BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

• Answers 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

hehe, looks like someone took out their frustrations on the topic vote ;D

nice job to everyone so far! Just like the last hunt, I'm surprised by how fast some people can get through this :D Took so much work to set up! lol

I am not playing this...gotta study for tomorrow's test....moreover I will have to read 9 pages... -_- But i am sure the yak hunt must be awesome :) i have rated it 5 but still it shows 4 <_<

NO! Don't you DARE change ANYTHING on the page. If you do you might destroy the key to code 1! And I think I got what Unreality was talking about...ICUN Status 2 letters...

Look under the pic of the yak, and it says their Icun Status, and it uses two letters

;)

~Kat

Edit: Although I'm a bit stuck finding a book that fits the letters...lots of french popping up :P

WOW! THANK YOU KATHLEEN YOU ARE LIKE MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD NOW!!!

Lol that helped so much!

EDIT: Haha FINALLY I logged in ^_^

Edited by ThunderChicken

Ok has anybody figured out how to unscramble the letters on Yak's profile?

Sorry Unreality but I don't exactly get your directions on the BMB forum...

Sometimes you're not seeing everything there is to see...not sure if you've figured that out yet. ;)

Lol Y-San and someone else...

Yeah but I don't get it do you count the numbers too when you're counting the letters?

O K Y A P A P I E Q I L S E E 3...

Then I arranged them how it says to and it didn't make any sense...

Edited by ThunderChicken

Lol Y-San and someone else...

Yeah but I don't get it do you count the numbers too when you're counting the letters?

O K Y A P A P I E Q I L S E E 3...

Then I arranged them how it says to and it didn't make any sense...

here... this is a giveaway clue...

Sometimes you have to do a *cough* backround *cough* check to find everything there is to a person...

The instructions are perfectly clear B)) You'll see

btw, two people are done already ;D

Based on who else has been to a certain place I have been, I'd say Y-san and Sinistral must be the ones who are done - oh, except I just saw dawh got there today also.

edit: as for me, I'm still on the test...

Edited by Cherry Lane

Based on who else has been to a certain place I have been, I'd say Y-san and Sinistral must be the ones who are done - oh, except I just saw dawh got there today also.

edit: as for me, I'm still on the test...

Yeah, Sinistral beat me...again...T_T...if only Unreality didn't have to sleep...or I didn't have to work...:P

Yeah, Sinistral beat me...again...T_T...if only Unreality didn't have to sleep...or I didn't have to work...:P

im stuck on the every third letter part... every thing makes sense except for one thing... which happens to be the most importent part... so iv have decoded the sig... but i dont know what to do with the numbers...

im stuck on the every third letter part... every thing makes sense except for one thing... which happens to be the most importent part... so iv have decoded the sig... but i dont know what to do with the numbers...

The same thing that told you how to decode the sig should have told you what to do with the numbers... :huh:

wouldn't've mattered, Sinistral was done like more than a day ago lol. He's a scav hunt beast :D

but...you didn't even post the start until a day ago...????

I can't get past 42 on that thing....

WOW! THANK YOU KATHLEEN YOU ARE LIKE MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD NOW!!!

Lol that helped so much!

EDIT: Haha FINALLY I logged in ^_^

:blush: Thanks! But I'm like the only one not on yet! There aren't any books that are just those letters...not sure which one to pick! *sighs and begins to guess and check*

~Kat