BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

I know I'm on some suspicious but since the QA's are dead, no harm in revealing that I am the MAD SCIENTIST. I am not a baddie, I am a useless innocent :P Hope that clears some stuff up.

~Kat

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Kathleen

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!. Frozen where are you?

2. We dont have any 100% confirmed Baddie Identities. We know certain factions are dead. QAs but who was which one?

3. we know that neither Dawh or One truth were the gravitational enf.

4. I for one am getting uber tired of the innactivity of some of the players. Why are they lying so low?

5. at least no saving roles tried to save OT or Dawh.

That being said....it is night and I am awake because it is day in LA.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind a saving role getting my back.....pppplease?

I know I'm on some suspicious but since the QA's are dead, no harm in revealing that I am the MAD SCIENTIST. I am not a baddie, I am a useless innocent :P Hope that clears some stuff up.

~Kat

Edit: Spelling

Kat, I dont believe you.

My thoughts are now that you are a baddie discovery role

and know that someone dead was the mad scientist and

are claiming that role to protect yourself.

So what baddie are youu?

Are you able to share you ideas? or is it too dangerous

By the sounds of it everyone is asking for a "save".. I guess the "Severs" will have to decide carefully

Im off to bed. Good Night / good Morning all

Kat, I dont believe you.

So what baddie are youu?

I honest to goodness am the mad scientist! See, I was worried when people thought the mad scientist was dead, cause they wouldn't believe me, so I mentioned in one of my posts that if we voted for a non QA, the mad scientist could zap someone (before we figured out dawh). I thought someone might get the picture, but apparently no :rolleyes:.

~Kat

Kat, I dont believe you.

So what baddie are youu?

Who is the dead Mad Sciencetist

Look at that! Everyone turns up just as im about to fall asleep on my keyboard.

I guess I shoiuld give myself my first warning for that nonsense post ..

@Yoruichi-san: You can thank me later

Who is the dead Mad Sciencetist

I don't even remember now. Someone thought it was phaze, but then there was a claim to him being M4F14. Oh and to what you said, CP, at the begninning of the game, I found that going out and voting for someone different gets you enemies. I didn't want to be airlocked before I had time to use my ability. Unfortunatly, I have nothing left to do, so I'm just an extra vote now :P Kill me if you will, but it won't make a difference.

~Kat

Edit: Also, if anyone was wondering, I only got one zap out of my ray thing, and since we had no clue who was a QA at that time, I randomly zaped Joe's Student. Obviously nothing happened. That was the extent of my particle ray ^_^

Edited by Kathleen

I honest to goodness am the mad scientist! See, I was worried when people thought the mad scientist was dead, cause they wouldn't believe me, so I mentioned in one of my posts that if we voted for a non QA, the mad scientist could zap someone (before we figured out dawh). I thought someone might get the picture, but apparently no :rolleyes:.

~Kat

Dont worry Kat, we can just wait for Dusty to come back and confirm it

Edited by taliesin

Kat is the mad scientist. And thank you GC and taliesin for being apologizing for typos :P

Haha! I KNEW you figured it out! I honestly am the Mad Scientist. Shall we move on?

~Kat

Edit: Added a sentence

Edited by Kathleen

Haha! I KNEW you figured it out! I honestly am the Mad Scientist. Shall we move on?

~Kat

Edit: Added a sentence

I had to hack in on your role to make sure your sweet and innocent avatar wasn't going to fool us again like it did in Mafia...

Edit: Also, if anyone was wondering, I only got one zap out of my ray thing, and since we had no clue who was a QA at that time, I randomly zaped Joe's Student. Obviously nothing happened. That was the extent of my particle ray ^_^

Thanks for that Kat.. nice of you :P

But anyway, back to more important issues.. GC could you try going after Bb tonight, u have a 1 in 2 chance of being able to kill him no? Maybe PM your choice early to make sure? (then again maybe Seven targeting him instead would be a better idea :S)

As for Zero's identity any ideas anyone? Any ideas about any Mafia? Agree with taliesin btw, Herbalist save Dusty if you can, MedBot use your intuition on who to save (GC, your idea on Seven maybe?)

Edit: realised i sounded bossy lol not meant.. these are just my own thoughts :P

Edited by Joe's Student

I had to hack in on your role to make sure your sweet and innocent avatar wasn't going to fool us again like it did in Mafia...

:D Yeah...gts...

Making this not a nonsense post...

Ok, I do ACTUALLY want to stay in this game, I mean, who doesn't love M4F1A, so if you're going to lynch/airlock/kill someone, can we aim for a baddie and not me? I'm still worth a vote! ^_^

~Kat

So does anyone have a list of who has admitted to thier role?

Would you please post it? Going on a hunch of a theory...

Dawh, onetruth, phaze all QAs

Dusty - uberhacker

GC - Space Agent

Kat - mad scientist

brandonb - mimic

Slick - bioengineer

I think that covers the confirmed roles...

SoKrisky,

I just cant help myself and have to write your name as SoKrispy!

I dont think in this game I will remember to write it correctly

but I hope that is ok with you as I brought up all your posts to keep you in the game.

BTW where are you? NZ?

Thank you CP and no I live in PH (Philippines), I constantly go back and forth from here to US.

ZzzZzz, my parents have been forcing me to "get prepared" for school with an army of thick workbooks... Blah. so now that it's night, I really don't have anything to do now... except wait for those that have to send PMs to Yoruichi-san...

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW, I WILL NOT BE ON IN THE NEXT THREE OR SO HOURS BCUZ MY FRIEND IS COMING OVER. so don't ask where I am. <_<

"To win, the Mimic must kill and steal the ability of a baddie and satisfy that baddie's win condition while he has the ability (i.e. kill Zero and then kill Seven)."

BB must be full of smiles as he must have known by know who his targets are :o