BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

umm lemme catch up

btw the Tax Collector took Ysan out of the vote, not sure if that has effect, I have a lot of reading to do

umm... :unsure: i would just like to say that... i think that the PM's would be a really cool element to add to mafia... baddies could try to fabricate them...also...*whimper* dont hurt me... :unsure:

edit:grammer

Edited by Mekal

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mafia VI Rules, Roles, Voting Help

Mafia VI Intro

Night One - Cliff Jumping

During Day One - Mekal's Suffrage

During Day One - No More Tacos

Day One - Azure Sky

Night Two - Fly By Night

Triple Kill

The second day of the baddie war in Denbrain ended with a quiet evening. Quiet if you were ten thousand feet underground, deaf, and with a blanket around your ears just in case.

"Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!" the townspeople shouted. Yoruichi-san was up for hanging in the town square. The executioner was fitting her head into the rope noose. "Die! Die! Die! Die!"

"Any last words?" Mekal yelled from the crowd. Amazingly, he hadn't been arrested OR audited that day!

"Yeah," Ysan spat. "The Yakuza shall prevail! The Yak-" Her neck snapped as the executioner kicked away the bucket. The crowd screamed in delight- they had lynched a baddie! One of the elusive and mysterious Yakuza, no less.

"Wait!" someone cried from one end of the square. In an instant, everyone was quiet and all attention focused on the small figure. "Uh- umm, hi," they said meekly. "I just found these. QA identities! They've been living here in Denbrain under Innocent aliases!"

At once the crowd surged toward the unlucky fellow. "Who?" they shouted. "Who are they?"

"Whoa, whoa, quiet," he responded, and the crowd silenced themselves again. The discoverer of the aliases read off the names: "Clueless... and... Twoaday..."

At once the crowd erupted into angry noise, and Clueless and Twoaday were crowdsurfed toward the middle.

"The Phoenix died last night," Frost noted. "You must've had to lynch Johnson today, or die!"

The crowd hung on to the last word: "Die die die die!"

At the far end of the crowd, Clueless and Twoaday broke free, but the executioner drew a massive broadsword from his back. Clueless and Twoaday looked at each other and swung Ysan's body in front of the executioner as he hacked down toward them. The QAs dodged around her as well as the executioner and drew their own knives, scrambling to jump from the podium and get away into the streets- unfortunately the executioner was lightning quick, and spun around to lance Twoaday in the back, straight through the heart, and out the other side, the broadsword slick with blood. As the executioner pulled the massive sword out of the QAs back, Clueless jumped down and hit the cobbled square hard, rolling into a standing position and taking off across the square.

The executioner roared and hurled the broadsword- it flew through the air like a massive arrow, reaching a peak and tipping downwards, hurtling now like a lightning bolt- straight into Clueless's head, where the broadsword drove straight down, all the way through his body.

The half-body half-sword toppled over, bloody and unrecognizable. The crowd cheered. The GR was dead. The QAs were dead. Two Mafiosos were dead. One Yakuza was dead... only one Mafioso and one Yakuza remained. Would there be a baddie revenge tonight?

Nobody noticed, during all the fuss, that the Tax Collector had been trying to say that Ysan's vote was removed (didn't matter now), but also that Pw0nzd had been nabbed by the police and was already in jail.

Host: Unreality

1) GC - DEAD [Mafioso - Bankroller] Killed by Yakuza

2) Frozen - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Mafia

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan - DEAD [Yakuza] Lynched

7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched

8) Clueless - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

9) Twoaday - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter

17) Pw0nzd

18) Dusty - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Ninja

19) LM

20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso] Masked Lover

21) Tolecnal

Edited by unreality

Nice job everyone, I had a lot of fun in my first ever mafia game (I would sometimes wake myself at three in the morning to check the boards, then go back to bed).

Good job Mekal sticking up for yourself ;)

I'm sorry I was such a madman towards you, ESJ, but you know I had to do it.

Yoruichi-san is just too smart for me, foiling my elegant plan.

Oh no, I feel the tugging starting! They're dragging me awaaayayaaaaayaayaaaaaAAAAAhaaaHHAhhhhhhhHHHGahdgghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P Good job QAs! And you too, Ysan. Sorry about Mekal cheating, it was uncalled for and obviously not allowed. It was fine that Clueless followed suit, he had to in response, but I don't know why Rene cheated too afterwards! <_<

however it wasn't officially "cheating", wasn't in the rules... but cmon! lol :D Just don't let it happen again, guys

i would like to say that i was completely within the game rules... but also, allowing people to post pms would be really cool... Baddies would have to fabricate a believable post... and also have a good story... it would add a whole new element...

Edit: grammer

Edited by Mekal

:P Good job QAs! And you too, Ysan. Sorry about Mekal cheating, it was uncalled for and obviously not allowed. It was fine that Clueless followed suit, he had to in response, but I don't know why Rene cheated too afterwards! <_<

however it wasn't officially "cheating", wasn't in the rules... but cmon! lol :D Just don't let it happen again, guys

i would like to say that i was completely within the game rule... but also, allowing people to post pms would be really cool... they wouuld have to fabricate a believable post... and also have a good story... it would add a whole new element...

Mekal, please stop trying to pretend you weren't cheating... you know what you did shouldn't be allowed, the only reason it wasn't was because I figured it was obvious, ie, no reason to ban it. Should I post a rule saying that nobody is allowed to hack my account and make false night posts?

anyway... clever taking advantage of the rules, just don't let it happen again :D I'm not mad or anything

Ahhh f*** sorry man, I finally got to a real computer and saw the previous posts with the email note.. Sorry everyone!!

Ya know it is rather sad though when you feel you have to give out the email confirming your indentity to get people to get off your back <_<

well I'll bet that the other mafioso or yakuza is gonna grill my @$$ tonight....

Well, this game is heavily in the innocent's favor so I figure I may as well come out now and tell you that I am the Healer. I hate that I didn't get Rene, but hopefully coming out with my role will up us organize the innocents a little better in what is hopefully only two remaining days. B))

Well, this game is heavily in the innocent's favor so I figure I may as well come out now and tell you that I am the Healer. I hate that I didn't get Rene, but hopefully coming out with my role will up us organize the innocents a little better in what is hopefully only two remaining days. B))

well I am NOT protecting myself tonight Bb...

Okay, Mafia is suppose to be fun. And it's not if people are fuming at each other. Therefore, I have to say:

Mekal, have you ever heard of the phrase "Spirit of the Law"? It means that the Justice System is not about following the Constitution and the law to the letter, but about interpreting what the creators intended when they made the Constitution and the law, their "spirit". What you did was not against the letter of the game rules, but it was against the spirit of the game, what the game was intended to be. Everyone makes mistakes, especially if they are frustrated and backed into a corner. But the best way to deal with it (and not make people angrier) is simply to admit you made a mistake and apologize. So please apologize to Unreality for going against the spirit of the game and promise never to do it again, so that everyone can return to their happy (and bloody :P) Mafia world...

Edit: I hope I made good use of my ghost post...;)

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Okay, Mafia is suppose to be fun. And it's not if people are fuming at each other. Therefore, I have to say:

Mekal, have you ever heard of the phrase "Spirit of the Law"? It means that the Justice System is not about following the Constitution and the law to the letter, but about interpreting what the creators intended when they made the Constitution and the law, their "spirit". What you did was not against the letter of the game rules, but it was against the spirit of the game, what the game was intended to be. Everyone makes mistakes, especially if they are frustrated and backed into a corner. But the best way to deal with it (and not make people angrier) is simply to admit you made a mistake and apologize. So please apologize to Unreality for going against the spirit of the game and promise never to do it again, so that everyone can return to their happy (and bloody :P) Mafia world...

Edit: I hope I made good use of my ghost post...;)

gosh... you are way too good at making people feel guilty... i even felt bad when i KNEW you were a yazuka...

anyway... i am truly sorry... i was so frustrated when clueless came out as the spy and you guys were going to belive him that i got my PM's and posted them... i do feel bad :( i hope i haven't ruined the game...

How did you come to this conclusion?

i eleminated all of the other possibilitys... such as the PM and the janitor are still alive... and CL is dead... so thats how... i would post my spreed sheet but i did it on Open Office.

EDIT: let me try to post it now...

mafia_VI.xml

Edited by Mekal

nobody was fuming, except you :D lol. Anyway, I had already addressed the issue, but thanks for re-addressing it- Mekal didn't ruin the game, far from it, it's not that big of an offense- it by far does not confirm he was the Spy. It won't happen again in Mafia, and it's fine :D

Mafia VI Rules, Roles, Voting Help

Mafia VI Intro

Night One - Cliff Jumping

During Day One - Mekal's Suffrage

During Day One - No More Tacos

Day One - Azure Sky

Night Two - Fly By Night

Day Two - Triple Kill

Reaction Time

Near the Mafia Safehouse

"Come on," urged the Oyabun. "Come on!" The Yakuza overlord was busy fitting a massive scope onto a handgun as he/she chased their target toward the mighty, barricaded Mafia safehouse. The safehouse was a well-defended warehouse, a bastion resplendent in the Mafia's power in Denbrain.

The door was sliding open... the target- whom was a Mafioso- tumbling toward the growing slit of light...

The Oyabun raised the pistol.

The Mafioso roared and jumped, and in midair everything became incredible slow motion... everyone's reaction time was tested as the pistol fired, shaking slightly in slow-mo in the Oyabun's hand as a compressed pillar of air spiraled out of the barrel at the back of a bullet, hurtling toward the head of the Mafioso...

The target was getting closer to the expanding light, arm outstretched in midleap, the bullet streaking closer, fast even for the slow-motion.

Ping, the bullet hit the safehouse wall and the Mafioso rolled in, the doors blasting shut behind him/her. The Oyabun swore angrily and shouted to the wind: "Denbrain will crumble. All will perish. The Yakuza reign supreme!"

Disclaimer: This was just a story... in other words, the Yakuza did not find their target. It is not suggesting that they deliberately wanted to kill the Mafioso once they knew who he/she was, though that may or may not be the case. It also does not suggest that that was a main Mafioso, and it could've been a minor Mafioso on the run from the Oyabun's wrath after not finding their main target- so this does not discount the possibility of Pw0nzd being a Mafioso safely held in jail, but it does not increase the likelihood of that either. I'm just covering all my bases by reminding that there are no clues in the night post and that the only things shown are that the Yakuza's target turned out to be a Mafioso and that Mafioso-target was either in jail or in the safehouse :D It seems that after all my posts, someone forgets that there are no more clues ;D

The third day has begun! There are ten people left

Host: Unreality

1) GC - DEAD [Mafioso - Bankroller] Killed by Yakuza

2) Frozen - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Mafia

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan - DEAD [Yakuza] Lynched

7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched

8) Clueless - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

9) Twoaday - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter

17) Pw0nzd

18) Dusty - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Ninja

19) LM

20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso] Masked Lover

21) Tolecnal

Edited by unreality

is Tolecnal still playing? I think she voted last Mafia-day... day ends officially at 11:30 my time tomorrow, not sure if I'll be able to be on and write the day post then, might have to be short, or the following morning, depends. But voting stops no matter what at 11:35 my time tomorrow ;D