15) Rene - voting for Dawh

16) CrazyPainter - voting for Dawh

17) Frozen_2 - cannot vote

18) Dusty - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Ninja

19) LM - voting for Brandonb

20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso] Masked Lover

21) CL_2 - voting for Dawh

Edited by unreality

That being said, rene83, SAVE Mekal tonight. If you die, it DOES NOT MATTER, as long as Mekal is alive tomorrow. As for you, BB, if you are the Healer, you could save me, though to be honest doesn't really matter, we'll have the other mafioso tomorrow most likely anyway.

That's not necissarily true. Did you not read the disclaimer?

I did. Here it is:

Disclaimer: This was just a story... in other words, the Yakuza did not find their target. It is not suggesting that they deliberately wanted to kill the Mafioso once they knew who he/she was, though that may or may not be the case. It also does not suggest that that was a main Mafioso, and it could've been a minor Mafioso on the run from the Oyabun's wrath after not finding their main target- so this does not discount the possibility of Pw0nzd being a Mafioso safely held in jail, but it does not increase the likelihood of that either. I'm just covering all my bases by reminding that there are no clues in the night post and that the only things shown are that the Yakuza's target turned out to be a Mafioso and that Mafioso-target was either in jail or in the safehouse It seems that after all my posts, someone forgets that there are no more clues ;D

So the yakuza (dawh) did learn his target was a mafioso. Not that I think he'll share the info, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

I did. Here it is:

So the yakuza (dawh) did learn his target was a mafioso. Not that I think he'll share the info, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

A yes, good point. I forgot about that.

Host: Unreality

1) GC - DEAD [Mafioso - Bankroller] Killed by Yakuza

2) Frozen - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Mafia

3) Frost - voting for Dawh

4) Brandonb - voting for Dawh

5) Dawh - voting for Frozen_2

6) Ysan - DEAD [Yakuza] Lynched

7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched

8) Clueless - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

9) Twoaday - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson - voting for Dawh

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

14) Mekal - voting for Dawh

Can we get a No Contest? :P Unless of course you wanna confirms who the last mafioso is!

I'm chuckling right now, and wondering why everyone is trusting Mekal implicitly. Not that they should or not that they shouldn't, but did I miss where he was confirmed as Spy? It definitely wasn't the PMs, since he could've changed my PMs to him around to change names of roles and whatnot and still have it be *my* writing

Edited by unreality

Bb: aside from making stuff up to try to implicate me, any proof you're not mafia? The only possible option I can come up with would be Rene, but why would you claim to be the healer if you're the doctor? You'd be equally targeted at night. If dawh had turned out to be mafia, I'd suspect LM of Yakuza-ness, but that's only because it was the other Yakuza who first stated a belief in her claim to her role. I don't suspect her of being mafia. Johnson is clear. I suppose Frozen could still be lying, but then why didn't you just come out and say you're the janitor. Who's left? Mekal? Maybe. So far he's given us 2 Yakuza which the mafia could do - but its not in their best interest to do that. Yakuza are the only ones the mafia don't have to eliminate. So I'm left with you and Rene.

I'm chuckling right now, and wondering why everyone is trusting Mekal implicitly. Not that they should or not that they shouldn't, but did I miss where he was confirmed as Spy? It definitely wasn't the PMs, since he could've changed my PMs to him around to change names of roles and whatnot and still have it be *my* writing

I was typing my other post and didn't see this. But you'll see that I did consider Mekal.

But then why hasn't the real spy come forward? It wouldn't hurt to do that now.

And with only one mafia left, they should be trying to get rid of innocents at the lynch, not the Yakuza they don't need to kill.

The other one I missed earlier was crazypainter. Frozen, can you tell us if crazyapinter is the cop? Did her account of the question/answer match yours (pw0nzd's)?

what do you mean? :huh:

what do you mean? :huh:

crazpainter told us what the question and answer were between the policeman and pw0nzd. You can find out from unreality what the dialog actually was (you have a right to know, if you don't already). Then you can tell us if if matches what crazypainter claims. That wil help confirm her as the policeman.

crazpainter told us what the question and answer were between the policeman and pw0nzd. You can find out from unreality what the dialog actually was (you have a right to know, if you don't already). Then you can tell us if if matches what crazypainter claims. That wil help confirm her as the policeman.

Actually, I don't think there is a "right to know" anything that has not bee said in the thread. I mean, it's not in the rules right now, but it's not in good taste (ex. Mekal's move). Just pointing that out.

Actually, I don't think there is a "right to know" anything that has not bee said in the thread. I mean, it's not in the rules right now, but it's not in good taste (ex. Mekal's move). Just pointing that out.

now I am puzzled. :mellow: should I or shouldn't I...

he has a right to know everything pw0nzd did. Because they are one and the same now. And I don't think he should do what Mekal did, just confirm or deny whether crazypainter's account of the events was correct. It is no different than a spy or inspector relating what info they got with their ability.

EDIT: Oh, nvm. more posting while I was typing. Gets me every time!

Edited by Cherry Lane

could someone please bring up version of our discussion for me? Thanks. Or at least tell me what page it's on, I have no clue where it is.

here it is: CP's version

I don't really care if she got the words right, just the gist of the question and answer.

Edited by Cherry Lane

Frozen: I PMed to you Pw0nzd's conversation with the Policeman

links:

Mafia VI Rules, Roles, Voting Help

Mafia VI Intro

Night One - Cliff Jumping

During Day One - Mekal's Suffrage

During Day One - No More Tacos

Day One - Azure Sky

Night Two - Fly By Night

Day Two - Triple Kill

Night Three - Reaction Time

During Day Three - Frozen Number Two

current roster:

Host: Unreality

1) GC - DEAD [Mafioso - Bankroller] Killed by Yakuza

2) Frozen - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Mafia

3) Frost - voting for Dawh

4) Brandonb - voting for Dawh

5) Dawh - voting for Frozen_2

6) Ysan - DEAD [Yakuza] Lynched

7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched

8) Clueless - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

9) Twoaday - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson - voting for Dawh

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

14) Mekal - voting for Dawh

Edited by unreality

I think that those who are left on the suspicious list have some 'splainin to do :PB))^_^

edit: at what post did I become an advanced member? I am soooo sad I missed it!!!

Edited by rene83

I think that those who are left on the suspicious list have some 'splainin to do :PB))^_^

edit: at what post did I become an advanced member? I am soooo sad I missed it!!!

I agree. You're still on MY list....

Edited by Cherry Lane

could someone please bring up version of our discussion for me? Thanks. Or at least tell me what page it's on, I have no clue where it is.

Its here.

Just confirm if its true or not.

I don't understand why people are still confused?

Its simple. assume that the game is real. we have the right to ask frozen_2 what happened in the jail.

It would be wrong to say that I spoke to the god and he PMed me these messages.

It would be wrong to say that the god replaced someone, and in this process, some of the information might have not probably provided to the new player.

Edited by esjohnson