BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

hey guys, sorry but i went on a road trip... anyway... who should i spy... the choices...(mind you, i may have missed something since i skipped the last 4 pages...)

Frozen

BB

i don't need to lie detect dawh since if i detect frozen then i find out which one is telling the truth...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Host: Unreality

1) GC - DEAD [Mafioso - Bankroller] Killed by Yakuza

2) Frozen - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Mafia

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh - voting for Frozen_2

6) Ysan - DEAD [Yakuza] Lynched

7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched

8) Clueless - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

9) Twoaday - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson - voting for Dawh

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

14) Mekal

15) Rene - voting for Dawh

16) CrazyPainter - voting for Brandonb

17) Frozen_2 - cannot vote

18) Dusty - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Ninja

19) LM - voting for Brandonb

20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso] Masked Lover

21) CL_2 - voting for Dawh

Sorry about the quote tags but I voted for you cause I knew you were on and I wanted to see your reaction.

And I still think Bb is lying.

Mekal was the spy and proved that Cherry lane was the inspector, not Bb like he said.

YAY!!! Mekal is on!!! So which is it? Frozen-2 or Dawh?

Or you... and no dawh, because if he spies on me he'll know if dawh's lying or not. Spy on me, Mekal, if you want, but I say we lynch dawh and you can spy on BB. So we get two suspicious people.

Sorry about the quote tags but I voted for you cause I knew you were on and I wanted to see your reaction.

And I still think Bb is lying.

Mekal was the spy and proved that Cherry lane was the inspector, not Bb like he said.

What are you talking about? CL is not the inspector, and I never claimed to be?? I'm the Healer

Since Mekal is on, I can post my info now....

Ok, heres what’s going on. (I’ve been working on this for a while) hopefully everyone gets this.

more posting while I'm typing....Bb, what "confirmation" are you waiting for on Frost?

CL made this response AFTER I wrote this…

Like I said, I'll explain when I get a confirmation about Frost. It was a brilliant plan. GC never ceases to amaze.
and this
I think I know what's going on. I don't want to say anything until I hear a confirmation about Frost.

Clever Clever Clever

You can tell that she is trying to make me look suspicious, again, and there is a very good reason for this. I’ll explain the reasoning for this when Mekal confirms what Frost’s role is (since I still have him as a suspicious character).

CL also wrote this:

Are those the only options for CL v.1? If they are, I can't believe Bb would make that slip-up - why wouldn't he say he was protecting the spy? No one would know the difference, since the spy wasn't mentioned in the night post.

EDIT: Just reread the rules: the healer can't save the spy. Oops. Sorry.

AFTER I had written this:

Of course I didn't meet up with Rene, I wasn't about to save her. I picked the person that I think is the Inspector. ~(POST #777 if you want to check it for yourself)~

As you can see, CL BLATENTLY lied about what had happened, because she guessed (and was right about it) that no one would go back and check my post OR the rules for themselves.

Here’s a quote from the rules:

* Healer - same as Doctor, but different methods of medicine. The Healer cannot save the Spy

OK, now time to explain what is going on.

The Mafia got the bomb on the first night (CL-1) because the bomb ALWAYS lives until the end. It was a gamble sure, but it was their best chance for success. Surprisingly, the bomb DIDN’T blow up. This left them with the opportunity to have one of them play the role of the bomb! So they declared that the people lynch the bomb, knowing that the bomb was gone, and that people were too afraid to take out the bomb, thereby confirming their Mafioso as an innocent. That one Mafioso stepped in as the bomb role for the whole game, knowing that they would NEVER be targeted. This means that the Lie Detectors that the Bomb supposedly made were BS. This is why I had to wait to hear the confirmation on Frost.

Tolecnal said that she lie inspected Frost. If Tolecnal had been the bomb she wouldn’t have needed to. This is b/c Tolecnal wasn’t the bomb, but (given her odds were 12-2) she went along with pretending she knew Frost was an innocent, which allowed her to fly right under the radar through the entire game.

I also had to wait b/c we are on the verge of lynching a Yakuza (must be a Yakuza b/c CL must be a Mafioso), I still don’t know if it’s Dawh or pw/Frozen-2. The last thing we need was more confusion instead of a solid vote. CL-1 was the bomb, check your roster, CL-2 is the last Mafioso, pretending to be the bomb. Thank you! And GOOD NIGHT! :-D

Hehe, watch, she can’t even blow me up! Try it! (I really hope I’m not wrong but it’s the only thing that makes sense unless Myself or Rene is lying).

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Brandonb

first off... i HATE long posts... not that i didn't read it... i just hate them...

second off... im going to chose dawh since she seems the most suspicious...

Good choice

And Bb, the only one I can't blow up is the GR - and we know that's not you!

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

14) Mekal

16) CrazyPainter - voting for Dawh

confusion.....confusion....

Since Mekal is on, I can post my info now....

OK, now time to explain what is going on.

The Mafia got the bomb on the first night (CL-1) because the bomb ALWAYS lives until the end. It was a gamble sure, but it was their best chance for success. Surprisingly, the bomb DIDN’T blow up. This left them with the opportunity to have one of them play the role of the bomb! So they declared that the people lynch the bomb, knowing that the bomb was gone, and that people were too afraid to take out the bomb, thereby confirming their Mafioso as an innocent. That one Mafioso stepped in as the bomb role for the whole game, knowing that they would NEVER be targeted. This means that the Lie Detectors that the Bomb supposedly made were BS. This is why I had to wait to hear the confirmation on Frost.

Tolecnal said that she lie inspected Frost. If Tolecnal had been the bomb she wouldn’t have needed to. This is b/c Tolecnal wasn’t the bomb, but (given her odds were 12-2) she went along with pretending she knew Frost was an innocent, which allowed her to fly right under the radar through the entire game.

I also had to wait b/c we are on the verge of lynching a Yakuza (must be a Yakuza b/c CL must be a Mafioso), I still don’t know if it’s Dawh or pw/Frozen-2. The last thing we need was more confusion instead of a solid vote. CL-1 was the bomb, check your roster, CL-2 is the last Mafioso, pretending to be the bomb. Thank you! And GOOD NIGHT! :-D

Hehe, watch, she can’t even blow me up! Try it! (I really hope I’m not wrong but it’s the only thing that makes sense unless Myself or Rene is lying).

Edit: Spelling

Hmmm...excellent detective work. I think I considered that a while ago, but gave it up. I was curious about tolecnal myself too, I wondered if she had BS'd the lie-detect and used it on someone else, because it would have been a waste. This is definitely a possibility, and quite a likely one at that. Great work BB, I commend you! :D

If you are telling the truth about being the Healer, then this is the only possibility. Otherwise, you are a baddie, which to be honest, I have doubted for most of this game.

Edited by Frost

Oh, and Mekal, please don't waste your ability on me. Use it either on CL2 or Frozen.

EDIT: But please do it soon, we are running out of time to change the vote if we have to!

Edited by Frost

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role...:

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

wait for it again... you guys probably hate me...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

is !!! im sorry... people who were not on before the edit do not get to see it yet

Spoiler for dawhs role:

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

almost there...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

JK... you still have more to go...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

a couple more

Spoiler for dawhs role:

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

he is...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

A YAZUKA!!!!
Edited by Mekal

Looks like we were right all along.

3) Frost - voting for Dawh

4) Brandonb

14) Mekal

16) CrazyPainter - voting for Dawh

Don't worry CL2, you're probably next.

Edited by Frost

dawh, before you go down, would you like to tell us who the last mafioso is? You must know, since you targeted him last night....

That's not necissarily true. Did you not read the disclaimer?

Don't worry CL2, you're probably next.

you're kidding, right? I'm the only one who could confirm YOUR role.

As for what SB-1 did, it was ingenious. She wanted to show your innocence without giving you away. So she PRETENDED to lie-detect you. That protected your identity and the connection between the two of you, while getting others off your back.

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role...:

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

wait for it again... you guys probably hate me...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

she is !!! im sorry... people who were not on before the edit do not get to see it yet

Spoiler for dawhs role:

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

almost there...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

JK... you still have more to go...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

a couple more

Spoiler for dawhs role:

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

wait for it...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

She is...

Spoiler for dawhs role:

A YAZUKA!!!!

I want to run you through with my mop... :angry: but at least everyone now knows that I am innocent! I was right ALL ALONG!!!

you're kidding, right? I'm the only one who could confirm YOUR role.

As for what SB-1 did, it was ingenious. She wanted to show your innocence without giving you away. So she PRETENDED to lie-detect you. That protected your identity and the connection between the two of you, while getting others off your back.

Well, seeing as I can't be sure of anything, I'll just wait until tomorrow and let Mekal tell us who is who.