BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Well, I had recently been thinking about making another Word Puzzles, but I figured a change would be good. This is my first Find the Differences puzzle, hopefully not the last. I somehow made this in Paint, so a few of the differences don't look too good, but those are only the most obvious. I assume you know what to do, simply find the differences between the two pictures. There are 15 differences to find this time. While some of them may be tiny, they are visible, so you should be able to find them. :D

The actual picture:

post-6769-1219340464_thumbjpg

The edited picture:

post-6769-1219340478_thumbjpg

Oh, and this picture was taken by me from the top of the Gateway Arch. B))

oh yay

these are fun....

edit for: i have only 5 so far T_T

You can post them once you get them, just describe where it is. Or just find a lot of them and post a pic of them circled.

And yeah, some of them are quite challenging to find, but they are there. :D

oh yay

these are fun....

edit for: i have only 5 so far T_T

I also have five - I wonder if they're the same ones. I don't know how to describe what I'm finding very specifically.

I also have five - I wonder if they're the same ones. I don't know how to describe what I'm finding very specifically.

i decided to take it to paint and create red circles wehre i find them in the 2nd picture. :D

I JUST REALIZED WHERE THIS IS

:D :D

my brother lives in st. louis, has an apartment overlooking the arch ill bet you could see it from there.....just...so..tiny lol

Yeah, I said where it was at the bottom of the post. My brother has an apartment there too, that's why I was there this summer.

also i have to say im very impressed with how well this is made in PAINT!!

since i work in photoshop for my art stuff i could never even think of doing anything worthwhile in paint.....must have taken a while?

also i have to say im very impressed with how well this is made in PAINT!!

since i work in photoshop for my art stuff i could never even think of doing anything worthwhile in paint.....must have taken a while?

Yes, it did, though I only spent a few hours on it. There are a few differences that don't look very good. I had to do a lot of copying, pasting, and filling in various pixels so it looked perfect.

I have 9 so far...trying to upload

Yep, all correct. :D

I think the flag was one of the trickiest to do, it was difficult to fill in the thing behind it.

Edited by Frost

Oh, and if you're posting pics, please use spoilers to hide them. :P

Sorry...I hoped no one would see that....I was just trying to figure out how to upload the file, then I had to go back and figure out how to get a spoiler around it. Took longer than I planned. And I added another one

the flag jumped out at me first, just because of the vibrant color change. You should've changed it from that blue color to like dark green or something :P Anyway, awesome idea! What's the next picture of?

I would call that more of a banner, and that was what I was meant by obvious. The flag I was reffering to was the American flag.

The next pic? Hmmm...might be another from the Arch, but from a different side, or maybe one of my many other picture. Not sure yet, but there are a few I'm considering.

Edited by Frost

Sorry...I hoped no one would see that....I was just trying to figure out how to upload the file, then I had to go back and figure out how to get a spoiler around it. Took longer than I planned. And I added another one

Yeah, that one's correct too. I have to go for now, I'll be back in a bit.

speaking of counting windows....

I found 2 more, which covers them all, I think.

post-8756-1219348453_thumbjpg

Thanks, Frost, for a fun puzzle! I would not have had the patience to create this.

Edited by Cherry Lane