Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, time's up!

Edit:nvm, it was up back when Frost said it :P

Since UR is not on I dunno what to do now. The night can't start until the day post, and we are left with some leftover time. It would probably be the most fair if we didn't post anything else until the day post.

However, I think it's in our best interest (since UR didn't give any instruction) if we call this an extended twilight and work with it. What does everyone think?

Edit 2: PLEASE NO MORE POSTS FROM Y-SAN. IT WILL BE CONSIDERED GHOST POSTING.

Edited by Brandonb

Host: Unreality

1) GC - DEAD [Mafioso - Bankroller] Killed by Yakuza

2) Frozen - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Mafia

3) Frost - voting for Y-San

4) Brandonb - voting for Y-San

5) Dawh - voting for Y-San

6) Ysan - voting for Clueless

7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched

8) Clueless - voting for Johnson

9) Twoaday

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson - voting for Y-San

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

14) Mekal - voting for Y-San

15) Rene- voting for Dawh

16) CrazyPainter voting for Y-San

17) Pw0nzd - voting for LM

18) Dusty - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Ninja

19) LM - voting for Y-San

20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso] Masked Lover

21) Tolecnal- voting for LM

9) Twoaday - voting for Johnson

I just woke up. I am glad to see that you all understood where I was going with my voting.

So it doesnt matter that I missed the end of the day cause I already cast my vote.

Bye bye y-san. Perhaps you can be reincarnated in NYC.

Really, what I would like to know is why Y-san would go dredge up some farfetched scheme that only she has the cleverness to discover, all so she can completely rip holes in the only person who can get her through the next round... Personally I think she deserves to die for that little piece of cleverness/naïveté, darn yakuza baddie... :P Now, it's possible this has something to do with the secret yakuza mission or something, because I can't see why she would do it otherwise.

Good game, everybody. For the record, Mekal is most likely telling the truth because Y-san is a baddie based on MoE investigation. The other discovery is a confirmed innocent, but I won't tell you who because it might make them a target.

Really, what I would like to know is why Y-san would go dredge up some farfetched scheme that only she has the cleverness to discover, all so she can completely rip holes in the only person who can get her through the next round... Personally I think she deserves to die for that little piece of cleverness/naïveté, darn yakuza baddie... :P Now, it's possible this has something to do with the secret yakuza mission or something, because I can't see why she would do it otherwise.

Good game, everybody. For the record, Mekal is most likely telling the truth because Y-san is a baddie based on MoE investigation. The other discovery is a confirmed innocent, but I won't tell you who because it might make them a target.

which means that you are the MoE... scince you and 2aday never caught up...

OK, since the defeated have nothing to lose by sharing all of their info anyways. and because they are apparently MORE than happy to share it. I must please ask that no one else posts in here until UR writes up the day post! thank you!

My list of suspicious players:

1) Y-san

2) clueless

3) Twoaday

4) Bb

5) Pw0nzd

My list of non-suspicious players:

1) Myself

2) Tolecnal

3) Mekal

4) LM

5) Frost

Not sure of:

1) Dawh

2) Rene

OOOOOKAAAAYYYYY ESJ.. if youhavent been playing attention I am the DOCTOR... that makes me real suspicious now doesnt it? <_<

15) Rene- voting for Johnson

Changed vote... I think mafia is more dangerous than yakuza... hope the healer has my back or i am dead as a doornail tonight

OOOOOKAAAAYYYYY ESJ.. if youhavent been playing attention I am the DOCTOR... that makes me real suspicious now doesnt it? <_<

Changed vote... I think mafia is more dangerous than yakuza... hope the healer has my back or i am dead as a doornail tonight

Have you read the recent posts in this topic? Now you seem suspicious, I think you might be the other Yakuza...

THE VOTE IS OVER PEOPLE, STOP POSTING!

Edited by Frost

Congrats Rene, you are promoted.

My list of suspicious players:

1) Y-san

2) clueless

3) Twoaday

4) Bb

5) Pw0nzd

6) Rene

My list of non-suspicious players:

1) Myself

2) Tolecnal

3) Mekal

4) LM

5) Frost

Not sure of:

1) Dawh

16) CrazyPainter - voting for Y-San

wow rene you really havent read much have you

yes I have, but my vote is not going to matter anyways. I am not just going to follow everyone else's logic on who to vote for. my vote is myvote

Have you read the recent posts in this topic? Now you seem suspicious, I think you might be the other Yakuza...

THE VOTE IS OVER PEOPLE, STOP POSTING!

Frost, seriously no offense but I AM THE DOCTOR, lie detect me if you want. Me being the doctor means that I am an INNOCENT not a baddie

Frost, seriously no offense but I AM THE DOCTOR, lie detect me if you want. Me being the doctor means that I am an INNOCENT not a baddie

So you claim, but there is no proof of that at all. Show me some proof and I will believe you.

So you claim, but there is no proof of that at all. Show me some proof and I will believe you.

email from unreality.. hope that is good enough proof for you B))

View Member Profile

Remove Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Re:so, Aug 15 2008, 07:46 PM

Banned- oh wait, nevermind!

Group: Members

Member No.: 733

hey So who are you gonna save tonight (the 2nd night) as the Doctor?

when do you need to know by? I am having trouble making a decision

about 12 hrs, the night post might come in 13 hrs maybe, I dunno

--------------------

...Reality has been pwned...

Mafia VI has begun :D And join the Peace Club to spread our goal of world peace

hey So who are you gonna save tonight (the 2nd night) as the Doctor?

when do you need to know by? I am having trouble making a decision

about 12 hrs, the night post might come in 13 hrs maybe, I dunno

Not this again...

Hehe...well, I'm satisfied to die, and I'm not a ghost until I die :P :P :P...but thank you for the compliment...and I really have been trying to do stuff that helps...I really thought Frost was the GR (sorry Frost), and Mekal was the QA, and then I realized you were a QA...don't you wonder why...hehe...;P...yeah...totally willing to get myself killed to foil your scheme...;P

And GC, well, I'm dead and you made us waste a kill, so I guess we're even...;P

Oh, and I think under the circumstances, I deserve my own death post...which will be coming soon ;P

If Mekal gets his complaining about the Policeman posts, I get this: :P

Yoruichi stood motionlessly in the middle of the pavilion, her left hand grasping the sheath of the katana at her side and her right hand grasping the hilt. Around her circled five of most skilled and ruthless warriors of the Qing Ai Clan. Many of their brothers had fallen to the blade of the great Y-san, and now that they had discovered that she was a female...well, the only way to wash away the stain on their honor was with her blood.

The silent tension was broken when the first warrior came rushing at her with his sword raised above his head. Faster than the human eye could see, she drew her katana and swung it out in an arc, slicing the man cleanly in half. The second warrior came at her from behind, trying to take her by surprise, but, living up to her legend, in a flash she had whirled around and thrust her blade through his torso.

She withdrew the blade and pulled her arm up and to her right just in time to cut off the head of her third attacker. She brought her katana to a position directly in front of her as the two remaining warriors came at her, one from either side.

Her eyes were focused on a spot ten feet in front of her, and she listened as her attacker's warcries grew louder as they approached. Suddenly, all sound ceased. The attackers had frozen in their tracks two feet away from her position...?

Several seconds passed with no movement and no sound...then the bodies of the warriors topped over as blood spurted into the air from gashes in their chests. Her motion had been unseen, but the results were apparent. *This* was the power of one who had been a Shinigami Ninja in a previous lifetime.

As she returned her katana to its sheath, Yoruichi heard the sound of a familiar pair of small feet coming up behind her. It was Little Mirin, the girl who the village boys had thrown stones at and whom she had protected. Turning around, she said, "It's alright now, you and the villagers will never have to fear those men aggggg....."

Her sentence was interrupted as a dagger was plunged into her abdomen. She crumpled to her knees as blood spewed out of her mouth. She looked up at the child with eyes filled with disbelief. "Why...?" she choked as she coughed up more blood.

The child stared at her with steady emotionless eyes. "Because the Oracle said you were part of the Y, and even though we know nothing about the Y, the Oracle said you were evil, and the Oracle is an honorable man."

Yoruichi lifted her blood-stained hand and stroked the child's cheek, leaving behind a dark red streak. "Child," she said, her voice waning and eating up the last of her strength "You have no idea what you have done. You have just unleashed upon yourselves a storm of evil the likes of which no man could ever imagine..."

And with that, her bloody lips formed into a sad smile and she fell backwards onto the blood soaked ground.

Okay, *now* I'm a ghost ;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san