BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I didn't meet up with Rene, I wasn't about to save her. I picked the person that I think is the Inspector. I'm not going to say who though b/c then the baddies will know that I cannot pick that person again tonight. It would be a waste for me to save Rene when we are down to this level. We need to protect the Spy and the Inspector.

ok, guys, I am the...
JANITOR

I think we all already knew that.

Edit: It's the only role that you would be allowed back in the game to play. Since you were the Ninja you would have the unfair advantage of coming back in knowing who the Janitor was, unless you were coming back in to replace the janitor. ;)

Edited by Brandonb

Bb: unless I made him swear to 'forget' his earlier role, ie, pretend that he does not know it. Just like CL is doing with her previous role, as she is stepping for Tolecnal

Host: Unreality

1) GC - DEAD [Mafioso - Bankroller] Killed by Yakuza

2) Frozen - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Mafia

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh - voting for Frozen_2

6) Ysan - DEAD [Yakuza] Lynched

7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched

8) Clueless - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

9) Twoaday - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter - voting for Frozen_2

17) Frozen_2

18) Dusty - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Ninja

19) LM

20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso] Masked Lover

21) CL_2

Of course I didn't meet up with Rene, I wasn't about to save her. I picked the person that I think is the Inspector. I'm not going to say who though b/c then the baddies will know that I cannot pick that person again tonight. It would be a waste for me to save Rene when we are down to this level. We need to protect the Spy and the Inspector.

Dang, then what role was CL? I can't be sure anymore. We need Mekal to spy on somebody so we can possibly get a baddie. Great, and he won't be back for a while. What to do...

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh - voting for Pw0nzd

11) Johnson

14) Mekal

15) Rene-

16) CrazyPainter-voting for Pw0nzd/frozen

17) Pw0nzd

19) LM - voting for Frost

21) Tolecnal

I'm not sure about this vote, but the Policeman thought that pw0nzd was suspicious enough to hold him overnight and the mafia didn't kill anyone, so for the time being my vote's for pw0nzd (sorry Frozen. :( )

Very true... how did I get suspicious of him? Now Frozen I mean.

Well, I am an innocent! I know why the mafia didnt kill last night too.

Lie detect me if you want but its a waste when you see who I am.

I would spy on Dawh and PW0 as I can only see them as the godfather and shatei

TTFN

Ive thought about it and there is little chance i will die today and if I die tonight by the baddies, oh well.

I am the Policeman so please dont waste a detect on me.

I first arrested Mekal, let him go.

Then I arrested PW0 asked him a question and kept him.

I figured since he didnt answer my question like I had thought.. keep him.

Book 'em Dan-o!

AAAnd no Mafia hit last night!

edit: typo

Edited by crazypainter

the roster:

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

11) Johnson

14) Mekal

15) Rene

17) Frozen_2

19) LM

21) CL_2

no asking CL about her previous role, and she cannot act on it either

I'm back...as the new Tolecnal. A little rereading to do, then I'll be able to fully participate. Meanwhile, the Pw0znd (now Frozen) jailing has left me with some questions. Pw0znd was kept overnight, because the cop didn't like whatever he answered to whatever question was asked - so the cop thought pw0nzd is a baddie, right?

The mafioso who was targeted last night didn't die - either due to being in the safehouse or the jail, but we don't know which.

The mafia didn't kill last night. If pw0nzd/Frozen was mafia, would being in jail prevent a killing? I know it doesn't when there's more than one mafia, but I don't remember about when there's only one - this is one of the things I need to reread.

But no kill doesn't mean pw0nzd/Frozen is mafia either. We knew during the day (although it was late) that pw0znd was staying in jail. So the mafia may have decided not to kill to throw suspicion on pw0nzd/Frozen.

Thoughts?

Edited by Cherry Lane

TTFN

Ive thought about it and there is little chance i will die today and if I die tonight by the baddies, oh well.

Book 'em Dan-o!

So, what did you ask pw0nzd, and what was the response?

I'm back...as the new Tolecnal. A little rereading to do, then I'll be able to fully participate. Meanwhile, the Pw0znd (now Frozen) jailing has left me with some questions. Pw0znd was kept overnight, because the cop didn't like whatever he answered to whatever question was asked - so the cop thought pw0nzd is a baddie, right?

The mafioso who was targeted last night didn't die - either due to being in the safehouse or the jail, but we don't know which.

The mafia didn't kill last night. If pw0nzd/Frozen was mafia, would being in jail prevent a killing? I know it doesn't when there's more than one mafia, but I don't remember about when there's only one - this is one of the things I need to reread.

But no kill doesn't mean pw0nzd/Frozen is mafia either. We knew during the day (although it was late) that pw0znd was staying in jail. So the mafia may have decided not to kill to throw suspicion on pw0nzd/Frozen.

Thoughts?

The last mafioso probably stayed in the safehouse, that is another possibility.

I'm in a trusting mood today (for everyone who's said their roles) and Frost doesn't seem to want to be giving anything away... very yakuza like to me

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

11) Johnson

14) Mekal

15) Rene

17) Frozen_2

21) CL_2

Edited by lemonymelon

The last mafioso probably stayed in the safehouse, that is another possibility.

I was thinking about that too. But it doesn't seem like a good idea when the numbers are so terribly against them. I mean, shouldn't the baddies be taking out as many innocents as they can during the night?

The only players who have not claimed a role are Frost and dawh. Based on the first SB's lie-detect of Frost, I think he's innocent - which means...at least one player is LYING! I'll try to find something lie-detectable tonight, but I hope we can sort this out today, so we get a good lynch.

(now that I'm the SB, I wish I hadn't pushed for the restriction on lie-detectable statements!)

I'm in a trusting mood today (for everyone who's said their roles) and Frost doesn't seem to want to be giving anything away... very yakuza like to me

well, we really don't know WHAT is Yakuza-like, do we? You shouldn't trust everyone, LM (see my previous post)

The only players who have not claimed a role are Frost and dawh. Based on the first SB's lie-detect of Frost, I think he's innocent - which means...at least one player is LYING! I'll try to find something lie-detectable tonight, but I hope we can sort this out today, so we get a good lynch.

(now that I'm the SB, I wish I hadn't pushed for the restriction on lie-detectable statements!)

wasn't the lie-detect of Dawh?

OK, LM, here's SB-1's post about the lie detect. It was done on Frost, apparently at dawh's recommendation

Heck yea! Frozen you rock my socks off! So this is the end of Tolecnal as Suicide Bomber, sorry bout that, but I gotta leave.

Lie-Detect:

"True, I did, but I didn't want to lynch Dusty either(she seemed innocent as well), so I wanted to keep it tied up. It was not to keep LIS on the chopping block, it was to simply keep the vote going until there was more time to discuss"

- this lie-detect worked, thanks Dawh, and it is TRUE. Clearly Frost is not the GR (from the night post), but I also believe he is not mafia or a QA. The evidence you have against him requires that Frost wanted LIS to be lynched, but he didnt...

OK, I've been trying to keep quiet about my role since we don't know what the Yakuza are

trying to do, and with my personal experience as the Jihadist in a previous game with a

secret agenda against the Warlock, I didn't think that it was wise to come out with my role

unecessarily. Since Frozen claimed to be the Janitor, I suspected a trap, but I think I

have enough information that it is safe to come out now.

I am the Janitor. I suspect that Frozen is the Yakuza and I am highly suspicious of

Brandonb because I am almost positive that Cherry Lane V1.0 was the Healer. If she wasn't

the healer, who could she be? She's not the Yakuza or mafioso since we know there are one

of each of those still alive. Here's a list of roles that people have claimed:

1) GC - Bankroller*

2) Frozen - Ninja*

3) Frost

4) Brandonb - (Claims to be Healer)

5) Dawh - (Claim to be Janitor)

6) Ysan - Yakuza*

7) LIS - Defender*

8) Clueless - QA*

9) Twoaday - QA*

10) Cherry Lane - ????

11) Johnson - Tax Collector

12) Puzzlegirl - Street Vendor*

13) Phaze - Lord Phoenix (has to be since only unknown and QAs killed)

14) Mekal - Spy

15) Rene - Doctor

16) CrazyPainter - Policewoman

17) Pw0nzd - (Claims to be Janitor)

18) Dusty - Grim Reaper*

19) LM - Vagabond

20) Dnae - Mafioso*

21) Tolecnal - Suicide Bomber

* confirmed by host

The only role not accounted for is the Inspector and Brandonb claimed he was protecting the

Inspector last night instead of meeting with Rene.

Of course I didn't meet up with Rene, I wasn't about to save her. I picked the person that

I think is the Inspector. I'm not going to say who though b/c then the baddies will know

that I cannot pick that person again tonight. It would be a waste for me to save Rene when

we are down to this level. We need to protect the Spy and the Inspector.

Here are the unknowns:

Frost

Brandonb - (Claims to be Healer)

Dawh - (Claim to be Janitor)

Cherry Lane - ????

Pw0nzd - (Claims to be Janitor)

Of these five, one is the Healer, one is the Inspector, one is the Janitor, and two are

baddies. Obviously, either Frozen or I am lying about being the Janitor, but the

CrazyPainter was suspicious enough of pw0znd to hold him overnight and look at how pw0nzd

voted. Even after there were some indications that LM was the Vagabond, he voted for her to

be lynched.

As for Cherry Lane, she can't be the Janitor or a baddie, so she is either the Healer or the

Inspector. How could Brandonb (who is very clever) have missed that CL had to be the

Inspector if he is the Healer? Plus, I suspect that the Inspector is still alive.

So it seems to me that we should lynch Frozen today and CrazyPainter should arrest Brandonb

and hold him overnight so that no more innocents are killed.

oh yes right

sorry!

i think i'm going to change my vote to dawh then but i'll mull over it for a while

for now i'm still voting frost

Well, I'll start off in that direction. If zero or one are lying about their role, then dawh is a baddie. Perhaps two or more are lying, but remember, lying doesn't necessarily = baddie. So chances are pretty good that dawh is a baddie.

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

11) Johnson

14) Mekal

15) Rene

17) Frozen_2

21) CL_2 - voting for dawh

EDIT: GRRR...dawh posted while I was typing. Some thinking to do, but I'll leave my vote for now.

Edited by Cherry Lane

CP and dawh, can you withdraw your votes now that I am a confirmed innocent? Or if you don't believe me I can present proof...

taking into account what dawh has said, I'd like to see some proof

also i want to know what frost is...

Edited by lemonymelon

So it seems to me that we should lynch Frozen today and CrazyPainter should arrest Brandonb

and hold him overnight so that no more innocents are killed.

???? I don't get it. Why are you pushing to kill Frozen? If pw is claiming the same role as you?

Besides, there was no mafia kill last night when pw was in jail. Now pw is claiming the same role as you. SO either you or pw is the mafioso. Frost is not off my suspicion list at all, but you two are at the top.

Edit: also, I think I know what's going on. I don't want to say anything until I hear a confirmation about Frost.

Clever Clever Clever B))

Edited by Brandonb

???? I don't get it. Why are you pushing to kill Frozen? If pw is claiming the same role as you?

Besides, there was no mafia kill last night when pw was in jail. Now pw is claiming the same role as you. SO either you or pw is the mafioso. Frost is not off my suspicion list at all, but you two are at the top.

Edit: also, I think I know what's going on. I don't want to say anything until I hear a confirmation about Frost.

I notice you ignored the evidence I presented about you... <_<

What role do you think that Cherry Lane had? Can you give one that doesn't prove that you are lying?

The only way that you could be telling the truth is if LM, CrazyPainter, esjohnson, Mekal, or Rene are also lying.

Triple Kill

"Any last words?" Mekal yelled from the crowd. Amazingly, he hadn't been arrested OR audited that day!

TTFN

Book 'em Dan-o!

Dawh: How are you so sure that CrazyPainter is the policewoman?

I think she is lying.