BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

#7 I repeat. Please kill Brandon tonight. He is in sight of victory. He will deny that, but it's just incredible how Brandon has survived this far. He will exceed his own expectations. :P

And good night everyone!

Aww C'mon man! If zero isn't killed tonight, then seven will probably die at his/her hands tomorrow night.

Besides, I'm a self proclaimed baddie from day one! I wanna see what kind of record I can set for most days alive as an outed baddie!

Edit: 1500! :D

Edited by Brandonb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made my choice several hours ago. I'm not even going to consider what you all say... I'm going with the instincts. We'll see what happens. B))

ha I have to laugh. Not at you Bb :D but at the instincts comment.

I remember hearing ppl and myself getting scolded for only going with a feeling

Instinct is just a feeling. I go on it All the time.

congrats brandonb!

and CP, I can't lie detect. I'm the hacker, so I ask for someone's role during the day, and Y-54N tells me what their role is. I KNOW the GC is the Space Agent, and Kat is the Mad Scientist, so don't waste time checking them out, Nayana. I mean, you can if you want, but we want to find the baddies, and they're not. I know this game makes everyone suspicious, but I think GC and I proved ourself with dawh and onetruth, and I vouch for Kat.

Aww C'mon man! If zero isn't killed tonight, then seven will probably die at his/her hands tomorrow night.

Besides, I'm a self proclaimed baddie from day one! I wanna see what kind of record I can set for most days alive as an outed baddie!

Edit: 1500! :D

Congrats on 1500! Does that put you in a new catagory?

And I have to say I am so flippin amazed that you are still alive Bb!

I am quite impressed! Although I have voted for you to be airlocked

quite a bit. perhaps it will happen tomarrow. <_< :P

Edited by crazypainter

congrats brandonb!

and CP, I can't lie detect. I'm the hacker, so I ask for someone's role during the day, and Y-54N tells me what their role is. I KNOW the GC is the Space Agent, and Kat is the Mad Scientist, so don't waste time checking them out, Nayana. I mean, you can if you want, but we want to find the baddies, and they're not. I know this game makes everyone suspicious, but I think GC and I proved ourself with dawh and onetruth, and I vouch for Kat.

Sorry, I really do forget.

Its so complicated and with the rules being M4F14 vs mafia..... oy veh!

It sure looked like it. Dawh valiantly claimed to be a Uber-Hacker, but there was not much he could do. he had to lynch you and he couldn't hide his secondary mission. It was do-or-die. Well farewell QA's. So dawh was OT's son? Very emotional, but we innocents have to survive. :P That was a lovely touch to the tale, MG. :D

@Y-San: Was the QA's secondary objective to kill Taliesin?

EDIT: Sorry typo.

No, actually Dawh was Aria :P...(hence the "We've found another one!")

And I can't your question, sorry.

hahaha..that was a real challenge for me...cuz the rules have changed for this mafia...in the earlier one, one could lie detect those direct statements....i had to read through 22 pages or so to get those statements,...i am a lazy gal..i want u all to help me now :P

Actually, the rules were changed for Mafia VI, I'm just following the same ones...

That should've been lie detectable! Y-san just didn't want me to get over on the innocents with the statement I had made. At the time I made that statement, I had already beneficial to the innocents by killing a QA. :P Oh well. Now lets see.... who to pick.... :rolleyes:

Edit: LOL! Looks like someone deleted my signature.

Yeah, and in past games Mafia have killed off QAs as well, and they've killed off the GR (hehe)...plus to fulfill the Mimic's win condition, it has to kill off an Innocent...(or at least get one air-locked)

Night Post will come later...I'm really busy today (a large part due to my slacking off the rest of this week ;P), so I won't be able to right it until this evening.

I hope Aria's ending was poetic enough for you :D

You are a precious vote, one that will air-lock baddies ... but you coming out with your role just made yourself a target for the baddies :o

I disagree. She has not powers over the mafia. She cant harm them besides the day vote. THe mafia already know who is good/bad with an exception of Zero. THe mafia would be better killing of someone with a kill abbility/heal/discover than someone with just a day vote. I beleive she will be safe until then end..

ok..I am robbie :) i decided to come out with my role b/c the game is interesting now...too bad i couldnt help earlier..i knew dawh was a QA....i tracked pm activity hence lie detected him :P also my baddie list includes frozen....dunno abt that though....havent got any lie detectable statements......would love to lie detect him :P

my two lie detections...

1. by brandonb- "I can be massively beneficial to the innocents, but my goal is an independent one"

answer from Y-s - the person who said it does not know whether it is true or not.

i really dunno what to make out of it...it seems that he is more likely to be a baddie than an innocent...

2. by dawh- "With OneTruth being a QA, that means there's only one left after that."

answer- Uhh...this is pretty much a logical statement so the answer is TRUE.

Why does everyone keep coming out with their role during the night? By doing so it doesn't help the incients, except for healing. But the healers already have a suggestion of people to save. Wouldn't it be better to wait for the day to revel, where in the vote people can react occordingly

I keep seeing posts of 'please save zero, protect 7, save me, etc..

How are the saving roles supposed to know who Zero and Seven are?

They dont have any discovery ability, just saving.

And I think they (med bot..) know that if those characters do come out

either... they will be killed fast

or...that person is lying.

So anyone that asks for either 7 or 0 to reveal is in my book, a baddie.

I mean really, I cant come up with a single reason for a reveal.

Yeah it would be great to know who to save/protect but in this game

when you cant trust anyone, it doesnt serve anyones interest but Bb.

I'm all for trying to win the game and I will congratulate the winner/s but

I think the ppl who are the roles that are being asked to reveal most

likely realise what I just explained, so they are staying hidden.

I keep seeing posts of 'please save zero, protect 7, save me, etc..

How are the saving roles supposed to know who Zero and Seven are?

They dont have any discovery ability, just saving.

And I think they (med bot..) know that if those characters do come out

either... they will be killed fast

or...that person is lying.

So anyone that asks for either 7 or 0 to reveal is in my book, a baddie.

I mean really, I cant come up with a single reason for a reveal.

Yeah it would be great to know who to save/protect but in this game

when you cant trust anyone, it doesnt serve anyones interest but Bb.

I'm all for trying to win the game and I will congratulate the winner/s but

I think the ppl who are the roles that are being asked to reveal most

likely realise what I just explained, so they are staying hidden.

I agree 7 and 0 should stay hidden for now.

I agree 7 and 0 should stay hidden for now.

But don't we WANT to find out who Zero is? He/She is a baddie...kinda the equivalent of the GR...although they won't come out on their own. Who has asked for either seven or zero to come out? I'm suspecting they may be Zero themselves...Seven: Stay hidden! We don't want this game to end just yet...

~Kat

But don't we WANT to find out who Zero is? He/She is a baddie...kinda the equivalent of the GR...although they won't come out on their own. Who has asked for either seven or zero to come out? I'm suspecting they may be Zero themselves...Seven: Stay hidden! We don't want this game to end just yet...

~Kat

Ppl were asking for zero to reveal so a saving role could protect.

No, actually Dawh was Aria :P...(hence the "We've found another one!")

And I can't your question, sorry.

Actually, the rules were changed for Mafia VI, I'm just following the same ones...

Yeah, and in past games Mafia have killed off QAs as well, and they've killed off the GR (hehe)...plus to fulfill the Mimic's win condition, it has to kill off an Innocent...(or at least get one air-locked)

Night Post will come later...I'm really busy today (a large part due to my slacking off the rest of this week ;P), so I won't be able to right it until this evening.

I hope Aria's ending was poetic enough for you :D

Do you remember in mafia VI when i broke the rules and posted my PM's... then you made me feel guilty and i said im sorry... your guilt trips are really annoying... i actually started not likeing seven and liking zero... and i also felt sorry for the QA's... CAN"T YOU MAKE THE INNOCENTS SOUND GOOD FOR ONCE!!!!

Edited by Mekal

Beware! Brandon is gonna kill tonight. Zero, if you need protection, you have only to ask. :P

THIS is why i do not trust grey cells. he asks zero to come out of hiding.

I am trying to figure out why he would pretend to be the space agent.

He could easily be a mafioso with similar abilities.

okay... well i just got information that proves that BB is the Mimic...

If he was the mafia... he would know if it was a mafiso if a fellow mafia died or another baddie... He would want to make himself look good... however... BECAUSE he was wrong... thats what proves it... but i may be worng... but i am 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% positve...

okay... well i just got information that proves that BB is the Mimic...

If he was the mafia... he would know if it was a mafiso if a fellow mafia died or another baddie... He would want to make himself look good... however... BECAUSE he was wrong... thats what proves it... but i may be worng... but i am 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% positve...

How do you know this?

edit

I dont remember you admitting to any role. So you got info..so you are talking to someone BTSC with Ysan or.. are the mengalabot

Edited by crazypainter

Ppl were asking for zero to reveal so a saving role could protect.

By the looks of it everyone wants to reveal to get a save! .. do they realise that there is at maximum 3 saves?

How do you know this?

edit

I dont remember you admitting to any role. So you got info..so you are talking to someone BTSC with Ysan or.. are the mengalabot

when i said i just got some info i ment i just relized somthing... it sounds more high tech :P ... sorry if i wasn't clear...

Mom...Mom? I'm sorry I couldn't protect you...I tried... Mom...it's me...your son...We couldn't save them...Let go of me...Nooooooo!!!

Great job playing onetruth.

Where do you find the codes for colors?

and uh mek I think you messed up inthat previous post are are trying ot cover your tracks.

when i said i just got some info i ment i just relized somthing... it sounds more high tech :P ... sorry if i wasn't clear...

Nope, dont buy it bud!

You are not who you say you are....