BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Another Mind Trap Question

This one Yes/No question will be answered (by me) when I am on next ( going to sleep after inished posting.)

Mind Trap #31 Question:

Shadow dropped in to visit his friend Captain frank and found him sleeping on his couch. There was fresh blood on the ceiling above his head, but no where else in the room. Shadow anxiously woke him to check his condition only to find everything was fine. How could Captain Frank's blood be on the ceiling but nowhere else?

19 answers to this question

A mosquito bit the good captain, sucking up a bit of his blood. After frantically chasing the mosquito around the bedroom, Captain Jack finally got his just revenge when the hapless bug lit upon the ceiling above his bed. Jack climbed on the bed and smashed the bug into the hard plaster, leaving behind the little bit of blood that the mosquito originally took from him! My question is why Shadow was so concerned about a dead mosquito on the ceiling?

The answer is Yes, per the second line. ;)

An arterial bleed will do the job nicely. Any blood the nice captain got on himself can be washed off, and his clothes changed. I hope that's a good bandaging job.

:)
Edited by Jarod997

I would assume he is a chronic smoker and he coughed up blood reaching the ceiling. After having the coughing fit he passed out watching TV on the couch.

Edited by DirtyJersey

This one Yes/No question will be answered (by me) when I am on next ( going to sleep after inished posting.)

Mind Trap #31 Question:

Shadow dropped in to visit his friend Captain frank and found him sleeping on his couch. There was fresh blood on the ceiling above his head, but no where else in the room. Shadow anxiously woke him to check his condition only to find everything was fine. How could Captain Frank's blood be on the ceiling but nowhere else?

I think what happened was a mosquito bit Captain Frank, filled up with his blood, then flew up and lit on the ceiling. Captain Frank then swatted the mosquito and the blood spot was formed.

Of course, there would not be a lot blood from this so this could be the wrong answer.

his nose and flicked it - he had long nails.... gross
.. to frame shadow for a brutal attack
I wonder how many we will get for this one

Good attempt on the coughing answers, they are not the answer on the back of the card though. I would think a cought will put more than one splash of blood in the place, nice attempts though

This is my best guess.....

Captain Frank was jumping up and down on the couch, conked himself on the ceiling, and passed out on the couch.

Very creative, however is not the answer on the back of the card

A mosquito bit the good captain, sucking up a bit of his blood. After frantically chasing the mosquito around the bedroom, Captain Jack finally got his just revenge when the hapless bug lit upon the ceiling above his bed. Jack climbed on the bed and smashed the bug into the hard plaster, leaving behind the little bit of blood that the mosquito originally took from him! My question is why Shadow was so concerned about a dead mosquito on the ceiling?

Very will done, thats two of two for you now.. I shell try and find a harder card for the next one

Mind Trap #31 Question:

'Tis neither The Captain nor The Shadow but one above, I suppose, saturating the floor to make the stain, showing up above Frank's head to make the stain. Let me know.

'Tis neither The Captain nor The Shadow but one above, I suppose, saturating the floor to make the stain, showing up above Frank's head to make the stain. Let me know.

Not sure what you are suggecting/asking sorry :(

Spoiler for hint:

as to the reasoning for the blood to be present idk but as far as why it's only on the celing may be due to someone cleaning the walls and not being able to reach the ceiling.

Spoiler for hint:

as to the reasoning for the blood to be present idk but as far as why it's only on the celing may be due to someone cleaning the walls and not being able to reach the ceiling.

No cleaning is involved in the solution

Not sure what you are suggecting/asking sorry :(

What he's saying is the guy staying in the appartment above the good Captain is bleeding into the floor so much that it's coming through the Captains ceiling.

What he's saying is the guy staying in the appartment above the good Captain is bleeding into the floor so much that it's coming through the Captains ceiling.

The question states the blood was Captian Franks