BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TwoaDay

Question

• Answers 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

its much better than facebook, if your in high school or colledge it can help you organize schoolwork, its great for staying intouch with friends and family, it is better layed out than myspace, alot of people are moving from mysapce to facebook, and alot of people are joiining facebook, there are alot of good apps, games you can challenge your friendds to, its just pretty cool overal

i hope that helps you decide to make the switch from old(myspace) to new (facebook) ;)

its much better than facebook, if your in high school or colledge it can help you organize schoolwork, its great for staying intouch with friends and family, it is better layed out than myspace, alot of people are moving from mysapce to facebook, and alot of people are joiining facebook, there are alot of good apps, games you can challenge your friendds to, its just pretty cool overal

i hope that helps you decide to make the switch from old(myspace) to new (facebook) ;)

That might not be what makes me change over. The reason why I will start a facebook is because a certain someone who is very precious to me has an account there. I think you know her. PG

who is my pride and joy. :D

Edit no more chats.

Edited by akaslickster

The thing I like about facebook is that everybody on it is a real person. You don't have random pages with completely fake people on them. This is because to join a non-regional-based network, someone in the network has to say they know you. Also, people generally don't befriend other people unless they know them in person, and you are nothing without friends on facebook.

whatt
He is joshing you. Was that you with the long hair and holding up the sweater? I'm scared to give away information and people finding me and prodding into my business. I started an account but I don't see alot to do with it for me. I'm a bore. :( I could put my picture but then I might be spotted and bugged too much by people from High School etc. I don't know if I will use it much. Type at ul8r. :D

i have one... but i used a name that sounds real... unlike my real name(mekal bormer)

how will people find you if you dont use your real name?

i used my real name but not my DOB or a real photo

I am Melissa Johnson from Holland, MI, on Facebook and MySpace. My picture is the same as on here. I like to make new friends. :D

EDIT: Make that Grand Rapids, MI on FB.

Edited by Alyanna

We should start a BD group on Facebook, I think it would be fun. Only I dont know how to start one. If someone does, invite me. Eric Lewin. in New Mexico.

Okay, Okay, I'll join. You people already know darn near everything there is to know about me anyhow...I might as well fully-disclose myself. (No, Slick, I did NOT say fully-disrobe!)