

Nayana's outline was illuminated by the setting (holographic) sun. She had one hand on her hip and her head was raised high in triumph. The other citizens, what remained of them, stood next to her, wearing smug, excited smiles as the guard bots led SoKrisky down his final path towards the airlock.

"I'm Zero!" he cried, waving his hands in the air like a madman. "No, I'm the NF, no, I'm M4F14!"

Frozen gave him an incredulous look. "Yeah, that strategy worked real well for Phaze..."

"Airlock SoKrispy, airlock SoKrispy!" the crowd chanted.

SoKrisky glared at them with his differently colored eyes. "It's SoKris-K-y! If you all want to kill me, at least you could get my name right!"

His voice sounded furious, but his eyes did not display anger. No, there were no emotions that could be found in his eyes unless one dug really deep and found the deep-rooted sadness that he hid, even from himself. But his name, his life, even his death did not matter. Nothing in the world mattered now. After all, he was Zero.

Just then, Mekal walked by, talking into his i-holophone. He was so engrossed in the conversation that he was oblivious to what was going on around him. "No, you're lame. I'll be the first one to reach five hundred..."

Upon hearing the number, Zero's pupils dilated, and his instinct made him pounce on Mekal. "Aaagh!" Mekal coughed as Zero put him in a choke grip. The guard bots surrounded them and tried unsuccessfully to separate the two. The shouts from the crowd got louder. Being an AI, Y-S4N immediately recognized the most efficient solution. Oh well, Y-S4N shrugged (cybertronically) and gave the guard bots the order. The guard bots grabbed both of the creatures and tossed them into the airlock. CP nonchalantly pressed the buttons on the control panel. The inner doors closed. Mekal was panicking, banging on the doors. Zero stood there, wordlessly, his intense stare fixed on the space in front of him. The outer doors opened and the two were sucked out into space.

Mekal's screams faded into a dull drone. Zero felt the strength draining out of him along with the body heat. As his eyes closed, an image appeared in his mind's eye. It was the image of a woman with light brown hair and innocent violet eyes. She smiled kindly at him and extended her hand. His body was numb from the lack of heat, but yet seeing her beautiful face kindled a slight warmth in the heart he had thought he no longer had. Zero shakily raised his own hand and reached for hers...and then the darkness engulfed him.

Host AIs: Y-S4N and L1S

Roster:

1) Frozen

2) Mekal - DEAD [Cybernetic Droid] (air-locked)

3) ThunderChicken - DEAD [?] (killed by...Everyone???)

4) onetruth - DEAD [QA] (air-locked)

5) Ocular-Enso

6) Kat

7) Crazypainter

8) GC - DEAD [?] (killed by M4F14)

9) Nayana

10) Slickster - DEAD [bioEnginner] (killed by M4F14)

11) Dusty - DEAD [?] (killed by M4F14)

12) Dawh - DEAD [QA] (air-locked)

13) Sinistral - DEAD [?] (killed by Zero)

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law

17) Phaze - DEAD [?] (killed by Mimic)

18) SoKrisky - DEAD [Zero] (air-locked)

19) Brandonb - DEAD??? [?] (killed by Seven)

20) Joe's Student-DEAD [M4F14] (air-locked)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you really have to kill me? I fell your pain nayana... i guess it's what i deserved... oh well... See you in the mysterious village of mafia VII...

EDIT:this government is almost as corrupt as 1984...

Edit2: for this... im not applying for Redrum University

Edited by Mekal

did you really have to kill me? I fell your pain nayana... i guess it's what i deserved... oh well... See you in the mysterious village of mafia VII...

do you mean the pirate ship of Pirate Mafia?

well scince im going to die anyways... i am the CD... i took dawh randomly and then the next day i took OT because i was sure of it*... i didn't take anyone the day before because i couldn't find someone untill it was to late so i decided not to... and also i couldn't ake one today because i was suspended...

* edited: I was sure that she was a baddie and i didn't wan't her to try and sway people...

So night time is upon us.....

any ideas folks on who is who?

I didnt think zero was SoKrisky.

I thought it was Woon

YES!! we got Zero!

Edited by crazypainter

well scince im going to die anyways... i am the CD... i took dawh randomly and then the next day i took OT because i was sure of it*... i didn't take anyone the day before because i couldn't find someone untill it was to late so i decided not to... and also i couldn't ake one today because i was suspended...

* edited: I was sure that she was a baddie and i didn't wan't her to try and sway people...

Just for the record, it didn't seem like you took Dawh randomly. Dawh casts random vote for Mekal, Dawh gets taken away by CD a little while later... Coincidence? I think not.

So if my calculations are correct, night should end at 9am PST.

No worries about Zero anymore!!!! HA!

Just worry about the remaining 2 mafiosos.

any ideas anyone?

Frozen &...??????

Oh and we havent figured out who the other QA is..alive? dead?

Edited by crazypainter

Just for the record, it didn't seem like you took Dawh randomly. Dawh casts random vote for Mekal, Dawh gets taken away by CD a little while later... Coincidence? I think not.

You know I thought of that earlier but it was so obvious that I thought it was a frame job or something.

Why/how could you be suspended from a website?

But you have not posted in this forum so AI has the power to terminate you.

Hmm airlock maybe?

Or nibbled to death by innocent looking rabbits....

He is suspended due to keep posting non value-added posts in the puzzle with TC. Both of them suspended for 48 hours.

So if my calculations are correct, night should end at 9am PST.

No worries about Zero anymore!!!! HA!

Just worry about the remaining 2 mafiosos.

any ideas anyone?

Frozen &...??????

Oh and we havent figured out who the other QA is..alive? dead?

The other QA should be Phaze, who is the Gravitational enforcer that been killed in the first night. I guess...

The other QA should be Phaze, who is the Gravitational enforcer that been killed in the first night. I guess...

but we dont know that b4 we are assuming that each player who admitted to a role is telling the truth. Isnt that counter intuitive in mafia?

but we dont know that b4 we are assuming that each player who admitted to a role is telling the truth. Isnt that counter intuitive in mafia?

Remember, the QA only win if they suscessfully killed mutant by themself, or else they will given another mission. Upon the failure of the mission, they will be air-locked on the next day. If the gravitional enforcer is still alive, I don't know what will be the meaning of him/her staying in M4F14 without a mission. Doesn't it sound very pity?

Remember, the QA only win if they suscessfully killed mutant by themself, or else they will given another mission. Upon the failure of the mission, they will be air-locked on the next day. If the gravitional enforcer is still alive, I don't know what will be the meaning of him/her staying in M4F14 without a mission. Doesn't it sound very pity?

I dont understand. Pity? Do you mean Petty?

Mira, I think it is important that we figure out all the roles.

Throwing out the if of one player makes it harder to figure out the rest, no?

edit: spelling

Edited by crazypainter

But we DO have all the roles figured out, except for one. What you are doing is casting doubt on the roles that we have already figured out, trying to make it sound as if there could be a QA still alive. The last person to try and convince us that there was a QA still alive just got airlocked. You're sounding rather shady right now. Are you sure you want to go down that road, CP?

Having pretended to be someone who has trouble with english, I sympathize with woon. :P I don't think "pity" is the right word to use there, but I can understand the gist of what he's trying to say. Btw, you're gonna confuse him even more by throwing spanish into the mix. :D

I mean pitiful, for a role that has no mission to win but still remain in the story.

Yes, woon is right. It would not make sense for the QA's to still be in the game if they had no way of winning. Zero is removed from the game if he fails to kill Seven, and so are the QA's after failing both of their objectives.

But we DO have all the roles figured out, except for one. What you are doing is casting doubt on the roles that we have already figured out, trying to make it sound as if there could be a QA still alive. The last person to try and convince us that there was a QA still alive just got airlocked. You're sounding rather shady right now. Are you sure you want to go down that road, CP?

Having pretended to be someone who has trouble with english, I sympathize with woon. :P I don't think "pity" is the right word to use there, but I can understand the gist of what he's trying to say. Btw, you're gonna confuse him even more by throwing spanish into the mix. :D

C'est une bonne idea! :P

Yeah...and I'm not *that* bad of an organizer...>><

list of players and roles..

1) Frozen- mafia

2) Kat- mad scientist

3) Nayana - robbie

4) Ocular enso- ???

5) Cp- ???

6) woon- ???

7) BenLaw- ???

8) Taliesin- ???

5 roles unknown....

reamining roles- mafia, seven, herbalist, wraith, dunno the last one.....

we can eliminate ocular enso as wraith...

wraith maybe either CP/woon/Ben/taliesin

ben law isnt the herbalist because he was saved once.

herbalist- ocular enso/woon/taliesin/CP

i have got an idea who seven is and as i have told earlier my guess of mafia is woon.

what do u all think?

list of players and roles..

1) Frozen- mafia

2) Kat- mad scientist

3) Nayana - robbie

4) Ocular enso- ???

5) Cp- ???

6) woon- ???

7) BenLaw- ???

8) Taliesin- ???

5 roles unknown....

reamining roles- mafia, seven, herbalist, wraith, dunno the last one.....

we can eliminate ocular enso as wraith...

wraith maybe either CP/woon/Ben/taliesin

ben law isnt the herbalist because he was saved once.

herbalist- ocular enso/woon/taliesin/CP

i have got an idea who seven is and as i have told earlier my guess of mafia is woon.

what do u all think?

If everyone buy your idea, then Mafia will not kill me tonight, because that will tell everyone that I am not the Mafia.

So, herbalist, no need to considered save me tonight. I will be safe!

This is my ghost post, I need to look out for you Nayana, and Ocular you are very smart. I am sorry TC I couldnt avenge your death. I guess I can now see you, friend. I should have listened! But I will get my revenge, I have tasted blood only once but now I have an unquenchable thirst for blood. <_<

Hows this for the 1000th post

Edited by SoKrisky