BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! Knew you couldn't resist the pull of Mafia! Can't wait to see you back Unreality!

That was an incredible game!!! I wish I could have played to the end and I'm very sorry for ditching out, but CL you did such an incredible job!!!!!!!! Makes my little suicide bomber heart so proud! Go Suicide Bombers!!! (...great that'll be on my record) What formidable teams of baddies for the innocents to beat! Y-san and Dawh on the same team and BB and Grey Cells! Damn! Phaze I thought you were crazy...still think you are crazy, but more of a crazy genius then just plain crazy...

**I hope I get to play again after my own personal break, but I promise to check my calendar before signing up!!! :)

Unreality,

When I started this game the thing I was most worried about was the large number of badies. Looking back I think that how you arranged was very clever. When GC got knocked of I think most of us where taken back, and I still had no idea until after Dawh was lynched. I am pretty sure I dont want to go toe to toe with you in a game of Mafia you throw way too many curve balls.

Haha...yeah, I was *trying* to tell you guys that the Yakuza were benevolent baddies...after I resigned due to the PMs and Frost's acknowledgment of them...otherwise I might have gone with Clueless or I would have gone with "CL was the Spy, Mekal is a mafioso who knew/thought that CL was the Spy (refer to Bankroller message about what they knew on night 1)" and as a last resort claimed to be the Healer, but whatever...there will be a clause in M4F14 :P...do not attempt to defy the AI Y-S4N! ;P

Sign-up/Discussion Thread coming soon!

That was just beautiful Unreality. You are an extremely talented writer :D

Even though it took me ten hours, I stuck with it and read every single word :P and I have to say I'm glad I did.

I really do hope you decide to make a Mafia VII and if you do please reserve a spot for me!

P.S. Mekal I could not stop laughing when you revealed who Dawh was playing xD Pure genius on your part!

P.S.S. Please tell me when M4F14 comes out cause I would love to be a part of that game.

Phaze you were freakin' awesome in that game too but, not that it matters cause I wasn't playing, I never really believed you were the Ninja in the first place.

But you definitely confused the hell out of people in that game I found myself laughing at almost all your posts xD

But you definitely confused the hell out of people in that game I found myself laughing at almost all your posts xD

I can't believe it is such a hard job to convince people you have just escaped a mental institution.

I probably should have started claiming that the voices told me I wasn't crazy.

I was almost splitting myself as well.

Hope you enjoyed your read. You may need to stay tuned for Y-San and LIS's game I think it is still in development

I can't believe it is such a hard job to convince people you have just escaped a mental institution.

I probably should have started claiming that the voices told me I wasn't crazy.

I was almost splitting myself as well.

Hope you enjoyed your read. You may need to stay tuned for Y-San and LIS's game I think it is still in development

Yeah I signed up I'm the third one I think although I signed up before Mekal xP

Aw dang I think it would have been fun to play my first Mafia game with someone as crazy as you ;)

Oh well I guess I can't lose too much sleep over it that just means there are more chances for me to win =P

Unless of course BrandonB decides to play, in which case we're all screwed cause he really had me convinced he was the Healer or whatever he was claiming to be...

Aw dang I think it would have been fun to play my first Mafia game with someone as crazy as you ;)

Oh well I guess I can't lose too much sleep over it that just means there are more chances for me to win =P

Unless of course BrandonB decides to play, in which case we're all screwed cause he really had me convinced he was the Healer or whatever he was claiming to be...

Haha...I *love* how you automatically assume he'll be a baddie...:P

Haha...I *love* how you automatically assume he'll be a baddie...:P

Wouldn't it be all the more fun if he would be on a team that he could cause the most destruction?

Wow this game ended like five pages ago and people are still commenting on it... :P

That just tells you Unreality you did a phenomenal on this game.

Yay! Mafia out with a bang. :P You Yakuza had to pay for your devious ways. As soon I saw the names of the Yakuza the first night, the words Wily Duo jumped out :P .

Great playing, Brandon. Hehe, as long as there's a potential lawyer in the mafia, who would you expect to design the structure of the Mafia(Bankroller's) message? You guys have to admit, you were dazed for nearly half of the first day trying to decide. The Mafia deserved to win. :angry::P But atleast we outlasted the Wily Duo.

Well played, innocents. Sorry CL, we had to kill you the first night, Cuz we knew you were an innocent or QA. Anyway, you had your revenge blowing Brandon to bits. :lol:

Adieu Unreality. All of us will miss you. :( Hope you return soon.

Yay! Mafia out with a bang. :P You Yakuza had to pay for your devious ways. As soon I saw the names of the Yakuza the first night, the words Wily Duo jumped out :P .

Great playing, Brandon. Hehe, as long as there's a potential lawyer in the mafia, who would you expect to design the structure of the Mafia(Bankroller's) message? You guys have to admit, you were dazed for nearly half of the first day trying to decide. The Mafia deserved to win. :angry::P But atleast we outlasted the Wily Duo.

Actually, ma pardner was lynched AFTER CL_2 blew up Bb...:P

Edit: And *we* were the ones who deserved to win, figuring both of you out...and would have if it wasn't for your stupid little safehouse...;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

No, I said it because I read Unreality's notes and I saw you hiding in the safe house *every* day...:P

BTW, Unreality's notes were wrong. I wasn't in the safehouse on the 2nd night. I was very regretful that we didn't put GC in since it was a waste of its use, and he died as a result. :P I think I'll probably play in M4F14, but I gotta see what my classes are like first. I don't want to sign up then immediately have to pull out. As of now I'll probably be in, I'll make my decision by tomorrow. :)

BTW, Unreality's notes were wrong. I wasn't in the safehouse on the 2nd night. I was very regretful that we didn't put GC in since it was a waste of its use, and he died as a result. :P I think I'll probably play in M4F14, but I gotta see what my classes are like first. I don't want to sign up then immediately have to pull out. As of now I'll probably be in, I'll make my decision by tomorrow. :)

Haha...ok, I was joking anyways ;P...you may have regretted not putting GC in the safehouse but I think EVERYONE ELSE was really glad you didn't...*cough annoying bankroller ultimatums* ;) They should have erected a statue to us Yakuza for doing that, but instead they lynched us *sigh* :P

I hope you do play...hopefully the 36 hr days will make it easier for ppl to play and get other stuff done as well...