BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what happens now?
Someone is airlocked according to the voting rules - Make a vote or ask questions; you can even accuse someone.

When you vote, use the players list and put a name next to yours - keepeing the greyed (dead players) in for reference. at the bottom or top it's best if you give some reasoning, but there's no saying you can't use intuition

14) taliesan - L1S

(but not a good idea, A - im not a player, B - you will be taking a step towards the airlock - you may have DiB (difficulty in breathing) :P -

when you copy the list use <quote> then remove the quote boxes to keep colours for other players to copy

Awsomely outstanding night post Y-S4N

Someone is airlocked according to the voting rules - Make a vote or ask questions; you can even accuse someone.

When you vote, use the players list and put a name next to yours - keepeing the greyed (dead players) in for reference. at the bottom or top it's best if you give some reasoning, but there's no saying you can't use intuition

14) taliesan - L1S

(but not a good idea, A - im not a player, B - you will be taking a step towards the airlock - you may have DiB (difficulty in breathing) :P -

when you copy the list use <quote> then remove the quote boxes to keep colours for other players to copy

Awsomely outstanding night post Y-S4N

In that case, I dont suppose that members in the Mafia, and other Evil Factions; be so kind to have a change of heart and own up to their evil deads.

Awesome Night post Y-san very well done!

So the deal is our Bio Engineer is dead (:() leaving things open for zero, he needs one kill now. Med Bot, Herbalist, protect who you think could be No.7

Also Phaze obviously wasn't either Mafia OR Robbie the Robot (unless i missed something lol) and because of his lying from beggining as to his role i lean towards him being a baddie.. he wasn't acting in an innocent manner. Then again the night post didn't paint him as anything but innocent so maybe he was just playing the game lol. in otherwords.. im confused :huh: it seems his 'playing the game' got him killed though.

(Btw YS the bit to do with BrandonA was very clever.. made me laugh :lol: )

Morte ai baddies!!!

Edited by Joe's Student

Great post (though a bit different than Unreality's style, but I still loved it)

One thing was confusing...why was Slick being refered to as she? :P

I guess I'll start out the random vote ^_^

Host AIs: Y-S4N and L1S

Roster:

1) Frozen

2) Mekal

3) ThunderChicken

4) onetruth

5) twoaday

6) Kat-voting for- phaze

7) Crazypainter

8) GC

9) Nayana

10) Slickster - DEAD [bioEnginner] (killed by M4F14)

11) Dusty

12) Dawh

13) Clueless

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law

17) Phaze - DEAD [?] (killed by Mimic)

18) SoKrisky

19) Brandonb

20) Joe's Student

Great post (though a bit different than Unreality's style, but I still loved it)

One thing was confusing...why was Slick being refered to as she? :P

I guess I'll start out the random vote ^_^

Roster:

1) Frozen

2) Mekal

3) ThunderChicken

4) onetruth

5) twoaday

6) Kat-voting for- phaze

7) Crazypainter

8) GC

9) Nayana

11) Dusty

12) Dawh

13) Clueless

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law

18) SoKrisky

19) Brandonb

20) Joe's Student

He really seemed to want to go, whats the harm? If he's a baddie, we've done well, if he's an innocent, there's no reason why he'd want to be airlocked. Just giving you what you wanted ;)

~Kat

Just want to point out that Phaze (whether he was a baddie or an innocent) is dead...he was killed by the Mimic. :o

Slick being mentioned as female has to do with the disclaimer at the top of the very first post of this thread.

I'm not making a decision yet; still collecting data and forming an opinion.

Just want to point out that Phaze (whether he was a baddie or an innocent) is dead...he was killed by the Mimic. :o

Slick being mentioned as female has to do with the disclaimer at the top of the very first post of this thread.

I'm not making a decision yet; still collecting data and forming an opinion.

Oops, you're right :D My bad...editing...

~Kat

Lets try this again shall we? (Couldn've sworn it was someone else who was killed...ah well)

Roster:

1) Frozen

2) Mekal

3) ThunderChicken

4) onetruth

5) twoaday

6) Kat-voting for- twoaday

7) Crazypainter

8) GC

9) Nayana

11) Dusty

12) Dawh

13) Clueless

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law

18) SoKrisky

19) Brandonb

20) Joe's Student

No particular reason, just the first name I thought of. :P It's all random on the first day.

~Kat

I guess we'll know who the Mimic is when he starts acting schizophrenic. :P Yes, we need to protect Number 7. Any clues as to the identity of Zero?

*goes back to re-read the rules*

Edit: a new thought

Edit: nevermind, keeping that thought to myself.

Edited by onetruth

I guess we'll know who the Mimic is when he starts acting schizophrenic. :P Yes, we need to protect Number 7. Any clues as to the identity of Zero?

*goes back to re-read the rules*

Edit: a new thought

Edit: nevermind, keeping that thought to myself.

I doubt we could figure out who 7 or 0 were from the night post. There "apparently" aren't any clues in it.

~Kat

Edit: Editing to onetruths edit ;)

Edited by Kathleen

No problem! I completely agree...

I'll probably not be on until tonight, tons of back to school shopping to do <_<...:(

Tomorrow I have registration and might not be on for a bit either, so don't kill me off for inactivity, I'll be on as much as I can (although my computer time is being limited <_<)

~Kat

Note to the Ninja (supposing I am not the Ninja myself)

I would avoid CP for the night just to be sure. She may need to out her role tomorrow

I am suspicious of Slick and Brandon B

With Brandon B it may just be the vibes he normally gives off (as it is with me)

HuH? I am so confused Phaze. The game has barely started and we got a loony up in here.

Um are you trying to say that I am a baddie?

Or are you just taking the whole role play uber seriously?

HuH? I am so confused Phaze. The game has barely started and we got a loony up in here.

Um are you trying to say that I am a baddie?

Or are you just taking the whole role play uber seriously?

I wouldn't worry about it. Phaze's interesting strategy got him killed on the first day. He doesn't seem to live very long in this game...

So are you a baddie, CP? :D

I wouldn't worry about it. Phaze's interesting strategy got him killed on the first day. He doesn't seem to live very long in this game...

So are you a baddie, CP? :D

Whoa, thats what I get for posting a reply to phaze b4 I read all the pages!

Y san I love your story! You go girl!

Dusty, I am NOT a baddie, M4F14, GF, 0, nor Mimic.

Although that rabbit trick was cool. Harvey meets the vorpal bunny!

So I have now read it all. I wonder how Mafia knew what slick was?

Thats awful he had to go so soon. Whats worse is that #7 is at risk!

Anyone have any ideas? I was so sure that Phaze was 0. lt is early in the game

so i dont have much to go on for the vote.

I still wonder why phaze was targeting me.....

edit: typo I cant spell worth a hill o beans

Edited by crazypainter

Roster:

1) Frozen

2) Mekal

3) ThunderChicken

4) onetruth

5) twoaday

6) Kat-voting for- twoaday

7) Crazypainter -voting for- kat

8) GC

9) Nayana

11) Dusty

12) Dawh

13) Clueless

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law

18) SoKrisky

19) Brandonb

20) Joe's Student

No particular reason, just the first name I thought of. :P It's all random on the first day.

crazypainter

Yea the strategy of coming out right away saying 'Im a Mafia' is a new one i must say lol

Of course, the Mimic obviously didn't think that he was M4F14, since they cannot win in the first day/second night. The only baddie who could potentially win in that period is Zero (more likely now that the BioEngineer is dead, :(:o ) but Phaze can't be Zero because Zero is invincible for the first night/day. The QAs can't win because Zero must die/leave before they can win (unless of course the Mutant is killed by some other means, but that is not likely right off the bat.)

In any case, it is far more likely in a random killing for the Mimic to hit an innocent than it is to kill a baddie. Considering that Phaze claimed no less than three roles, it's difficult to draw any conclusions from this at this point. (Though it would definitely be useful to know what his role actually was. :( )

I'm still thinking (and reviewing the rules, <_< :lol: ) so I'm not going to vote for the time being.

Note to the Ninja (supposing I am not the Ninja myself)

I would avoid CP for the night just to be sure. She may need to out her role tomorrow

I am suspicious of Slick and Brandon B

With Brandon B it may just be the vibes he normally gives off (as it is with me)

I think Slick needs a lawyer, Not sure about CP??

I am getting a bit nervous here. I fear a hit has been put out on me...

its too early in the game for me to go. But why would Phaze say I need to out myself today?

Seems as though in the last mafia we all said who we were too early on.

And then Phaze does it for some reason....

I think Phaze may have thought that Slick and I were mafia.

Well, we know Slick wasnt and I can promise you all that I am not.

Any ideas folks?