BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

no doubt that you are a baddie, dawh, trying to take my role. It's the clueless/mekal thing again, and frankly, I don't think that you're the janitor when I AM THE JANITOR. Well, I can't bring up the "BTSC with the janitor so I obviously know who the janitor is" fact... and I can't bring up much proof from my "janitor-like" posts because I have only just been reborn, but I can assure you that I am not lying. :angry: please kill dawh. I revealed my role in Mafia V and saved the day, and I have absolutely no experience in being bad, so I can't lie very well. Just trust me on this.

Edited by frozen_in_fire

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice you ignored the evidence I presented about you... <_<

What role do you think that Cherry Lane had? Can you give one that doesn't prove that you are lying?

The only way that you could be telling the truth is if LM, CrazyPainter, esjohnson, Mekal, or Rene are also lying.

Like I said, I'll explain when I get a confirmation about Frost. It was a brilliant plan. GC never ceases to amaze.

Again, why are you pushing the accusations on me? I'll tell you why, because no one ever trusts me. It's my curse but I have to bear it. It must be easier to confront me than to confront Frozen/pw. Why is that?

Like I said, I'll explain when I get a confirmation about Frost. It was a brilliant plan. GC never ceases to amaze.

Again, why are you pushing the accusations on me? I'll tell you why, because no one ever trusts me. It's my curse but I have to bear it. It must be easier to confront me than to confront Frozen/pw. Why is that?

hurry up and confirm Frost, you've been secretive... far too secretive

edit:spelling

Edited by lemonymelon

I may have to go soon so I'll change my vote to dawh now. I still have suspicions about Frost because he doesn't seem to be wanting to confirm.

Host: Unreality

1) GC - DEAD [Mafioso - Bankroller] Killed by Yakuza

2) Frozen - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Mafia

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh - voting for Frozen_2

6) Ysan - DEAD [Yakuza] Lynched

7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched

8) Clueless - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

9) Twoaday - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter - voting for Frozen_2

17) Frozen_2

18) Dusty - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Ninja

19) LM - voting for dawh

20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso] Masked Lover

21) CL_2 - voting for dawh

Well, I don't have much to say. No matter what my response is, it is obvious which role I have. Even this response makes it pretty obvious.

Edited by Frost

Well, I don't have much to say. No matter what my response is, it is obvious which role I have. Even this response makes it pretty obvious.

i'm a bit thick so you'll have to tell me.

edit: oh that is sooooooo sneaky

lucky i quoted it

Edited by lemonymelon

Johnson: Mekal was audited AND arrested on day one, but neither on day two- that's to what I was referring to :D

Thanks for confirming. I thought he was not arrested at all since he (probably) was a spy.

The only role not accounted for is the Inspector and Brandonb claimed he was protecting the

Inspector last night instead of meeting with Rene.

Here are the unknowns:

Frost

Brandonb - (Claims to be Healer)

Dawh - (Claim to be Janitor)

Cherry Lane - ????

Pw0nzd - (Claims to be Janitor)

Of these five, one is the Healer, one is the Inspector, one is the Janitor, and two are

baddies. Obviously, either Frozen or I am lying about being the Janitor, but the

CrazyPainter was suspicious enough of pw0znd to hold him overnight and look at how pw0nzd

voted. Even after there were some indications that LM was the Vagabond, he voted for her to

be lynched.

I don't have any reason to believe crazypainter yet, except that no one else has claimed the same role. I still want to know what she asked and what pw0nzd/Frozen responded. Then we can all make a more educated decision about his guilt/innocence (as well as whether crazypainter is giving us her correct role

As for Cherry Lane [v.1], she can't be the Janitor or a baddie, so she is either the Healer or the

Inspector. How could Brandonb (who is very clever) have missed that CL had to be the

Inspector if he is the Healer? Plus, I suspect that the Inspector is still alive.

So it seems to me that we should lynch Frozen today and CrazyPainter should arrest Brandonb

and hold him overnight so that no more innocents are killed.

Are those the only options for CL v.1? If they are, I can't believe Bb would make that slip-up - why wouldn't he say he was protecting the spy? No one would know the difference, since the spy wasn't mentioned in the night post.

EDIT: Just reread the rules: the healer can't save the spy. Oops. Sorry.

I notice you ignored the evidence I presented about you... <_<

What role do you think that Cherry Lane had? Can you give one that doesn't prove that you are lying?

The only way that you could be telling the truth is if LM, CrazyPainter, esjohnson, Mekal, or Rene are also lying.

This is a good question. Bb, care to answer?

more posting while I'm typing....Bb, what "confirmation" are you waiting for on Frost? Why won't you answer dawh's question while you're waiting for whatever it is?

I still think dawh is a baddie - and you're a good candidate to try to deflect suspicion onto. But you can clear yourself by answering his question about CLv.1

Edited by Cherry Lane

I still think dawh is a baddie - and you're a good candidate to try to deflect suspicion onto. But you can clear yourself by answering his question about CLv.1

What reasons do you have for suspecting me? If you tell me why, maybe I can clear things up for you. Frozen is lying about being the Janitor. What do I have to do to convince you otherwise?

at present we can assume we have these unknown roles: Mafioso, Yakuza, Janitor, Inspector, Healer

if Frost is claiming INSPECTOR, and Brandonb is claiming HEALER and if neither of them is lying (which is a possibility as no-one else has claimed these roles), that means CL[v.1] was JANITOR as she was not a baddie

this means that both Dawh and frozen/pw0 are lying and they are both baddies

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

11) Johnson

14) Mekal

15) Rene

17) Frozen_2 - voting for dawh

19) LM - voting for dawh

What reasons do you have for suspecting me? If you tell me why, maybe I can clear things up for you. Frozen is lying about being the Janitor. What do I have to do to convince you otherwise?

nice try, Mafioso/Yakuza. I'm not sure which one you are, but it's obvious that you're lying. I AM THE JANITOR, NOT YOU.

at present we can assume we have these unknown roles: Mafioso, Yakuza, Janitor, Inspector, Healer

if Frost is claiming INSPECTOR, and Brandonb is claiming HEALER and if neither of them is lying (which is a possibility as no-one else has claimed these roles), that means CL[v.1] was JANITOR as she was not a baddie

this means that both Dawh and frozen/pw0 are lying and they are both baddies

Way to blurt it out, LM.

That's not possible, the Janitor was alive after CL1 died.

Way to blurt it out, LM. SORRY, frosty

That's not possible, the Janitor was alive after CL1 died.

then i'm wrong and now i'm thinking that Bb and either but not both frozen or dawh is a baddie

then i'm wrong and now i'm thinking that Bb and either but not both frozen or dawh is a baddie

Where's crazypainter? She could help us with why she kept pw0znd/Frozen overnight in jail and that should sort out which one is telling the truth.

That's what I had been thinking. We need Mekal...

And it's ok, it's probably better this way. Unfortunately there is little I can do to help.

Edited by Frost

(frost, if you didn't want people to know originally, you shouldn't have given away a (fairly) massive clue, but i agree, it's better this way)

well if i'm more sure that Bb is a baddie I'll vote for him

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

11) Johnson

14) Mekal

15) Rene

17) Frozen_2 - voting for dawh

19) LM - voting for Brandonb

have to go in a bit

how many hours till day post?

Edited by lemonymelon

(frost, if you didn't want people to know originally, you shouldn't have given away a (fairly) massive clue, but i agree, it's better this way)

well if i'm more sure that Bb is a baddie I'll vote for him

have to go in a bit

how many hours till day post?

Hey you guys wouldn't leave me alone, I had to say something to get you off of my back, though that worked out a little differently than I planned.

Anyway, I think they day ends in about 10 hours, though unreality might end it sooner or later, not completely sure.

Ok just now finished reading.

You are banned because Johnson is the spy.

Or so he says. Not confirmed.

I will answer all your questions in a few min.

Come on CP, I'm the Tax Collector.