18) Dusty - voting for LIS

19) LM

20) Dnae

21) Tolecnal

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also consider it suspicious that Brandon B is giving in to the mafia so easily

He may not be mafia, but someone else who gains out of this [cQAugh]

Having such a whily character he must be gaining somehow.

Therefore I am voting for Brandon B

I am not a QA, or any kind of baddie for that matter, but you are right, I sure do have stuff to gain out of this. Apparently you haven't read my previous posts (nor the previous rosters) so you don't understand my reasoning that we can dispense a lesser innocent in order to save a potentially critical innocent from lynching, PLUS get the GR out of the game. Why are you against this? It sounds to me like you must OBVIOUSLY be the GR or a scared Yakuza.

Plus I hopefully have another thing to gain out of this, which is that if I am trying to get this done, then the Mafia will be much less likely to target me. Use your head and read the posts.

rene... that's still not the right roster... :mellow: and he says that the one who wrote the letter has to be crafty and an experienced player... so GC is a pretty suspicious choice...

F^%$... grr.. ok now i got that out of my system.. lol... I thought UR wrote the letter as part of the game... damn this is so confusing especially after a 16 hr day at work!!! lol

I am not a QA, or any kind of baddie for that matter, but you are right, I sure do have stuff to gain out of this. Apparently you haven't read my previous posts (nor the previous rosters) so you don't understand my reasoning that we can dispense a lesser innocent in order to save a potentially critical innocent from lynching, PLUS get the GR out of the game. Why are you against this? It sounds to me like you must OBVIOUSLY be the GR or a scared Yakuza.

Plus I hopefully have another thing to gain out of this, which is that if I am trying to get this done, then the Mafia will be much less likely to target me. Use your head and read the posts.

I hear ya there Bb... it does make sense... I just feel uber guilty to vote tolecnal though

going to vote, sleep, wake up, and check to see if any startling news has come up.

Host: Unreality

1) GC

2) Frozen - voting for LIS

3) Frost - voting for GC

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh - voting for LIS

6) Ysan

7) LIS

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl - voting for LIS

13) Phaze - voting for Brandonb

14) Mekal - voting for voting for tolecnal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter - voting for LM

17) Pw0nzd

19) LM

20) Dnae

21) Tolecnal

this is just for Rene: please read the rules more thoroughly. It explains what BTSC is, what the Bankroller's ability is (the message from the Mafia), and also explains the specific question about your role that you asked me via PM

thanks :P Nothing personal, I'm just saying there is lots in the rules different from Mafia V rules (that goes for everyone that didn't know that :D)

But it's not a guarantee that we will have the GR out of the game. We're dealing with the Mafia, and they can't be trusted. Once the SB is lynched, they don't have to care anymore, and can just feed us an innocent and we lose even more(Unless of course theywant to make another deal, but I that probably would be even worse). I just don't think it's worth the risk of the mafia screwing us over.

Yeah...hmmm...there was more than one condition...and I think I know what you are... ;P

Whoa, it's not about guilt, it's about all of my awesome attributes that I'd like to emphasize now in a little list I like to call "My Super Awesome, BaDa$$ness as the SUICIDE Bomber" :D so that you have a good idea of what you might be losing:

1. The ability to possibly kill someone o' my choice DURING THE DAY muahahahaha, it is almost as though I'm the DAY NINJA (at least three times out of four I'm a NINJA... and minus a repeat button, but hey still a NINJA)

2. If a baddie tries to kill me at night there is a 2/3 probability that I will take them, a baddie, with me! How many of you can say the same? If you're gonna kill me don't you think you should get MORE out of the deal? eh eh? ;) seriously!

3. I know when people are lying!!!! (and i get multiple guesses if the lie is too ambiguous, etc. sounds like a chance to catch a baddie to me!!!)

Hahahaha the thing that makes me a little suspicious of BB is that when Rene said "I just feel uber guilty to vote tolecnal though" BB said "Me too! But it really does seem to be as much of a win/win as we can get right now." :huh: that is a load of BS if I have EVER heard one, I like you BB but what I like most about you is your cold calculatingness! And that just did not ring true, wish I could lie-test it tehe :)

Edit: and by lie-test, I mean torture? yep that's what the rules say! tehe

Edit2: clarification

Edited by tolecnal

Whoa, it's not about guilt, it's about all of my awesome attributes that I'd like to emphasize now in a little list I like to call "My Super Awesome, BaDa$$ness as the SUICIDE Bomber" :D so that you have a good idea of what you might be losing:

1. The ability to possibly kill someone o' my choice DURING THE DAY muahahahaha, it is almost as though I'm the DAY NINJA (at least three times out of four I'm a NINJA... and minus a repeat button, but hey still a NINJA)

2. If a baddie tries to kill me at night there is a 2/3 probability that I will take them, a baddie, with me! How many of you can say the same? If you're gonna kill me don't you think you should get MORE out of the deal? eh eh? ;) seriously!

3. I know when people are lying!!!! (and i get multiple guesses if the lie is too ambiguous, etc. sounds like a chance to catch a baddie to me!!!)

Hahahaha the thing that makes me a little suspicious of BB is that when Rene said "I just feel uber guilty to vote tolecnal though" BB said "Me too! But it really does seem to be as much of a win/win as we can get right now." :huh: that is a load of BS if I have EVER heard one, I like you BB but what I like most about you is your cold calculatingness! And that just did not ring true, wish I could lie-test it tehe :)

Edit: and by lie-test, I mean torture? yep that's what the rules say! tehe

Edit2: clarification

thought you were with your bf.. lol jk.. anywho I decided against voting for you. Because of your abilities I feel you are a great asset to the innocents and when we figure out a baddie ID we can sick you on them :)

1) GC

3) Frost - voting for GC

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh - voting for LIS

6) Ysan

7) LIS

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson

15) Rene

17) Pw0nzd - voting for LIS

19) LM

20) Dnae

21) Tolecnal

So far LIS has definitely been acting the strangest out of all. Therefore my vote goes out to him. Night everyone ;)

Edit: updated votes

Edited by pw0nzd

But it's not a guarantee that we will have the GR out of the game. We're dealing with the Mafia, and they can't be trusted. Once the SB is lynched, they don't have to care anymore, and can just feed us an innocent and we lose even more(Unless of course theywant to make another deal, but I that probably would be even worse). I just don't think it's worth the risk of the mafia screwing us over.

I agree, giving in to their commands seems like a raw deal. They could easily change the terms and such and once you give in once, it would be so much like Darth Vader to Lando Calrissian in Star Wars, "Do you feel you are being treated...unfairly?"

There's no guarantee that the mafia will follow through on their end of the bargain anyway.

On a different note, people seem to have forgotten about the SV.

It occurred to me that the mafia are using probability in their claims about "knowing" one of the questions they are asking the SV. They can know 7 roles, so if the SV lies about his/her own identity, then there is a 1/3 chance that they will detect the lie. The rest is almost certainly bluster so they can't tell if it's the truth or not. I'm not sure about this; it's possible that I'm completely off the mark. :unsure:

Edit: using wrong quote...I must be tired. :P

Edited by dawh

Oh, Man sucks to be you. What do you feed your pets when you're out at night?

Hmmm...seems like everyone's jumping on the LIS bandwagon. He has been acting weird, but I'd like to hear from him before I change my vote to him.

Yeah, apparently no one is looking at this the same way I am. I agree with you, he's been kinda suspicious. Though I really don't care to wait for his defense. I'll withdraw my vote from him if something changes.

1) GC

3) Frost - voting for GC

4) Brandonb - voting for LIS

5) Dawh - voting for LIS

6) Ysan

7) LIS

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson

15) Rene

17) Pw0nzd - voting for LIS

19) LM

20) Dnae

21) Tolecnal

~And with that, BB went to bed -_-

oh shoot, i just realized somthing (besides the fact that i REALLY need to go to bed),

the QA's get somthing out of this ether way, i fwe don't lynch tolecnal, then they meet up. if we do and the GR is reaveiled, then that will make winning for the QA's alot easier. so think about it, the mafia wouldn't give the real identity of the GR, they would give a fake to keep the QA's from winning... so the new question is should we risk the QA's meeting up, or lynching tolecnal... this is a new ultimatum, so i am going to withdraw my vote for now...

note once again WITHDRAW MY VOTE PLEASE. :D

Edit:grammer

Edited by Mekal