BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

OMG BB YOU COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Or was there something interesting in that little safehouse of yours? :P

(Just kidding...nothing personal ;P)

Oh, and I saw your post reaching out to me...(asking me the whereabouts of Dawh...;))...but I pretended to ignore it so that maybe if you hid in the safe house, you wouldn't think we were actually after you...hehe...

But I already knew you were a Mafioso at that point...;P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and CL2, sorry for doubting you. :P BB is too clever for all of us.

Hehe, thank you Frost. Even though I lost to the innocents. This right here made me feel like I had won no matter what happened:

Hmmm...excellent detective work. I think I considered that a while ago, but gave it up.... Great work BB, I commend you! :D

If you are telling the truth about being the Healer, then this is the only possibility. Otherwise, you are a baddie, which to be honest, I have doubted for most of this game.

Ooooooh it made me feel so good! :lol: and slimy at the same time :P

Edit: I didn't hide in the safehouse to protect myself from you. Even though I had the idea that you may want to kill me. I mainly did it to frame pw. Worked well for the pw thing at first... worked EVEN BETTER with the side effects. hehe

Edited by Brandonb

Wow, great game everyone! :D

Darn, now mafia's over for a while...well, it was fun while it lasted. At least I survived to the end this time. B))

Oh, and CL2, sorry for doubting you. :P BB is too clever for all of us.

Hehe...the amusing thing was that I had him all figured out from the SV incident on day 1...but I couldn't say anything because I needed him alive during the day...;P

Hehe, thank you Frost. Even though I lost to the innocents. This right here made me feel like I had won no matter what happened:

Ooooooh it made me feel so good! :lol: and slimy at the same time :P

Edit: I didn't hide in the safehouse to protect myself from you. Even though I had the idea that you may want to kill me. I mainly did it to frame pw. Worked well for the pw thing at first... worked EVEN BETTER with the side effects. hehe

No, I said it because I read Unreality's notes and I saw you hiding in the safe house *every* day...:P

But I already knew you were a Mafioso at that point...;P

Oh yeah!? Well I had you pegged as a Yakuza from the very beginning! SO :P

hehe, well done. I know I was suspicious for the whole game, but the change up, plus the "you guys always pick on me!" card worked really well ;)

Edit: Plus, what about the SV thing made you suspicious? I don't follow what you got from that.

Edited by Brandonb

Oh yeah!? Well I had you pegged as a Yakuza from the very beginning! SO :P

hehe, well done. I know I was suspicious for the whole game, but the change up, plus the "you guys always pick on me!" card worked really well ;)

Edit: Plus, what about the SV thing made you suspicious? I don't follow what you got from that.

HAHA...seriously, what did you think when you found out Dawh and I were the Yakuza?

You were pretending to be the SV...that's the only thing that made sense from your comments about not wanting to be targeted...but since you weren't I thought you were a baddie trying to get sympathy...and one of the things that confirmed my suspicions were that you played that card WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too hard...:P

Edit: And I thought you would try to frame Rene by saying you did save her but didn't get BTSC so she must be a baddie...I guess you were waiting until there were fewer ppl...

Edited by Yoruichi-san

You were pretending to be the SV...that's the only thing that made sense from your comments about not wanting to be targeted

Edit: And I thought you would try to frame Rene by saying you did save her but didn't get BTSC so she must be a baddie...I guess you were waiting until there were fewer ppl...

?? I was never trying to be the SV. Just trying to lay low. I guess I can see how you drew that conclusion, but it was completely unintentional.

Yeah, I was planning on playing that with Rene as a last resort. There was no way for me to win the game, but depending on how things went I could have possibly even made it through the next lynching with a double confusion angle (the Rene thing you suggested, and a harder play on CL). I don't think it really would have worked, but it would have been fun.

How about the "I'm certifiable" card

Please note: I was keeping my friends close but ....

Yeah man, I gotta hand it to you. You single handedly brought this game to a crashing halt.

I love how that whole night went full circle. The GR kill the LP, The Ninja killed the GR, The Bankroller killed the Ninja, The Yakuza killed the Bankroller, The innocents Killed the Yakuza, The death of the Yakuza killed the QAs.

Its the LP's job to not get killed by the QAs. Instead, through a series of radical events, the LP indirectly killed both QAs.

;) Well done you loon ;)

?? I was never trying to be the SV. Just trying to lay low. I guess I can see how you drew that conclusion, but it was completely unintentional.

Yeah, I was planning on playing that with Rene as a last resort. There was no way for me to win the game, but depending on how things went I could have possibly even made it through the next lynching with a double confusion angle (the Rene thing you suggested, and a harder play on CL). I don't think it really would have worked, but it would have been fun.

Hehe, it may have been unintentional, but no real Innocent would have done it...guess I'm either sharp or just highly suspicious of you...:P

Yeah, I told Dawh I thought CL was the Healer, but I should have advised him to claim the role before you did...it's a good role to claim, especially with Rene under suspicion...

Lol, and my "spidey-sense" totally told me CP was the Policeman (or Policewoman, I guess ;)), but the SB/Inspector thing had me confused...I didn't know Tolecnal could be so clever, but she was totally brilliant! :D

Lol, and my "spidey-sense" totally told me CP was the Policeman (or Policewoman, I guess ;)), but the SB/Inspector thing had me confused...I didn't know Tolecnal could be so clever, but she was totally brilliant! :D

Great game ya'll.

Y-san, I think it would be great if you and LIS hosted a game.

Have some working folk host so the game goes slower and then perhaps the students

could play. Or how would it be if only the older generation gave it a shot on our own?

I never mind being laughed at.

"And that's how the story ends" said Lord Pheonix as he closed the book and leaned back in the lazy boy

"Why did you have to die Grandpa?" enquired a young boy with bright red curly hair.

His grandfather moved back to the edge of the lazy boy chair.

"Because it is the way of Pheonix, Mark"

He ruffled Marks hair and continued.

"I died to expose the Agents from Quarky and to save the innocents of Denbrain.

It was a bit earlier than expected, however."

The boys elder sister spoke up, she had long flowing bright yellow hair that almost glowed.

"What do you mean?"

"I had tried to gather as many of the baddies as possible to protect the real ninja.

The only person who could truely kill me on that fateful night was the Grim Reaper.

Unfortunatly the people of Denbrain all had troubles of their own and could not pretend to be me.

Most of them didn't trust what I was trying to do and I had outplayed my hand.

I tried to organise the QA so that the baddies would be forced to 'Whack' me on the third night or lose.

I planned to reveal who I really was on the second day.

Fate however conspired against me on that night, but all things considered, it still turned out pretty well"

The third of the children and the youngest boy tugging his grandads leg. He had almost no hair apart for some smokey black strands.

He called out "Grandpa, Grandpa, Are you crazy?"

His grandfather chuckled and said "What makes you think I am crazy?"

Caught in the moment the young lad asked "Whats a noob?"

His grandfather was about to roar with laughter but caught himself in time to not embarass the youngest

"One day you are going to make an excellent mafia player. It is a lot easier when people dont know you well"

"Grandpa" said Mark "Can you tell us the story about Mekal the unlucky?"

His grandfather spluttered "Maybe when you are older... a lot older... um.. and maybe not at all"

The eldest child came to his rescue

"And what about Y-San the mighty but furious Yukuza or Dusty the Fearsome Grim Reaper?"

"Well...."

PS Thanks for inviting me to play in this great game Unreality. The role I ended up being assigned fit very well with my belief structure. It ended up being quite ironic in more ways than one.

Edited by phaze

Haha, Phaze...I knew you weren't really crazy because using my magic strategy of "Find Member's Post's" I saw your posts in other threads...;)...and you spelled Phoenix wrong...:P

Anyways, of course, for Unreality, we must end with:

*Thunderous Applause*

See you all (or your great great great grandchildren ;)) in the space colony Affinion 7 to fight the threat of the evil M4F14!

Haha, Phaze...I knew you weren't really crazy because using my magic strategy of "Find Member's Post's" I saw your posts in other threads...;)...and you spelled Phoenix wrong...:P

Anyways, of course, for Unreality, we must end with:

*Thunderous Applause*

See you all (or your great great great grandchildren ;)) in the space colony Affinion 7 to fight the threat of the evil M4F14!

Ah %$##!

I knew you where on to me when you said "What you are" and not "Who you are"

I had to bite my tongue because at that stage it was still "Who"

Unreality,

When I started this game the thing I was most worried about was the large number of badies. Looking back I think that how you arranged was very clever. When GC got knocked of I think most of us where taken back, and I still had no idea until after Dawh was lynched. I am pretty sure I dont want to go toe to toe with you in a game of Mafia you throw way too many curve balls.

Hehehe, Aint I a stinker? Who do you think came up with the Bankroller post? B))
Hey is this a ghost post? :lol:

unfortunately the demands were too good to be any one elses - pegged from day one - love the yakuza alpha goal - i wld have done the same .. too much offer of a yakuza and GR. But a perfect distraction

SB as CLv1.0 wld have been perfect - I wld have gone for that if i was a mafia - always wanted to test that theory and leave a clear Lie detect role mask with mafia (they love to lie anyway)

CL as SB stepped in well, perfect as she was killed in the first night

I'm glad i kept the mask lover role hidden - took a mafia nad the vote change wld have been confusing, not knowing if its for defender's sake or mafia's. It was tempting to save myself and come out with defender earlier in the day as a simples plea - but i think it revealed a lot more when there are more players on and later disclosure means more panick

Note too players - it is not about saving youself - its about your side winning. Their is no need to come out with your role as soon as the finger points. though the timing bit is awkward.

FanQ unreality for introducing the game to me, hope you can make some time to play again and rock the den in your own way - with a random role.

You will all be welcome to join M4F1A if you wish - rules and roles to be writen in detail - have a rest and come back refreshed

Great game everyone!

I thoroughly enjoyed my approx 12 hours of play. I can't believe I survived the bombing! -- at least I didn't get killed off TWICE. I was so laughing when everyone was planning the strategy for the next night and day - but I promised unreality I wouldn't give away my intentions. And I proved my role with a bang! Frost, I can't believe you doubted me: Bb was so transparent. Though if he had tried to implicate ANYONE but me (and I gave him plenty of chances to do so) I probably would have backed off. As unreality said, that's what locked in his demise.

And I did have mafia dreams last night - at one point I almost got up to see if the game had ended, but I didn't. Strange, but in one scene in this one Nayana was donning a suit of armor - don't know where THAT came from!

Thanks, Tolecnal, for your great work as SB-1! Love what you did for Frost.

Thanks, unreality, for being a great and graciouis host. And thanks for allowing me to come back in the game. Neither of us foresaw the complications that would cause, but I appreciate you keeping an open mind and letting me do my thing.

Yoruichi-san and LIS: I'm glad you're going to continue with M4F14. I think there are enough players around that won't be constrained by school. And you'll bring in new blood, too.

Unreality: I have to thank you again. You'll be missed here while you're gone (and I hope your absense is short), but I know you have other important demands on your time, and everyone needs a break from this. The first Hunt was fantastic and I know the Big One will be even better.

Edited by Cherry Lane

Hehehe, Aint I a stinker? Who do you think came up with the Bankroller post? B))

ooooh you punk!!! lol you had me going but then I really was suspicious of you when you didnt wanna save me to get BTSC... and I saved you the other night!!! <_< you suck jk lol. Great ploy to claim the role and get me lookin all suspicious.

Great game everyone! So I know what it is like to make it to the end of Mafia..Now i would like to see if the baddies can win... and maybe next time we can try to get PG to make it to the end :lol:B))

Look forward to the next time I get to play with all of you!!!

Awesome job Unreality!!!

nice job unreality... got two roles this time :lol: anyway, thanks for making Mafia. Can't wait for the scav. hunt!

Edit: btw, when and where is the scav. hunt coming out? And is there going to be a new Philospopher?

Edited by frozen_in_fire

Ya'll

Even tough I had major headache issues, this was the best game I played.

I'm up for M4F1A if you could tell me what day to sign up. It would be even better

if we all stick to that date! lol

CP