BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

I agree. You're still on MY list....

ROFLMFAO... wow and people STILL don't get that i am the dr... well I don't know what else I can do to prove it. I'm probably dead tonight anywho since the healer doesn't have my back it seems and the phoenix is knee deep in death :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its here.

Just confirm if its true or not.

I don't understand why people are still confused?

Its simple. assume that the game is real. we have the right to ask frozen_2 what happened in the jail.

It would be wrong to say that I spoke to the god and he PMed me these messages.

It would be wrong to say that the god replaced someone and in this process, some of the information might have not probably provided to the new player.

Right, I got confused about what was happening. I was just saying that he shouldn't post the actual PMs. It's certainly acceptable for him to find out what happened.

Rene:

From the day one, you are just saying that:

"I'm the doctor, baddies are after me and I need protection."

Anyways, do you still think that I'm a mafioso?

Edited by esjohnson

Rene:

From the day one, you are just saying that:

"I'm the doctor, baddies are after me and I need protection."

Anyways, do you still think that I'm a mafioso?

negative ghost rider

ROFLMFAO... wow and people STILL don't get that i am the dr... well I don't know what else I can do to prove it. I'm probably dead tonight anywho since the healer doesn't have my back it seems and the phoenix is knee deep in death :rolleyes:

so....who did you try to save last night?

Frost

I guess you didn't know his role then....I wonder why you thought he needed saving.

Bb says he tried to save the one he thought was the inspector. Too bad he got it wrong (or isn't the healer). Then you would have met up anyway.

I guess you didn't know his role then....I wonder why you thought he needed saving.

Bb says he tried to save the one he thought was the inspector. Too bad he got it wrong (or isn't the healer). Then you would have met up anyway.

Thanks for reminding

Did he say who he thought was the inspector?

Well, apparently my role is out and about. I suppose there's not much chance of people thinking that Mekal is lying? ;):o

However, I still have a proposition for all of you. If you still lynch Frozen (or anyone else you like) and arrest Brandonb and hold him overnight, I guarantee that you will have a spectacle in the night post. Otherwise, Innocents will likely die and the mafioso will continue to spread deceit. I don't suppose there's much chance of that, but it will be a very interesting night if you all agree. You know who I am and you can kill me at any time. If no one is interested in what I have to say, there is probably not much point waiting for the rest of the day, but as an alternative, you could try to find the Mafioso on your own...or take my proposition and I guarantee that your mafia troubles will be over. B))

So, what say you? -_-

Thanks for reminding

Did he say who he thought was the inspector?

No, I wish I'd asked Bb that first. But I don't think he would have answered. Too likely Rene would prove he's not the healer.

Well, apparently my role is out and about. I suppose there's not much chance of people thinking that Mekal is lying? ;):o
no, he's either really the inspector or a mafia who knows who you are anyway and is giving you up to make himself look good at the lynching.

However, I still have a proposition for all of you. If you still lynch Frozen (or anyone else you like) and arrest Brandonb and hold him overnight, I guarantee that you will have a spectacle in the night post. Otherwise, Innocents will likely die and the mafioso will continue to spread deceit. I don't suppose there's much chance of that, but it will be a very interesting night if you all agree. You know who I am and you can kill me at any time. If no one is interested in what I have to say, there is probably not much point waiting for the rest of the day, but as an alternative, you could try to find the Mafioso on your own...or take my proposition and I guarantee that your mafia troubles will be over. B))

So, what say you? -_-

The main reason I wouldn't consider this is we don't know what your secret objective is. You are probably one night away from achieving whatever it is, and I don't want to give you that opportunity. The mafioso is several nights away from winning, so we can get him/her by elimination.

Edited by Cherry Lane

Ok guys, let's decide what to do next.

BB: Since you are online, tell us

1) who do you think was the inspector

2) what made you think that?

3) why did you disclose your role when there was absolutely no need to do so.

there is 1 hour and 42 minutes left ;D

links:

Mafia VI Rules, Roles, Voting Help

Mafia VI Intro

Night One - Cliff Jumping

During Day One - Mekal's Suffrage

During Day One - No More Tacos

Day One - Azure Sky

Night Two - Fly By Night

Day Two - Triple Kill

Night Three - Reaction Time

During Day Three - Frozen Number Two

current roster:

Host: Unreality

1) GC - DEAD [Mafioso - Bankroller] Killed by Yakuza

2) Frozen - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Mafia

3) Frost - voting for Dawh

4) Brandonb - voting for Dawh

5) Dawh - voting for Frozen_2

6) Ysan - DEAD [Yakuza] Lynched

7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched

8) Clueless - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

9) Twoaday - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson - voting for Dawh

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

14) Mekal - voting for Dawh

15) Rene - voting for Dawh

16) CrazyPainter - voting for Dawh

17) Frozen_2 - cannot vote

18) Dusty - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Ninja

19) LM - voting for Brandonb

20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso] Masked Lover

21) CL_2 - voting for Dawh

edit: if you want to take up Dawh's proposition, better act fast :D

Edited by unreality

Now I guess that the fight is between CL and BB.

Lets organize the plans for tomorrow.

1) who would be lie-detected?

2) who will spied?

3) who will be arrested and investigated?

EDIT: I'm off now. Shall return after 10 hours.

Edited by esjohnson

I have to sign out soon (this unended day is going to give me mafia dreams, I know)

Thanks for your response, Frozen.

esj: good questions! Bb: any answers?

All: Please don't take dawh's offer! Let's get us a baddie today and worry about mafia later.

My possible mafia list, in order of suspicion:

Bb

----

Mekal

-------

Rene

Frozen

The policeman can't re-arrest Mekal or Frozen[2](I don't think), so if for some reason you can't arrest Bb, I would suggest Rene. If you like her answer and release her, she can still do her thing.

2) who will spied?

and... who should I choose as janitor? Keep in mind that I might pick killing for a goodie and saving for a baddie. Or do you want to leave it up to me?

Ok guys, let's decide what to do next.

BB: Since you are online, tell us

1) who do you think was the inspector

2) what made you think that?

3) why did you disclose your role when there was absolutely no need to do so.

1) I thought Dawh was my best bet as the inspector (remember I was suspicious of Frost, I wasn't going to protect him) The rules said that pw could be protected in jail, so I thought it was the best move to not protect him and go for the other unknown.

2) There weren't too many roles left that I hadn't figured out. One was pw, one was Dawh, one was Frost, and now I'm doubting a couple others (there's still one among us). So I went with my best guess with Dawh (not a very good one).

3) ??? because I thought it would help narrow down who the baddies were. If everyone came out with their roles then we could just look at the last two with matching roles and figure it out. It kinda worked I guess, but not as well as I had hoped. No, there wasn't a need, but strategically it made sense. I also figured that (as always) I would become a heavy suspect. So I figured it would be best if I went ahead and cleared myself right then.

and... who should I choose as janitor? Keep in mind that I might pick killing for a goodie and saving for a baddie. Or do you want to leave it up to me?

Pick me, maybe you'll get the Spy ability and you can clear me. But then again you may not be who you say you are, but for now my list is looking like CL's (except her name in the place of mine). So all I can do is hope that you're actually the Janitor AND you get the Spy ability.

1) I thought Dawh was my best bet as the inspector (remember I was suspicious of Frost, I wasn't going to protect him) The rules said that pw could be protected in jail, so I thought it was the best move to not protect him and go for the other unknown.

2) There weren't too many roles left that I hadn't figured out. One was pw, one was Dawh, one was Frost, and now I'm doubting a couple others (there's still one among us). So I went with my best guess with Dawh (not a very good one).

3) ??? because I thought it would help narrow down who the baddies were. If everyone came out with their roles then we could just look at the last two with matching roles and figure it out. It kinda worked I guess, but not as well as I had hoped. No, there wasn't a need, but strategically it made sense. I also figured that (as always) I would become a heavy suspect. So I figured it would be best if I went ahead and cleared myself right then.

Sorry BB, don't feel bad that you're always under suspicion.

You will be probably cleared after

lie-detection :Dor

arrest :lol:or

spied :P

Pick me, maybe you'll get the Spy ability and you can clear me. But then again you may not be who you say you are, but for now my list is looking like CL's (except her name in the place of mine). So all I can do is hope that you're actually the Janitor AND you get the Spy ability.

any other ideas? I do want to find out if you're innocent or not. (I am very suspicious of you.) But maybe someone else has another suggestion.

2) who will spied?

Well, the lie-detection would be tonight, and I would do it. But if you're questioning my role, you wouldn't believe what I say. But I'll do it anyway. I've got statements I can use for Mekal, I think. All I have for Bb is that he says he tried to protect the one he thought was the inspector. I guess that would prove if he is the healer. Any one else?

The spy can wait until we know what happens tonight.

I've already given my arrest suggestions, (see above post).

Edit: Janitor should pick someone suspicious. Innocents have sufficient numbers to outlast the mafioso, so don't waste a killing/spying opportunity on a chance at saving. And don't be afraid to kill whoever you pick (including me).

Edited by Cherry Lane

Please consult Frost before taking a decision.