BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

I was thinking about when the day ended.

Is it midnight PST?

Oh and,

When I was at the ceremony for new citizens I was sitting around a LOT of Indians.

(No not native americans silly) You know people born in India.

And my step dad says to me:

" you know when I was just in the hospital? The guy next to me says to my brother and Rob (son)

( when they came from Bristol UK to visit him and yes the bro and my step dad do have an accent)

My God you brits are coming over here to take advantage of our superb helathcare and drain our system."

OMG! And the guy wasnt even medicated!! What a jerk!!! To say it lightly...

Edited by crazypainter

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish that someone would believe me... :(

I'm saying that the M4F14 are executing a devious plan to try to undermine the Innocent's solidarity. It really seems to me that the baddies have the innocents fooled this time. By driving a wedge between me and everyone else...I've tried my best to show people the truth and let them decide, but no one seems to trust me anymore. Don't say I didn't warn you. :wacko:

And to Joe's Student, I wasn't trying to cast doubt on the Mutant being dead--at the time, there had been a number of posts where people were saying that they thought the Mutant was still alive. I was just commenting on it. I'm almost certain that the Mutant is dead.

To tell the truth, I'm getting a little exasperated by all this mistrust. I tried to point out all of the reasons that Taliesin was Zero and why it would be best to take him down, but I guess that idea isn't going to work. If the Innocents are so intent on killing one of their own, maybe I should try to help the QAs... :angry:

Roster:

1) Frozen - voting for onetruth

2) Mekal - voting for onetruth

3) ThunderChicken - DEAD [?] (killed by...Everyone???)

4) onetruth - cannot vote

5) twoaday

6) Kat - voting for onetruth

7) Crazypainter voting for dawh

8) GC - voting for onetruth

9) Nayana- voting for Frozen

10) Slickster - DEAD [bioEngineer] (killed by M4F14)

11) Dusty - voting for dawh

12) Dawh - voting for Frozen

13) Sinistral - DEAD [?] (killed by Zero)

14) taliesin - voting for dawh

15) woon - voting for Kat

16) Ben Law - voting for Brandonb

17) Phaze - DEAD [?] (killed by Mimic)

18) SoKrisky

19) Brandonb - voting for Dusty

20) Joe's Student - voting for onetruth

And to Crazypainter, I think that the voting should end around 11:00 PST/1:00 CST.

Someone is going to get airlocked today... COUGH twoaday COUGH. But seriously, he hasn't been on since, like, the night post number 1...

I am rather sure I saw him in here though on a few occasions...

I am rather sure I saw him in here though on a few occasions...

I haven't seen him post on Day Two, and technically, he's suppose to vote to be counted as active, so SoKrisky may get it, too, although I may give him the benefit of the doubt since its not written in the rules and he's new...

I haven't seen him post on Day Two, and technically, he's suppose to vote to be counted as active, so SoKrisky may get it, too, although I may give him the benefit of the doubt since its not written in the rules and he's new...

Have we wait for more than 36 hours already this time? Seems like waiting for so long....... -_-

Wonder where have 2aday be? :unsure:

I saw sokrispy in here today or yesterday. He has posted I believe. I wouldnt get rid of either of them...

I saw sokrispy in here today or yesterday. He has posted I believe. I wouldnt get rid of either of them...

Neither has really contributed anything relevant today.

It would be nice if they voted though... :o

SoKrisky

Rating: 0

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Posts

Posted on: Today, 07:07 AM

Group: Members

Member No.: 9,78

Ok ill vote but the only thing I know is BrandonB is the "mimic" and I believe it was OT who is considered to be the "QA." I am guessing to vote the QA out because they are very dangerous... but ill think about it.

Forum: Others · Post Preview: #66511 · Replies: 532 · Views: 6,984

M4F14 - 7

SoKrisky

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Posts

Posted on: Today, 05:16 AM

Member No.: 9,781

QUOTE (Joe's Student @ Aug 28 2008, 08:11 PM) *

Just give your reasoning for who to vote for and none of us can complain (we may debate of course lol) but just vote for who you think should be airlocked and why (even if the why is because you agree with someone else's logic tongue.gif )

hope that helps biggrin.gif

Edit: added word

It sure does...I think...I hope...I doubt.

Forum: Others · Post Preview: #66470 · Replies: 532 · Views: 6,984

M4F14 - 7

SoKrisky

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Posts

Posted on: Today, 05:08 AM

Hmm should I vote? Not sure...cause if i vote for someone else that person will hold a grudge and if I vote for OneTruth or the people already being voted i would be a "bandwaggon."

Forum: Others · Post Preview: #66468 · Replies: 532 · Views: 6,984

M4F14 - 7

SoKrisky

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Posts

Posted on: Today, 02:11 AM

QUOTE (onetruth @ Aug 28 2008, 06:12 AM) *

Why does everyone think I'm a baddie? Because everyone is assuming that GC is telling the truth? I'm a good girl, I am. So, basically, no one is questioning him? Didn't someone mention the danger in ASSumptions (sorry LIS)? And why pink? Isn't it obvious I prefer purple? Also...does anyone know of a copy service in Utah that will go to a location to make the copies? Finding one is keeping me from M4F14!

Is everyone else going to jump on the GC bandwagon? I'd like to hear from the more quiet players...Mekal...TwoaDay...taliesin...SoKrisky...etc

I dont think anyone is a baddy right now cause im just a "noob" (as Brandon called me sad.gif ).

Forum: Others · Post Preview: #66433 · Replies: 532 · Views: 6,984

M4F14 - 7

SoKrisky

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Posts

Posted on: Today, 01:56 AM

QUOTE (Brandonb @ Aug 28 2008, 03:32 AM) *

Yes, you are.

When I killed phaze I was informed that "tomorrow night I would have to ability to kill and to spy." Well, there are two different baddies with two different Spy abilities. I assumed it was M4F14, and was mistaken

Oh, BTW, what was up with the QAs? One of them trying to kill me when they were orchestrated to meet up on the TC kill!?!? I'm wondering if one of them is a total Newb to the game, like SoKrisky maybe? Eh whatever

Oh come on Brandon dont be so mean sad.gif. If i were a QA the first thing I would do is listen to you because the other QA would do the same. Not saying I am a QA.

Forum: Others · Post Preview: #66430 · Replies: 532 · Views: 6,984

M4F14 - 7

SoKrisky

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Posts

Posted on: Today, 01:33 AM

QUOTE (Kathleen @ Aug 27 2008, 11:12 PM) *

No problem biggrin.gif And this is driving me crazy: Is your signature from a show called How I met your Mother? I reconize it from there dry.gif

I think the night post is supposed to come today, probably around noonish, or I might be completely wrong tongue.gif I think I'm seeing the downside of 36 hours instead of 24

~Kat

Edit: Added a sentence

Yes...yes it is. tongue.gif

Forum: Others · Post Preview: #66427 · Replies: 532 · Views: 6,984

M4F14 - 7

SoKrisky

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Posts

Posted on: Yesterday, 08:08 AM

Oh that explains it. Thanks Kat.

Forum: Others · Post Preview: #66036 · Replies: 532 · Views: 6,984

M4F14 - 7

SoKrisky

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Posts

Posted on: Yesterday, 07:23 AM

Ok so here are SoKrispy's posts.

As you all can see he has been in here.

My guess is he lives in NZ so cant be on when we are.

Lets take a xanax an chill....

OK Krispy,

I just did all this for you so do me a favor n vote asap.

But since he hasnt I say His vote does not count.

Edited by crazypainter

Yeah, I said I might give SoKrisky the benefit of a doubt for being new and not knowing he actually had to vote, and I probably will...but twoaday is not new and has said nothing at all today, and there are replacements ready and willing to contribute, so he's getting replaced. It's about being fair to the people who have been keeping up with what's going on because they have been told that ppl will be kicked off for inactivity if they don't post during the day (as has always been the case) and instead of just killing the role, I'd rather try to find a replacement first.

Yeah, I said I might give SoKrisky the benefit of a doubt for being new and not knowing he actually had to vote, and I probably will...but twoaday is not new and has said nothing at all today, and there are replacements ready and willing to contribute, so he's getting replaced. It's about being fair to the people who have been keeping up with what's going on because they have been told that ppl will be kicked off for inactivity if they don't post during the day (as has always been the case) and instead of just killing the role, I'd rather try to find a replacement first.

cool beans.

So 2aday gets replaced. I was hoping there would be a gorrey death but since I dont know if he is good or bad...

ah...ok replace that boy!

Looking forward to the epicness...

geez I feel old ha ha as I typed that

DAY TWO

The End of the Beginning

The air of Affinion 7, which was meticulously maintained to have the optimal levels of humidity, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, and trace gases, was filled with anticipation. The citizens had been denied their air-locking yesterday, and today their blood-lust was bursting forth from their veins (biological and electrical). They were taking no chances of letting the prisoner escape this time. As the guard bots led the QA down the path to the air-lock, the crowd closed in behind them.

"Wait!" someone shouted. Everyone spun around, glaring at the person who had called out. Taliesin shrunk back, and meekly continued "wait, we've just found another one..."

Two more guard bots dragged another figure out onto the path. They tossed this QA on the ground, next to where her compatriot was standing. The male QA offered her a hand, which she took. As he helped her up, their eyes met and he froze for a moment, staring at her face. She brushed herself off and then looked at him curiously. He shook his head. "I'm sorry," he said, shrugging, "it's just that you look so much like someone I know..."

And now he did know. He now knew why his parents had known exactly what to do when the Mutant Revolution began. He now knew why they had had the secret laboratory hidden in their basement. He now knew how they had had the technology ready. He now understood how they could give him instructions to the exact point in the time-line he needed to go to. He now understood what they had meant when they had murmured to each other "I guess we didn't stop it after all, we just delayed it...". And he now understood why they had hugged him so tightly before they had sent him on his way, as if his very existence was in danger, and told him "We believe in you, son. The future is in your hands now, and we know you will do us proud."

The female QA gave him a confused smile. Then she tilted her head and inspected his face more carefully. "Actually," she said slowly, "you kind of look like someone I know as well...you have the same nose and the same chin...but your eyes are completely different..."

Guess you haven't looked in a mirror lately, the male QA wanted to reply. But he didn't. Instead, he offered his arm to her. Behind them, the crowd was becoming more and more impatient. They could contain their thirst for blood no longer and had begun to throng forward. The guard bots tried to keep them back, but it was a losing battle. Someone in the crowd threw a P3P51 bottle at them. The male QA moved his body forward to shield the female QA. The bottle hit him on the cheek, leaving a long scratch.

"Are you alright?" asked the female QA, wiping off the blood with her sleeve. The warm (artificial) rays of the setting (holographic) sun bathed the pair in a golden glow. Their outlines shimmered in the beautiful orange light. The male QA nodded. The Mutant was dead, and everything would be alright...at least for now. And if the time-line were somehow screwed up again, well...

The male QA took a deep breath of resolved and smiled slightly. The female QA smiled back in the same way. She took his arm, and they began walking together towards the air-lock. As they passed through the inner doors, the crowd cheered leeringly. As the inner doors were closed, the crowd erupted in gleeful cries. The Quantum Accelerators locked eyes with one another. Well, thought the male QA, if the time-line needs fixing again, we'll be back to do it.

The cheering grew louder as CP raised her hand to push the red [OPEN] button for the outer doors. She slammed her fist down. The outer doors of the air-lock opened.

As the two figures floated up into space, the sounds of the citizens of Affinion 7 faded from their ears. The two were holding each other's arms. The male QA gave the female QA a smile. It was a sad, loving smile, a smile that was familiar to the female QA. She had hoped she would be able to see that smile one last time, and her hopes had been fulfilled. The same farewell smile that prefaced her entrance into Affinion 7 also preluded her exit.

The lifeless bodies of Onetruth and Dawh drifted up, up, up, and into oblivion.

Host AIs: Y-S4N and L1S

Roster:

1) Frozen

2) Mekal

3) ThunderChicken - DEAD [?] (killed by...Everyone???)

4) onetruth - DEAD [QA] (air-locked)

5) Ocular-Enso

6) Kat

7) Crazypainter

8) GC

9) Nayana

10) Slickster - DEAD [bioEnginner] (killed by M4F14)

11) Dusty

12) Dawh - DEAD [QA] (air-locked)

13) Sinistral - DEAD [?] (killed by Zero)

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law

17) Phaze - DEAD [?] (killed by Mimic)

18) SoKrisky

19) Brandonb

20) Joe's Student

I'm sure I take most of the voting flak because of my methods in the previous games. Even though previous games are not supposed to come into play... I guess I have just developed a reputation. B))

Sorry! Thats not the first time either :( Got a brother called Brendon, Guess I get lazy reading names beginning with B.. sorry!

Ha Dawh! That's what you get for trying to steal my role! But well played. I'm sure you had quite a few people confused. I'm not quite sure why you died as well as onetruth though...

best of luck in the afterlife

Ha Dawh! That's what you get for trying to steal my role! But well played. I'm sure you had quite a few people confused. I'm not quite sure why you died as well as onetruth though...

best of luck in the afterlife

It wouldn;t be because the QA failed to complete their secondary objective.. This means that one unknown dead is a QA (TC) and another is a mutant ( Sinistral /phase). That leaves one to be either Zero/Mafia/Incient. If Zero doesn't kill tonight, would it be safe to assume he is dead?

Any suggestion on Mafia, and Zero?

It wouldn;t be because the QA failed to complete their secondary objective.. This means that one unknown dead is a QA (TC) and another is a mutant ( Sinistral /phase). That leaves one to be either Zero/Mafia/Incient. If Zero doesn't kill tonight, would it be safe to assume he is dead?

Sorry im incorrect. Been Night 3 Zero doesn't strike..

Actually, I think it's assumed that Phaze was a QA, since the mimic (Brandonb) killed him and assumes the abilities and goals of whoever he kills, and was the "QA" the next night. Remember, "I thought you were dead!" from the other QA, and how the voice doesn't transfer over. I didn't realize they died if they didnt' complete their objective though. Def need to read the rules more closely. I'm guilty of mostly just focusing on roles really relevant to my character, or what I've looked up on the way. So far, I think we have three dead QAs (Phaze, onetruth, dawh) and a dead mutant (TC). By the way, thanks to all of you who believed my claim to the uber-hacker. That was a risky move on Dawh's part.

Tongiht:

-= EVIL =-

Mafia Strike

AcroBot Steals identity (unless actioned last night) unless dead

MengalaBot ( unless actioned last night)

The Mimic [ BrandonB ] - kills

-= Good =-

Med bot/Herbalist - heals

Number Seven - kills

Robbie the Robot - Could explode killing

Space Agent XM100z [ GC] - Could Save/Kill

Tongiht:

-= EVIL =-

Mafia Strike

AcroBot Steals identity (unless actioned last night) unless dead

MengalaBot ( unless actioned last night)

The Mimic [ BrandonB ] - kills

-= Good =-

Med bot/Herbalist - heals

Number Seven - kills

Robbie the Robot - Could explode killing

Space Agent XM100z [ GC] - Could Save/Kill

BrandonB is going to aim for M4F14 or Zero in order to win.

Actually, I think it's assumed that Phaze was a QA, since the mimic (Brandonb) killed him and assumes the abilities and goals of whoever he kills, and was the "QA" the next night. Remember, "I thought you were dead!" from the other QA, and how the voice doesn't transfer over. I didn't realize they died if they didnt' complete their objective though. Def need to read the rules more closely. I'm guilty of mostly just focusing on roles really relevant to my character, or what I've looked up on the way. So far, I think we have three dead QAs (Phaze, onetruth, dawh) and a dead mutant (TC). By the way, thanks to all of you who believed my claim to the uber-hacker. That was a risky move on Dawh's part.

Yeah just realized that! Thanks.. So if only we knew who the other dead is? Anyonce want to disect he dayu/night posts and see what ability is missing.

Yeah we could of taken out another baddie and both the QA would probably still have died?

@Y-San: Was the QA's secondary objective to kill me?

Edited by taliesin