BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

yes..u r right..that rule was introduced later...i have saved the rules and stuff which were made earlier before the start of the game...

No harm done... hopefully the Medbot reads my post.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes thank you sokrisky you explain it better than me. sorry i did not explain well.

Your new it's no problem, and it is kinda hard to catch up to about 70+ pages, so maybe you are just tired or lazy right now. :P! Glad you read the rules properly.

Just back from hollywood bowl seeing la philharmonic and john williams do all his scoress! Fantastic!!!

The themes from Indiana JOnes, Starwars, Close Incounters..etc! So cool!!!!

So now it is night.....

So curious to see what happens.

I was thinking that perhaps some of you BD'ers werein the vrows w/ me 2nite//....

Hmmm...thanks everyone for pointing out the Medbot can't save me. I have written to check out someone, but I'm currently inebriated, so I forget who. You have to forgive me, I am visiting my brother in Phoenix, and he has a bar less than a block away. Anyway, as soon as I have a response on whoever, I will let y'all know.

Hmmm...now I have to go build a crib...

*Cough* you could try to figure out the identity of the baddie with the most imminent win condition *cough* it is going to be night four *cough*

I fully agree with you and that is why I have been saying it again and again ... 0 kills 7 he wins and the game is over within a blink of an eye ... We need the saving roles to save someone who they think is 7 else it will be too late . That is the main reason why I did not vote for JS and I think I will not get a chance to say it again as the game will be over !!!

I fully agree with you and that is why I have been saying it again and again ... 0 kills 7 he wins and the game is over within a blink of an eye ... We need the saving roles to save someone who they think is 7 else it will be too late . That is the main reason why I did not vote for JS and I think I will not get a chance to say it again as the game will be over !!!

Yes but we don't even KNOW if the herbalist or medbot is still alive... if 7 comes out then we don't know if we can protect him...

BTW I have school tomorrow so please do not charge me for inactivity if I dont vote. If ever this happens automatically make my vote to whoever has the most votes on him(unless it is me, then do not vote[if there is a tie breaker I shall not vote aswell]). :D TY

i think herbalis need to save dusty tonight please. we listened to grey cells and killed brandonb like he said because he can detect bad guys but now grey cells is dead. so we need to keep dusty alive she detect bad guys for us to kill. joe student will die today but we need to know who is bad guy for tomororw.

It is Zero.

We need to figure it out who he/she/it is :blink:

Is Zero losing his patience :D

Ben, I agree with you.

earlier OE stated that he needed to not be jailed so he could do

important work on night 5.

edit:

no!! wraith why you arrest me i am on your side! you are lucky that i escape, my english is not good but i am good with math so it take me some time but i answered math puzzle right. please do not arrest me again tomorrow it will be night 5 so very important for me to not be arrested. wraith i hope you understand. herbalist need to save dusty so wraith please do not arrest me or herbalist or dusty.
Edited by crazypainter

ok this is the list of players who are alive...and i have also displayed who have come out with their roles and whom we have discovered...i am doing this so that we can atleast guess who zero can be

1) Frozen - mafia.

2) Kat- mad scientist

3) Nayana- Robbie the robot

4) Dusty- Uberhacker

5) Mekal- ???

6) Ocular enso- ???

7) CP- ???

8) Taliesin- ???

9) Ben law- ???

10) Woon- ???

11) Sokrisky- ???

remaining roles- zero,seven,mafia,herbalist, wraith which ones are remaining?

Edited by Nayana

Thank You :)

Yeah I know I gave you a hard time. It was something that you said in post 613 that peaked my spidey sense.

Now I am not thinking you are a baddie. But I cant figure out who you are. Im not gonna ask you to come out

as you could be a very important innocent role.

ok this is the list of players who are alive...and i have also displayed who have come out with their roles and whom we have discovered...i am doing this so that we can atleast guess who zero can be

1) Frozen - mafia.

2) Kat- mad scientist

3) Nayana- Robbie the robot

4) Dusty- Uberhacker

5) Mekal- ???

6) Ocular enso- ???

7) CP- ???

8) Taliesin- ???

9) Ben law- ???

10) Woon- ???

11) Sokrisky- ???

remaining roles- zero,seven,mafia,herbalist, wraith which ones are remaining?

So there are 2 mafia remaining and Zero.

My guess is Ocular, Woon, and SoKrispy are the baddies.

Edited by crazypainter

Hmmm...thanks everyone for pointing out the Medbot can't save me. I have written to check out someone, but I'm currently inebriated, so I forget who. You have to forgive me, I am visiting my brother in Phoenix, and he has a bar less than a block away. Anyway, as soon as I have a response on whoever, I will let y'all know.

Hmmm...now I have to go build a crib...

Girl, I knew I liked you. I like a girl who likes her wine!

PS I was toasted last night too. At least I didnt have to build a crib!

But...now we have to figure out who is a baddie.

Would you mind checking on Woom, Ocular, and SoKrispy for us?

1 mafia and zero

ooops.

So talesin who are your choices for possible baddies? :huh:

edit:

Anyone know when the night post is coming?

Im thinking that the next day is gonna be a blood bath

with us going after each other to be airlocked.

Happy Labor Day Weekend to all the BDers in the US!

Edited by crazypainter