14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter

17) Pw0nzd l- voting for LM

18) Dusty - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Ninja

19) LM

20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso] Masked Lover

21) Tolecnal- voting for LM

Great job ninja, 3 baddies confirmed dead! My vote is going out to LM for the same reasons Tolecnal stated.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I am officially Sh***ng myself... they are targeting me... i am not protecting myself but i need either the LP or the healer to man up and stand up for me ;P

I wonder why they are targeting me.... For phaze and frozen... RIP my fellow innocents ... LM... brilliant observation... are you the healer of lp by chance or are you a QUARKY AGENT perhaps? I think the latter./.. Will vote when I get back from a bday party

you don't know if phaze was an innocent... although I personally think now that he was the... oops, I'm not allowed to say anything. Fading away into nothingness... Hope you lynch a baddie... Today will be important... Being an evil ghost is fun...

Edited by frozen_in_fire

i may be confused with what you said cp but we know GC was bankroller

and yes i would like to know your guys nsupicions of lm

Twoaday,

I keep a spreadsheet in front of me as I play, as I am sure you all do.

Each time something is suspicious I put a check mark next to that persons name.

Previously someone asked why I voted for LM b4 and I quoted and posted the comment.

Let me look at ny notes and I will tell you....

""DOH!!!

hits head**gets the clue**

so sorry

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but it looks like Unreality is reminding CP to send in a PM for an activity...are there innocents that PM the host on the first night?""

it could just be Unreality, highly irregularly, trying to save post space

no wait it looks a bit more sinister than that

This is why I am suspicious of LM

Edited by crazypainter

Host: Unreality

1) GC - DEAD [Mafioso - Bankroller] Killed by Yakuza

2) Frozen - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Mafia

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan

7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched

8) Clueless - voting for Johnson

9) Twoaday

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter - voting for LM

19) LM

Great job ninja, 3 baddies confirmed dead! My vote is going out to LM for the same reasons Tolecnal stated.

BBL nap time..

Edited by crazypainter

Great post unreality! That was an epic fight. I'm just glad to see that everyone isn't out to get me. :D

When I found out that GC was the Bankroller, I was laughing, they have no way to communicate with us anymore! No more stupid ultimatums! Take that, last mafioso! ^_^

I'm curious as to why everyone is voting for LM though, what makes her so suspicious? I'll vote a little later, I just don't see much evidence for anyone at this point... B))

So I was taking a nap and I dont know if it was just me being groggy so my synapses were firing a little off but,

I am now doubting that LM is a baddie.

I think I will remove the vote. I will think more over dinner.

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson

14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter -

19) LM

I'm pretty sure that no one has solid evidence right now, Frost If someone says one suspicious word, then the tide could turn. Now that there are no clues in unreality's posts, I think that Mafia has become even trickier than before. And I was sure that phaze was a baddie from the way he calmly walked through the "dangerous" section of town. Oh well, I'm sure you innocents will figure everything out. Be sure to lynch a Mafia/QA/Yakuza! Ninja, out.

Hmm... the invisible font isn't as good as I thought it would be.

Edited by frozen_in_fire

""Posted on: Aug 14 2008, 10:08 AM

QUOTE (grey cells @ Aug 14 2008, 09:07 AM) *

Well after elimination , CL can only be an innocent, unless she was an Yakuza, which sounds rather far-fetched. The Yakuza were busy killing off a Scorpion gang-member(where did they come from) and so CL couldn't have been a Yakuza and at the same time on the cliff.

So going for the bomb is not only risky, but we lose a valuable innocent. And every innocent life counts.

And I think Frost is not a QA, as he was at work the whole day. Any hints there?

I was thinking bank roller until the part about his broken into house. ""

This is a post by PwOnvd in which Grey Cells is quoted. We now know that GC was the Bankroller.

Both GC and PWO voted for the defender LIS. The post was at 8:54 I cant remember the #.

So Ithat could mean that Pw0 could be the thief or the godfather.

any ideas who the godfather could be??

roster:

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson

14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter

17) Pw0nzd - voting for LM

19) LM

to answer people's questions, a QA cannot target himself/herself (duh :P) and I don't remember what Mekal asked ;D Voting will end tomorrow at around 11ish my time, however I'll MOST LIKELY be tubing and probably won't get on til 2 or 3ish... so might as well have the day go on until then, extensions are acceptable if set from the beginning. Unless someone wants it to end at 11 tomorrow, speak up now, otherwise it'll go on til I'm back and can get on th comp :D

Thanks for *finally* answering my question...:P...I think Phaze was a QA due to the fact that UR said there was reason behind his suicidal behavior, and the only two roles that satisfy that criteria are the SB (but I think Tolecnal is telling the truth) and a QA trying to find the other QA...plus he kept asking the LP to confirm, trying to get the LP to out him/herself...

So with GR dead (yay Frozen! ;)), the LP or just the P now, I guess, is vulnerable to the QAs, so finding the other one should be of concern (especially with the annoying Mafia messages silenced XP)...I had two suspects, but UR's info narrows it down to one...

Anyways, as usual, I'm going to collect the evidence before naming the suspect...

what have dawh, frost and johnson been doing lately, they seem to be laying low?

True, but Frost has been on, and Johnson lives in India so he's asleep when alot of this stuff happens. I'm not too sure about Dawh though, any thoughts Y-san?

Hmm... the invisible font isn't as good as I thought it would be.

The shade of the color in this forum alternates with each post. The two colors are

EEF2F7 - darker

and

F5F9FD - lighter

In order to get the right one you either need to check the previous post to your own, or just go back and edit the correct one in. :D

Edited by Brandonb

what have dawh, frost and johnson been doing lately, they seem to be laying low?

Lol...Frost was just on, like a page ago, and plus, some people have lives outside of Mafia...;P

Oh, and before I forget again, based on hints she dropped, I think LM is one of two possible roles, both of which are Innocent...and I *don't* use a spreadsheet :P

Sinistral won so nobody ended up with info ;D hehe
Awsome topic and awsome work by sinistral - had it down as red herring and bluffed some of it but had no time for it - great distration unfortunately

Unless someone wants it to end at 11 tomorrow, speak up now, otherwise it'll go on til I'm back and can get on th comp :D
I do - rules is rules - not shouting and this is no ghost post - just a member of BD

3) each day in Mafia-time will finish 24 hours after the night post, and if you haven't voted/discussed/participated/etc during that time, you will be out of the game for inactivity. This time is set in stone and will be the end time no matter if everyone is done voting before this. Each night will end 18 hours after the day ends, however if I get all the necessary PMs in before the 18 hours, I will do the night post then. I'll probably extend night post estimates to when I'm awake and stuff (ie, I might say "night post in 20 hours" if I know I'll be awake and ready in 20 hours). In other words, days are always 24 hours long, while nights vary but are usually around 18 hours long

yes. Sorry- don't know why I broke the rules, I was just freaking out that I had like 3 minutes til the day post deadline and so many posts to read and it didn't even cross my mind to just say "voting closed, lemme read then make the day post". Again, sorry LIS, rules are rules

please nobody post until the day post

and inactive

note esj made three posts yesterday but not on this topic - may have pm'd you but thats inactive

Lol...Frost was just on, like a page ago, and plus, some people have lives outside of Mafia...;P

Oh, and before I forget again, based on hints she dropped, I think LM is one of two possible roles, both of which are Innocent...and I *don't* use a spreadsheet :P

I actually have LM's role... or at least im 99.9% sure... i just dont want to tell you since its LM's choice if she wants to come out with it...

Okay, so basically looking at the Mafia deal the first day, two groups benefit: the Mafia (for reasons I previously discussed) and the QAs, who get the identity of the GR, whom they need to die in order to reach their goal, and whom they will be likely to go after that night, hence allowing them to meet...

I have suspicions of Mekal, because he claimed not to want to lynch the SB and that he believed the Mafia would lie and acted very hesitant, but...

Well class, this is what is called an ultimatum. Also known as the most annoying thing in the world. Honestly, i don't want to lynch the SB. I have had very bad experiences in lynching the bomb...

The Problem is, the mafia can just lie and just like that we lynched a fellow innocent...

Edit:grammer

...as soon as Bb started the Tolecnal vote, he immediately jumped on...

good times... good times... oh wait, didn't i say i was going to bed? oh well, i have trouble sleeping when Mafia is going on.

so, BrandonB has a point in that the bomb isn't going to help us that much, So, (im really sorry tolecnal) im going to vote for tolecnal (im pretty sure that i was going to not vote for the bomb anymore, what is mafia doing to my head? :P ) also, it will keep the QA's apart for now.

1) GC

2) Frozen

3) Frost - voting for GC

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh - voting for LIS

6) Ysan

7) LIS

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl - voting for LIS

13) ROF

14) Mekal - voting for voting for tolecnal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter - voting for LM

17) Pw0nzd

18) Dusty - voting for LIS

19) LM

20) Dnae

21) Tolecnal

Edit: i am going to hate myself for a while after this. i just think it will end up being the best way...

But then Bb withdrew his vote, and Mekal kept supporting the lynch Tolecnal campaign, I think that when he saw that campaign wasn't working, and realized suspicion would fall on him (which it did :P), he tried to cover his tracks by withdrawing his vote, and...

oh shoot, i just realized somthing (besides the fact that i REALLY need to go to bed),

the QA's get somthing out of this ether way, i fwe don't lynch tolecnal, then they meet up. if we do and the GR is reaveiled, then that will make winning for the QA's alot easier. so think about it, the mafia wouldn't give the real identity of the GR, they would give a fake to keep the QA's from winning... so the new question is should we risk the QA's meeting up, or lynching tolecnal... this is a new ultimatum, so i am going to withdraw my vote for now...

note once again WITHDRAW MY VOTE PLEASE. :D

Edit:grammer

That said, I'm voting:

roster:

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan - voting for Mekal