BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

Like I said, you won't regret the spectacle of the night post. B)) It's worth it; I guarantee it! :D

You still have 15 minutes to change your minds...=dawh

Edited by crazypainter

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only feel bad that I had a bad spell today which caused me to act suspicious.

Then you all wouldn't have doubted me and we could have lied detected another.

Like Dawh, CL2, Or Frozen...or anyone...

Looks like no one is changing.....

no one is writing....

tic tic tic B))^_^

edit: I have to laugh.

My girl just walked in and asked me why my avatar was

a picture of two of the most homocidal villians in comics...

I didnt know that!

Thats what I get for being with a young adult librarian!!

Edited by crazypainter

I only feel bad that I had a bad spell today which caused me to act suspicious.

Then you all wouldn't have doubted me and we could have lied detected another.

Like Dawh, CL2, Or Frozen...or anyone...

Looks like no one is changing.....

no one is writing....

tic tic tic B))^_^

You are all missing out... <_< Your making a big mistake...I can get rid of your mafia problem, pronto.

Well in any case, I have my own method to get information. My night messages weren't random and I identified a couple baddies on the first two nights using them. Count to three and all is revealed...you'll know it when you see it. B))

My only regret is that I didn't outlast the mafioso (this is "Gangs of DenBrain," after all. :P )

Edited by dawh

You are all missing out... <_< Your making a big mistake...I can get rid of your mafia problem, pronto.

Well in any case, I have my own method to get information. My night messages weren't random and I identified a couple baddies on the first two nights using them. Count to three and all is revealed...you'll know it when you see it. B))

My only regret is that I didn't outlast the mafioso (this is "Gangs of DenBrain," after all. :P )

tell us then, you never know...

oh he's not even on right now. nvm

Edited by crazypainter

You are all missing out... <_<

If they had listened, no Innocent would have lost their life, but now one definitely will...XP...

It's all there in the Oyabun Message. I'd tell you specifically, but you're about to kill me and that's a bit of a deal breaker. :P

I can see that. Information or death?

Now you know how we felt.

Innocents rule!

Oh and thank you,

Shatei

And I have full faith the unreality will write a

fantastic post!

Edited by crazypainter

I can see that. Information or death?

Now you know how we felt.

Innocents rule!

Oh and thank you,

Shatei

It's Oyabun, but I guess your welcome. :P

It's a bit late to change anything now anyway... :o

Mafia VI Rules, Roles, Voting Help

Mafia VI Intro

Night One - Cliff Jumping

During Day One - Mekal's Suffrage

During Day One - No More Tacos

Day One - Azure Sky

Night Two - Fly By Night

Day Two - Triple Kill

Night Three - Reaction Time

During Day Three - Frozen Number Two

Web of Lies (Again)

Near the End of the Day

The survivors of the mighty ordeal in Denbrain were gathered at the top of one of the mountains surrounding Denbrain; they were Frost, Brandonb, Dawh, Johnson, Mekal, Rene, Crazypainter, Frozen_2, Lemonymelon and Cherry Lane version 2.0.

Of course, there was about to be a significant less number of survivors.

Dawh bowed to his successful adversaries before they strapped him to a giant bundle of fireworks.

"Wait," Frost said. "We don't have anything to light the fireworks with!"

"Good," said Dawh. "Maybe we can wait until this night and-"

"I think I know the answer to that," CL_2 interrupted, before grabbing Brandonb, whispering the prayer of the Suicide Bomber to Unreality, and diving toward Dawh.

BOOM! The mighty explosion shook the mountain, and by the time everyone had looked up, they saw a passive figure, unharmed by the grace of Unreality, walking away from the explosion. Unreality had rolled a 20-sided die for each (CL and Bb) to determine if the 1/4 chance of survival applied- if he rolled from 1-5 they survived. For Cherry Lane, he had rolled a 2, for Bb, a 12.

Cherry Lane 2.0 walked out of the explosion, brushing ash from her clothes. Miraculously, she had survived, but Brandonb was gone forever. Normally I would make it ambigious who was the SB and who was the victim, but that wasn't needed in this case.

And of course, the explosion had set fire to Dawh's wick.

"Everyone outta the way!" Mekal, the Spy, cried, and everyone bustled backwards- even Lemonymelon, the Vagabond, who wasn't used to being told what to do.

The wick burned closer. And closer.

Johnson, the Tax Collector, muttered something to Frozen_2 about being sorry for removing him from the vote. Frozen_2 was the Janitor. He nodded in understanding. The Innocents had pulled through regardless, though there were times when Unreality had been sure the baddies were going to win.

Rene chuckled. "I guess I won't have to save Mekal tonight," she pondered. "The Doctor can finally sleep tonight!"

"I was going to arrest Dawh," CP, the Policeman- or should I say Policewoman- replied. "No need now."

"Agreed," said Frost and CL_2 at the same time- the Inspector and Suicide Bomber then looked at each other and chuckled.

The wick burned closer.

"The original Cherry Lane must have been the Healer," added Frozen. "And of course Phaze was Lord Phoenix. This has been an interesting series of events."

The wick was burnt all the way down- Dawh looked down, then looked back up. He smiled. "All the Yakuza wanted to do was the exterminate the Mafia and become the alpha gang in Denbrain! We had nothing against you foolish Innocents! But, alas, here I am. Goodbye, and good luck." With that elegant speech (he was the Oyabun after all), the firecrackers lit up and shot, hissing, into the air- streaming high over the mountain into the alpine winds before exploding in a fantastic display of dazzling fireworks which continued onward for minutes.

Finally the Innocents paid their respects for their fallen comrads and headed down the mountain in single file, knowing that they had restored peace to Denbrain.

Host: Unreality

1) GC - DEAD [Mafioso - Bankroller] Killed by Yakuza

2) Frozen - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Mafia

3) Frost

4) Brandonb - DEAD [?] Blown to bits

5) Dawh - DEAD [Yakuza] Lynched

6) Ysan - DEAD [Yakuza] Lynched

7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched

8) Clueless - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

9) Twoaday - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter

17) Frozen_2

18) Dusty - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Ninja

19) LM

20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso] Masked Lover

21) CL_2

Epilogue

"So," Unreality said. "Liked the ending?"

"At least I went out with a bang," Brandonb replied, lounging in Paradise. "The Last Mafioso... it has a ring to it, doesn't it? Could be an epic movie... luckily I stayed in the safehouse last night or I would've been sniped by those meddling Yakuza."

Unreality chuckled. "Those meddling Yakuza almost won the game."

"Keyword: Almost," Brandonb replied with a smile.

"Well, I'm out of here," Unreality said, standing up. All the dead players around him stood up, surprised.

"What?" they asked. "Where to?"

His eyes shimmered with an otherworldly light, the clouds they were standing on wobbling slightly. "Beyond," he said, his voice tied in with higher dimensions. He started to both fade from their vision and become clearer at the same time, his atoms enlightened as they began to reach upward toward a bright light. "I'm an atheist, but this is still beautiful and corny," he added, before disappearing.

Everyone looked around, shocked. His voice reverberated back to them: "Keep an eye out for the distant future. Those pesky Quantum Accelerators might be on the move!"

All around the country of Content Phoenix, from its capital of Denbrain to the awesome Mafia-owned city of Awesomeville (ruled by ruthless females), to the northern ices of Pengville and the bustling port of Port Unreality... even to the deserts below, of Oasis and the Quarky Capital... everyone, at the same time, felt Unreality lift into the sky, leaving his lands for a while. Nobody knew how long.

"Behind me," his voice roared, echoing throughout Content Phoenix and drawing tears from the sappy. "I will leave a scavenger hunt... it will take you across the realm of Brainden and beyond!"

Finally he was gone and the world was officially an atheistic one. Oonce oonce oonce oonce :P

The End of the Mafia Series (At least for now)

1) GC - DEAD [Mafioso - Bankroller] Killed by Yakuza

2) Frozen - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Mafia

3) Frost [inspector]

4) Brandonb - DEAD [Mafioso - Godfather] Blown to bits

5) Dawh - DEAD [Yakuza] Lynched

6) Ysan - DEAD [Yakuza] Lynched

7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched

8) Clueless - DEAD [QA - MoE] Alias discovered

9) Twoaday - DEAD [QA - MoD] Alias discovered

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [Healer] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson [Tax Collector]

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze - DEAD [Lord Phoenix] Killed by Grim Reaper

14) Mekal [spy]

15) Rene [Doctor]

16) CrazyPainter [Policewoman]

17) Pw0nzd / Frozen_2 [Janitor]

18) Dusty - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Ninja

19) LM [Vagabond]

20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso - Thief] Masked Lover

21) Tolecnal / CL_2 [suicide Bomber]

Edited by unreality

Mafia VI Rules, Roles, Voting Help

Mafia VI Intro

During Day One - Mekal's Suffrage

During Day One - No More Tacos

Day One - Azure Sky

Night Two - Fly By Night

Day Two - Triple Kill

During Day Three - Frozen Number Two

Day Three - Web of Lies (Again)

Unreality's Notes

Roster with Roles:

1) GC - Mafia (Bankroller)

2) Frozen - Ninja

3) Frost - Inspector

4) Brandonb - Mafia (Godfather)

5) Dawh - Yakuza (Oyabun)

6) Ysan - Yakuza (Shatei)

7) LIS - Defender

8) Clueless - QA (MoE)

9) Twoaday - QA (MoD)

10) Cherry Lane - Healer

11) Johnson - Tax Collector

12) Puzzlegirl - Street Vendor

13) Phaze - Lord Phoenix

14) Mekal - Spy

15) Rene - Doctor

16) CrazyPainter - Policeman

17) Pw0nzd - Janitor

18) Dusty - Grim Reaper

19) LM - Vagabond

20) Dnae - Mafia (Thief)

21) Tolecnal - Suicide Bomber

Baddies and Other Info:

GRIM REAPER

Dusty

(told: one thing you get to know is that the Yakuza use a secret code in the Oyabun's messages as a discovery role. The first letter of every third word of their message spells a name, and I PM the Oyabun and tell them whether that named person is Innocent or baddie)

MASKED LOVERS

Mafia: Thief (Dnae)

Innocent: Defender (LIS)

MAFIA

Godfather: Brandonb

Thief: Dnae [Masked Lover]

Bankroller: GC

(SB: Tolecnal)

(YAKUZA: Ysan, Dawh)

YAKUZA

Oyabun: Dawh

Shatei: Ysan

QAs

MoE: Clueless

MoD: Twoaday

(told: the Yakuza use a secret message system, ie, the Oyabun uses a code in his/her messages, and it has to do with numbered letters & words, but I don't tell the QAs any more than that ;D)

Janitor Key

1 - saving

2 - killing

3 - eavesdropping

4 - discovering

5 - cleaning

6 - free choice

Janitor Order

6, 2, 3, 4, 5, 1, 5, 6, 3

Inspector Order

* GC

* Twoaday

* Dnae [Thief, so may change]

* Clueless

* Bb

GR SNIFFED

* Frozen

* Mafia kill Cherry Lane

* Godfather spies on Dusty [Grim Reaper]

* Bankroller says big long message

* Thief steals from Frost

* Mafia put Bb (Godfather) in the safehouse

* MoE spies on Ysan [told "baddie" after night post]

* MoE targets Bb

* MoD targets Frost

* GR sniffs Frozen

* Oyabun says "Fear the great Yakuza whose reach will spread, engulfing all that you Innocents ever cherished. Take note: Evil is here lurking, waiting to liquidate Noobs and strike down good." [GREYCELLS, baddie]

* Doctor saves LIS

* Healer saves Frost

* Janitor picks Puzzlegirl, is told free choice, picks Saving

* SV is told "Godfather spied on Dusty. The MoE went after Bb and the MoD targeted Frost. The MoE investigated Ysan (not informed "innocent" or "baddie" til after the night post). The Doctor saved LIS and the Healer saved Frost. Cherry Lane was Innocent. The Janitor picked Puzzlegirl, was told 'free choice', and chose Saving. The Grim Reaper sniffed Frozen. Everything else you know from the night post."

Day One - Azure Sky

* Inspector is PMed GC's identity as a Mafioso (no Thief meddling)

* Spy spies on LM [Vagabond]

* Tax Collector removes Mekal from the vote

* Policeman arrests Mekal

* Vagabond tags CP

* Mafia dispatch SV (want it put in the day post)

* LIS is lynched [Defender]

Night Two - Fly By Night

* Policeman asks Mekal's role, Mekal says "i have Seen the world around me, and i have Payed attention to You... i know your souls secrets, and i have known your life's journeys.

only if you read me my charges and if they are capitol offenses will you find me...", Policeman decides to hold Mekal in jail for the night

* Mafia kill Frozen

* Mafia put Bb in safehouse

* Bankroller says big long message with an ultimatum (again :D)

* Janitor picks Dawh, is told killing, declines

* GR kills Phaze

* Ninja kills Dusty

* Lord Phoenix protects Frost, then turns into the Phoenix

* Doctor saves Brandonb

* Yakuza kill GC

* Oyabun says "No one buys favors for refuge from the almighty Yakuza. The nitwit mafia are doomed for making orders to command nugatory innocents when butchering is required." [bRANDONB, baddie]

* MoD goes after Rene

* MoE investigates Pw0nzd [told "Innocent" after night post]

* MoE targets Phaze

* QA Lynch Target: Johnson!

Day Two - Triple Kill

* Inspector is PMed Twoaday as QA

* Policeman arrests Pw0nzd

* Spy spies on Ysan [Yakuza]

* Tax Collector removes Ysan's vote

* Vagabond tags Clueless

* Ysan lynched [Yakuza]

* Clueless and Twoaday failed to lynch Johnson, they died too

* Janitor says LM, gets told Eavesdropping, picks LM, Ysan, GC. Only gets results if Policeman releases

* Policeman asks "Who was that I saw you with last night?". Pw0nzd replies: "frozen_in_fire. I'm the janitor. For proof I will be going after LM tonight- the action was eavesdropping, I picked LM/Ysan/GC. If you don't release me I won't be able to get the results". Policeman holds Pw0nzd

* Janitor [None of them have BTSC] - does not get results (jail)

* Godfather gets Innocent-role-spy ability, gets role of CL [Healer]

* Mafia kill conditional: Pw0nzd held = safehouse, Pw0nzd released = kill Frost. Since Pw0nzd was held, Bb goes in the safehouse

* Mafia kills nobody (Bb in safehouse)

* Doctor saves Frost (save will fail if someone targets Frost, because Doc cannot save Inspector- but nobody targeted Frost)

* Yakuza kills Brandonb - TO WIN THE GAME. Unless Bb is in the safehouse. Which he is. So he doesn't die. Game continues ;D

* Oyabun says "Denbrain will crumble. All will perish. The Yakuza reign supreme!" [CRP/CrazyPainteR, Innocent]

Day Three - Web of Lies (Again)

* Inspector is PMed Dnae as Mafioso

* Tax Collector removes Frozen_2 from the vote

* Spy spies on Dawh [Yakuza]

* Policeman arrests Dawh

* Dawh is lynched [Yakuza]

* SB blows up Brandonb (request to happen in day post). Rolled 20 sided die for each, 1-5 means they survive (1/4 chance). Amazingly enough, I rolled a 2 for Cherry Lane and a 12 for Brandonb, so CL survived and Bb wasn't as lucky

Mafia VI Secrets

* Phoenix - once/if the GR dies and Lord Phoenix transforms into the Phoenix permanently (and becomes vulnerable to the QAs), the Phoenix is a different saving role. Every night, the Phoenix can save one person against the QAs only, not himself/herself, and there is only a 2/3 chance that the save will succeed (ie, if 1 or 2 is rolled on a 6-sided dice, the person dies anyway). The Phoenix can save the same person two nights in a row or even three ;D

* Yakuza - the Yakuza goal is not to kill a specific person, but to kill the entire Mafia. This is the Gangs of Denbrain, and the Yakuza want to be the sole and most powerful gang. In order to succeed, the Yakuza must kill at least 2 of the 3 Mafiosos themselves. If more than one Mafioso dies by other means than the Yakuza, the Yakuza have failed, and thus are forced to work together with their gang enemy, the Mafia (which would be down to 1 or even 0 people depending on how the Yakuza failed). In the case where there are 0 Mafiosos left and the Yakuza has failed to kill 2/3 of them, the Yakuza become the completely new Mafia, and pick up where the Mafia left off

* Oyabun - the Oyabun's messages can be whatever the Oyabun wants, to instill fear, pretend to cooperate with the Mafia, give hints as to the Yakuza's purpose or a fact purpose the Yakuza are pretending to be real, etc, but the Oyabun's message can also contain a special code known only to some of the baddies and illegal detectives of Denbrain. The special code is the first letter of every third word of the Oyabun's message. The code spells out somebody's name. This person's Innocent/baddie status is then PMed to the Oyabun by me. The Grim Reaper knows exactly what the code is and what it's purpose is and stuff (but doesn't know what the Yakuza goal is). Each QA is informed that there is a code, and it has to do with numbered letters and words, but the QAs aren't informed of the specifics and why the Oyabun uses the code. The Mafia knows nothing about it.

* Example: Haha, it is silly that saving roles did actually protect last night a Yakuza

that signals ISAN, which I would know to be Itachi-san. As long as the name is pretty recognizable, like FRST or even just CL or CLANE or YSAN or CP or PWNZ or PWNZD or whatever, you can have some freedom with the naming to make a better sentence. My example sentence was kind of crappy and sounded like it might be a code, I'm sure you guys can come up with smoother ones ;D

To the Yakuza: Read my notes above, and then this is addressed specifically to you... you are trying to become the alpha gang in Denbrain by killing the Mafia. However, if it comes to a point where you cannot possibly kill 2 or more of the Mafiosos to assert your dominance, you are assimilated into the larger crime family (the Mafia), and your goals become one with the Mafia's, and your character roles become Goons, ie, low-ranked hitmen of the Mafia (you lose your Oyabun/Shatei statuses and abilities). If the Mafia win (kill everyone but Mafiosos and Yakuza) and you (the Yakuza) are still against the Mafia, the Mafia have won and the Yakuza is assimilated (but the Yakuza don't win, they're forced into the Mafia kinda). So, yeah, good luck :P

Wow, great ending! I guess I can't reserve my spot in the next one <_< (Although apparently I still co-control Awesomeville...yay ^_^) Ah well, I'll definately take place in the scavenger hunt. Great job hosting UR!

~Kat

Hehehe, Aint I a stinker? Who do you think came up with the Bankroller post? B))

We saw a flare of GC in the first paragraph, so we suspected him immediately.

As for my plan...I was hoping to get Brandonb stuck in the jail and hope that UR would let me get to him there... :P

Though I guess that was pretty spectacular too. B))

HAHA! CL2, I love you! (hehe, that rhymes ;P)

STUPID MAFIA SAFEHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With dnae dying for inactivity, we had to kill *both* GC and Bb...who we figure out pretty quickly...

BB: I knew you were a baddie as soon as PG was revealed as the SV...shame on you for pretending to be the SV and making me feel bad for you...but you were playing the "everyone suspects poor little old me" card WAYYYYYYYY too hard :P

GC: The question is not "who likes long posts", but "who likes Ultimatums" *cough Mafia IV* ;P

Dawh, you were the best partner I could of asked for...it was awesome working with you :D Given all the difficult twists we got, if I had been with anyone else, I would have given up...;)

And Tolecnal was brilliant, especially the way she took the Mafia up on their offer...XP

And to the rest of you...the Yakuza were benevolent baddies...we just wanted to kill the Mafia...and yet you were so eager to lynch us...:(...:P

Hehehe, Aint I a stinker? Who do you think came up with the Bankroller post? B))

Yes, hehe, the reason I *didn't* go after you after the SV reveal was that I thought you were a Mafioso (and I didn't want you lynched)...plus, recall, on the first day...

Gah...oops, have to go back and read the [incredibly long] rules more closely...the Philosopher distraction is not helping either...:P

Lol...but Bb's not evil (even if he *is* a lawyer ;P)...he just plays very craftily...and yeah, I thought the message seemed kinda Bb-esque, and he does seem to be the only one kinda pushing to vote for Tocenal...but I'm not sure...

:P

Wow, great ending! I guess I can't reserve my spot in the next one <_< (Although apparently I still co-control Awesomeville...yay ^_^) Ah well, I'll definately take place in the scavenger hunt. Great job hosting UR!

~Kat

LIS and I were thinking about taking over the next one...I brought it up in the discussion thread...that's where the Quantum Accelerators came from ;)

Wow, great game everyone! :D

Darn, now mafia's over for a while...well, it was fun while it lasted. At least I survived to the end this time. B))

Oh, and CL2, sorry for doubting you. :P BB is too clever for all of us.

HAHA! CL2, I love you! (hehe, that rhymes ;P)

STUPID MAFIA SAFEHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With dnae dying for inactivity, we had to kill *both* GC and Bb...who we figure out pretty quickly...

BB: I knew you were a baddie as soon as PG was revealed as the SV...shame on you for pretending to be the SV and making me feel bad for you...but you were playing the "everyone suspects poor little old me" card WAYYYYYYYY too hard :P

GC: The question is not "who likes long posts", but "who likes Ultimatums" *cough Mafia IV* ;P

Dawh, you were the best partner I could of asked for...it was awesome working with you :D Given all the difficult twists we got, if I had been with anyone else, I would have given up...;)

And Tolecnal was brilliant, especially the way she took the Mafia up on their offer...XP

And to the rest of you...the Yakuza were benevolent baddies...we just wanted to kill the Mafia...and yet you were so eager to lynch us...:(...:P

LOL! Here, maybe you'll enjoy a couple candid posts by me, to me, in the Mafioso forum after you kill GC ;)

"Wow, what the hell happened?

I guess the Yakuza may have thought that GC was an important innocent, b/c the message said nothing about thinking that he was. Well I was afraid that the Yakuza's plan may have been to take out the Mafia, but that doesn't make sense with their abilities. Take out the Mafia and then they lose all their bankroller abilities!? Nah, that's lame. But then again, why didn't the Yakuza take out a confirmed innocent like Rene? hmm, I think I may have to kill a Yakuza tomorrow night.

So, I guess no more Bankroller messages. No more bargaining. and SOAB, I forgot to include the SB in the night post.

I really with I knew the objective of the Yakuza so that we could up our numbers again. $***.

UR, I'm so lonely. It's so quiet I can hear my echo! Someone please talk to me!.... *to me..... *to me...... *to me :(

OMG, UR I need your help! I'm getting so paranoid! *j/k hehe

Seriously though, I want to make contact with the Yakuza, I know how to identify myself to them, but I don't know if their mission is to live longer than the mafia!!! Whatever it is, I don't want them to get to their goal, so they have to join me instead! I mean, that doesn't fit into the rules, but I can't help but wonder! Can you please clarify this!?

(He didn't :P )

Yeah, I made a few posts reaching out to the Yakuza, trying to let them know that I was a Mafioso. Bad idea :P

LOL! Here, maybe you'll enjoy a couple candid posts by me, to me, in the Mafioso forum after you kill GC ;)

"Wow, what the hell happened?

I guess the Yakuza may have thought that GC was an important innocent, b/c the message said nothing about thinking that he was. Well I was afraid that the Yakuza's plan may have been to take out the Mafia, but that doesn't make sense with their abilities. Take out the Mafia and then they lose all their bankroller abilities!? Nah, that's lame. But then again, why didn't the Yakuza take out a confirmed innocent like Rene? hmm, I think I may have to kill a Yakuza tomorrow night.

So, I guess no more Bankroller messages. No more bargaining. and SOAB, I forgot to include the SB in the night post.

I really with I knew the objective of the Yakuza so that we could up our numbers again. $***.

UR, I'm so lonely. It's so quiet I can hear my echo! Someone please talk to me!.... *to me..... *to me...... *to me :(

OMG, UR I need your help! I'm getting so paranoid! *j/k hehe

Seriously though, I want to make contact with the Yakuza, I know how to identify myself to them, but I don't know if their mission is to live longer than the mafia!!! Whatever it is, I don't want them to get to their goal, so they have to join me instead! I mean, that doesn't fit into the rules, but I can't help but wonder! Can you please clarify this!?

(He didn't :P )

Yeah, I made a few posts reaching out to the Yakuza, trying to let them know that I was a Mafioso. Bad idea :P

We knew who you were from the second day onward. -_- We guessed well. Mekal had us confused for a while before that... <_<

Getting us to join you would have been something of a Pyhrric victory... :P