BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TwoaDay

Question

• Answers 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Okay, Okay, I'll join. You people already know darn near everything there is to know about me anyhow...I might as well fully-disclose myself. (No, Slick, I did NOT say fully-disrobe!)
Why would you need more than one Brainden. Is this not enough right here, my darling?

I still have a FB and never use it. :lol:

OK so i know this topic is a tad dead... but i recently got facebook and i was looking at all the recommended friends (the one they do via friends of friends and such) and i got creeped out because it came up with Impervious... and Riranor i think... maybe... and a couple of other brainden people! i got a bit scared after that! :P

Did they do that from my email or something?

OK so i know this topic is a tad dead... but i recently got facebook and i was looking at all the recommended friends (the one they do via friends of friends and such) and i got creeped out because it came up with Impervious... and Riranor i think... maybe... and a couple of other brainden people! i got a bit scared after that! :P

Did they do that from my email or something?

I have no idea really, but PM me your name and I'll add you ;)

Well, seeing as last night, wait, technically this morning, i had a conversation with myself... all night... lol

I found the Brainden group and requested to join :D

...I might be spotted and bugged too much by people from High School etc...

BEWARE! I have a FB account and I have been inundated with messages exes and others from my past. At first I "friended" some of them but I really did not want to know everything about their daily goings-ons. It 's seems kind of harsh to "un-friend" them now.

[lecture]

A message to the young-uns: Be very careful about giving out personal information on the web. Not everyone is as nice as most of the people here. If you must exchange names, etc. At least use a PM or something. I might just be being paranoid but seriously be careful.

[/lecture]

That's not the one I'm talking about :lol:

NM_EJL or what's his username also created a BD group but not many of us are there...

We have an entire eleven people and two Nicks. :P

FB Brain Den group can be found herehere. If I've actually talked to you on here, you have permission to add me. Just let me know who you are.

Edited by Izzy

*runs in excitedly*

Ok I don't know if any of you knew about this.. but my friends just discovered it and we think it's cool :D

You can set your facebook language to English (Pirate)!

Your friends become mateys.

Status' are now Scribblings

Time is counted in Rum.

and so on so forth...

It's really fun ^.^

Slick, a friend once told me that my space is like Bart Simpson and FaceBook is like Lisa.

Many people on FB have fake names. Like Jane Smithe for example.

I love facebook because it enabled m to reconnect with old childhood friends before my HS 20yr reunion. We chatted a lot and when it came time for the reuinion we had good conversations cuz we already knew the basics about each other.

Oh, and Slick, take a pass on PG. Could come off as a bit stalkerish.

And I never add anyone I dont know in real life. So sorry Slick, not gonna happen here...

Edited by crazypainter

Slick, a friend once told me that my space is like Bart Simpson and FaceBook is like Lisa.

Many people on FB have fake names. Like Jane Smithe for example.

I love facebook because it enabled m to reconnect with old childhood friends before my HS 20yr reunion. We chatted a lot and when it came time for the reuinion we had good conversations cuz we already knew the basics about each other.

Oh, and Slick, take a pass on PG. Could come off as a bit stalkerish.

And I never add anyone I dont know in real life. So sorry Slick, not gonna happen here...

I don't get the comparison much. I got almost 30 friends on my facebook. I use my real name, so school friends can find me.

Didn't talk to PG for a long time. I got over it. I have alot of friends at work and on the PC. I still got your art website from months ago.cool.gif

I personally love fb. i *just* joined the brainden fan group. and invited clozo and kat to be my friends (so that random invite u got was me, not a random stalker. just thought you might want to know that). for anyone who has one, rookie adds a lot of puzzle through links on fb, so that and the igoogle app are great ways to check in on BD.