BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

Please consult Frost before taking a decision.

well, I'm not really suspicious of Frost right now, but I am considering spying on him. Frost? Let's say I think that you're a baddie. Any proof that I'm wrong?

Edited by frozen_in_fire

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Janitor should pick someone suspicious. Innocents have sufficient numbers to outlast the mafioso, so don't waste a killing/spying opportunity on a chance at saving. And don't be afraid to kill whoever you pick (including me).

for the Janitor, in case you missed my edit

Well, the lie-detection would be tonight, and I would do it. But if you're questioning my role, you wouldn't believe what I say. But I'll do it anyway. I've got statements I can use for Mekal, I think. All I have for Bb is that he says he tried to protect the one he thought was the inspector. I guess that would prove if he is the healer. Any one else?

The spy can wait until we know what happens tonight.

I've already given my arrest suggestions, (see above post).

Edit: Janitor should pick someone suspicious. Innocents have sufficient numbers to outlast the mafioso, so don't waste a killing/spying opportunity on a chance at saving. And don't be afraid to kill whoever you pick (including me).

MEKAL IS THE SPY.

Well, the lie-detection would be tonight, and I would do it. But if you're questioning my role, you wouldn't believe what I say. But I'll do it anyway. I've got statements I can use for Mekal, I think. All I have for Bb is that he says he tried to protect the one he thought was the inspector. I guess that would prove if he is the healer. Any one else?

The spy can wait until we know what happens tonight.

I've already given my arrest suggestions, (see above post).

MEKAL IS THE SPY.

Frozen: I said CONSULT (ask advice from) him before making a decision.

whoops. :lol: well, I'll have to wait until he's on, right?

Edit: He's on. Okay, Frost, what do you think? Who should I choose? I'm thinking either Brandonb or CL_2.

Edited by frozen_in_fire

well, I'm not really suspicious of Frost right now, but I am considering spying on him. Frost? Let's say I think that you're a baddie. Any proof that I'm wrong?

Hmmm...well, to be honest? There isn't much proof. And that's the case for most people. I'm the Inspector, so it's not like I have any action that proves who I am. I only get information. If I somehow last until the 5th day, I can give you the last mafioso for sure, but I figure we'll know who they are by then, so I'm pretty much useless now.

Ah, I see you posted something else...

whoops. :lol: well, I'll have to wait until he's on, right?

Edit: He's on. Okay, Frost, what do you think? Who should I choose? I'm thinking either Brandonb or CL_2.

Hmmm...well, those seem to be the most suspicipous people right now(sorry BB :P), let me consult my spreadsheet...

Personally, I would go with CL(no offense), but it would be great if we could spy on her. The way I see it, it's one of those two, except maybe one or two others(rene?) that could possibly be a baddie. If BB is telling the truth about being the Healer, than I'm betting that he's also right on the fact that he's right about CL2 as well, as she would seem to be the only possibility.

Edited by Frost

That being said, rene83, SAVE Mekal tonight. If you die, it DOES NOT MATTER, as long as Mekal is alive tomorrow. As for you, BB, if you are the Healer, you could save me, though to be honest it doesn't really matter, we'll have the other mafioso tomorrow most likely anyway.

^Something that I would like to remind Rene and BB of^. You don't necessarily have to do this, it's just a suggestion, but probably a good idea.

Well Cherry Lane is the only who replied to my offer and it still stands.

Well, apparently my role is out and about. I suppose there's not much chance of people thinking that Mekal is lying? ;):o

However, I still have a proposition for all of you. If you still lynch Frozen (or anyone else you like) and arrest Brandonb and hold him overnight, I guarantee that you will have a spectacle in the night post. Otherwise, Innocents will likely die and the mafioso will continue to spread deceit. I don't suppose there's much chance of that, but it will be a very interesting night if you all agree. You know who I am and you can kill me at any time. If no one is interested in what I have to say, there is probably not much point waiting for the rest of the day, but as an alternative, you could try to find the Mafioso on your own...or take my proposition and I guarantee that your mafia troubles will be over. B))

So, what say you? -_-

I would also like to point out that Bb story (and the entire Bankroller's message) hinges on the 1/3 chance that the original Cherry Lane didn't blow-up. Would they risk that?

If you don't take my offer, I predict that Mekal will be in grave danger, as Frost said...

Well Cherry Lane is the only who replied to my offer and it still stands.

I would also like to point out that Bb story (and the entire Bankroller's message) hinges on the 1/3 chance that the original Cherry Lane didn't blow-up. Would they risk that?

If you don't take my offer, I predict that Mekal will be in grave danger, as Frost said...

Hmmm...well, my first thought when I read this was...Yakuza goal, as CL had pointed out earlier. I figure this would allow you to win somehow, right now I'm guessing that you win by what, killing me(the Inspector)? With BB locked up, I'm a sitting duck. It's quite likely that we'll get the last mafioso tomorrow, and if we don't, we'll definitely get him/her on the day after. With so many confirmed innocents, you baddies don't stand a chance against our majority. :D

Oh, and about the SB not blowing up...it's a lot better than taking the risk when there is only one mafioso, I wouldn't blame them for taking that risk to kill off the suicide bomber early.

Edited by Frost

I have to sign out soon (this unended day is going to give me mafia dreams, I know)

Thanks for your response, Frozen.

esj: good questions! Bb: any answers?

All: Please don't take dawh's offer! Let's get us a baddie today and worry about mafia later.

My possible mafia list, in order of suspicion:

Bb

----

Mekal

-------

Rene

Frozen

The policeman can't re-arrest Mekal or Frozen[2](I don't think), so if for some reason you can't arrest Bb, I would suggest Rene. If you like her answer and release her, she can still do her thing.

I would like to remind you that whomever I arrest can lie to me.

I cant think of any question right now. I've had a headache all day.

I feel like a zombie...

Edited by crazypainter

well... i my memory serves me correctly...rene chose someone else last night... as she knew that people wouldn't go for me scince everyone thought i was protected... so rene CAN save me tonight... therefore i am not in grave danger... however... BB should save rene to see if they can get BTSC... this will also verify that they are the doctor and healer... saving my spy for tommarow

Hmmm...well, my first thought when I read this was...Yakuza goal, as CL had pointed out earlier. I figure this would allow you to win somehow, right now I'm guessing that you win by what, killing me(the Inspector)? With BB locked up, I'm a sitting duck. It's quite likely that we'll get the last mafioso tomorrow, and if we don't, we'll definitely get him/her on the day after. With so many confirmed innocents, you baddies don't stand a chance against our majority. :D

Oh, and about the SB not blowing up...it's a lot better than taking the risk when there is only one mafioso, I wouldn't blame them for taking that risk to kill off the suicide bomber early.

I have no bone to pick with you Frost (or the Inspector for that matter, but same difference. :P )

Like I said, you won't regret the spectacle of the night post. B)) It's worth it; I guarantee it! :D

You still have 15 minutes to change your minds...

Edited by dawh