BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

This is just so UR doesn't have to stop his night post...

There are no more clues! that was just part of the epicness!

these have ABSOLUTLY NO clues

I didnt think of that as a clue. It is just something that happened.

We read the posts and deduct, reason, etc.. as to what is going on.

And GC, Phaze wants to be left alone. He does not want to be saved...

Have a great festival or two! Party like its 1999! lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt think of that as a clue. It is just something that happened.

We read the posts and deduct, reason, etc.. as to what is going on.

And GC, Phaze wants to be left alone. He does not want to be saved...

Have a great festival or two! Party like its 1999! lol

I agree with Mekal. The idea behind removing all the clues is to stop reading into unreality's posts like the bible, and instead focus on the other players. This probably makes it a heck of a lot easier and more interesting for unreality, who no longer has to worry about putting in crazy plot details like Pw0nzd sending elevators flying through roofs. In bygone Mafia's his posts were analyzed to death, in some cases resulting in unintended and unjustified deaths.

Mafia VI Rules, Roles, Voting Help

Mafia VI Intro

Night One - Cliff Jumping

During Day One - Mekal's Suffrage

During Day One - No More Tacos

Day One - Azure Sky

Fly By Night

Lord Phoenix sighed, typing a few more strands of data into his/her computer. Suddenly the laptop beeped and a large window opened up on the desktop. The words 'Downloading File' flashed across the screen for a few seconds, then the window disappeared, leaving a text file on LP's desktop. Confused, he/she double clicked it. The top read 'MESSAGE FROM THE MAFIA'- somehow the Bankroller had hacked his/her computer! Lord Phoenix leaned forward and began to read...

"""How sad, we tried to assist you. We know the Grim Reaper and we were willing, actually happy, to follow through with our end of the deal, and have you eliminate our competition so that we do not have to waste a kill on him/her. It's what we do... make mutually beneficial deals, then follow through with our promises. If we were going to defy you then why bother making the deal, and instead just blackmail the GR from the start?

Because of you have not kept your end of the deal we have no choice but to release the dogs on you! Tomorrow night the QAs will meet up when they both attack Rene. For now the Grim Reaper will be allowed to live and maybe continue killing depending on what happened during this night. And do not forget the Yakuza are now active with no defender in their way. Remember, you have brought this upon yourself.

1st- You passed on the first deal and now you suffer the consequences. Because you were so kind to lynch LIS for us, even though it wasn't the innocent we requested, we are willing to extend another deal to you. If you are willing to come to your senses, we will offer the identity of the GR to you again, or the identity of a Yakuza, in exchange for the lynching of Frost. This obviously is not the same generous deal we made last night (which entailed NOT organizing the QAs, NOT killing the SV if she had been cooperative, and coincidentally NOT having the defender dead). You blew that generous deal. DO NOT underestimate the gravity of this offer. We kill the first person, aside from the Ninja (if still alive), that votes for someone other than Frost in tomorrow's lynching.

-No, we do not know Frost's identity, hopefully he's a QA, but that's up to you to decide now....

2nd- Grim Reaper, if you are still in the game, know that you are now on the chopping block with us. If you did not take out the ninja during the night, then here's your mission, you must attempt to take out the SB for us two nights from now, or your identity will go up for auction.

3rd- The SV died for defying us. You need not take offense to the death of Puzzlegirl, she brought it upon herself and would have died even if you had lynched the SB. We clearly explained that we were not willing to negotiate for the identity of the SV. So Puzzlegirl has been whacked to prevent us from accidentally wasting a kill on her. It's too bad that PG had to be so insolent, we really, really, really wanted to work with her and utilize that massively mutual beneficial ability. There was real potential to work well together.

4th- Because we do not have to worry about wasting a Kill on the SV now, we can proclaim our intended kill for tomorrow night. Drum roll........... We already told you!! ;) Say your goodbyes if you defy us.

**You should have believed us, we were happy to go through with the deal so that the GR doesn't win. But alas, fools will be fools.

P.S.

*We may be willing to still take the SB in the place of Frost, but that may only get you the identity of a Yakuza.

**IFF Rene is dead by tomorrow night, then the QAs should take out Frost. IFF Frost is also dead then they should kill Dawh.

***IFF the GR is still in the game will we let him/her off the hook if he/she kills the SB .

****Remember that if you had listened to us then the GR would not have had this chance to win."""

Lord Phoenix sat back, astonished. Then he/she remembered that they were supposed to be saving someone from the Grim Reaper tonight, and dashed off.

The Janitor's Closet

The Janitor twirled the Mop of Doom, staring down at the person quivering beneath him/her. The Janitor had picked them, only to discover that tonight's action was Killing.

The Janitor raised the mop into the air- then shook his/her head, lowering it and cleaning the floor. The would-be victim hurriedly thanked the Janitor and tripped in his/her haste to get out of there. As soon as they left, the Janitor's cell rang, and he/she picked up. "'Ello?"

"Ninja here," came a low voice. "I'm approaching the target... Oh My Unreality! Phaze is about to die! I have to-" The phone line clicked dead. The Janitor stared at the small device for a few seconds before grabbing his/her cleaning cart and beating feat.

Rene's house

As Rene packed up an iPod, preparing for a nighttime walk (her neighborhood was pretty safe), she glanced at the window. Weird... she had thought she'd seen a face. Whatever. She slipped the earphones into her ears and opened the front door, pausing in the cool night air for a second before heading off into the street, jogging to the music-

Wham! An elbow rammed the back of her head and she collapsed onto the street without a sound. The QA circled around, smiling at his/her accomplishment. But she was already getting up- the QA needed another QA to hold her down and tie her up and get her out of there unseen- it was just too hard with just one. The QA turned away and sprinted into the night.

"Hmmm," mumbled Rene as she picked herself up from the pavement. "I must've tripped or something."

Downtown Denbrain

The other QA was targeting Phaze.

Phaze was walking down the middle of the street in the gang-infested, crime-ridden 'real' downtown of Denbrain, as if expecting to get popped in the back of the head any moment.

"Is this guy nuts?" the QA wondered. He/she was following Phaze's progress by matching it on the rooftops, and was getting progressively nervous- the QA had to strike now, if he/she wanted the kill.

But before he/she could act, a dark van sped by and Phaze was gone.

The Grim Reaper's house

From the surface level, the Grim Reaper's house was a normal suburban same-as-the-neighbors home, with a little homely garden in front and a homely welcome mat in front of the door. Little did most know, the 'WELCOME' mat, when flipped over, became a rug that said 'TIME TO DIE, FOOL'.

It was that side of the rug that Phaze saw as he was dragged toward the front door.

"Ninja here," came a low voice from nearby in the bushes, and the Grim Reaper's head snapped up, sniffing and probing around for the source of noise. "I'm approaching the target... Oh My Unreality! Phaze is about to die! I have to-" The phone was dropped and something came hurtling out of the bushes. Phaze took it as an opportunity to scramble away, but there was a whirlwind of steel and a deadly scythe was in the GR's hands. The GR brought it down wickedly on Phaze's neck, cleanly severing his head from his body, before turning the scythe to parry the Ninja's blow- the Ninja was wearing spiked gauntlets and raised one of his arms to deflect the scythe blade.

A Block Behind

The annoyed QA approached the sound of clashing steel. This QA didn't care whether or not there was another QA around. He/she was gonna get Phaze before the Grim Reaper!

1) the QA was already too late

2) the QA did need the other QA, who could've looked out for a yelling Janitor.

The Janitor, roaring an ancient Janitor-like warcry, and pushing his/her cleaning cart at terrifying Janitor-speeds, rammed the QA in the side and carried them both into someone's perfect, sprinkler-ed lawn.

"Well," said the Janitor, picking himself/herself up and looking at the unconscious QA. "I think I'm done for tonight."

A Block Forwards

"What's your quarrel with people like him?" the Ninja grunted as he/she grabbed the scythe shaft as the GR brought it down for another blow.

"Phaze just got in the way of my true goal," the Grim Reaper hissed, wrenching the scythe away and slashing it backhand. "My quarrel is with you!"

"What did I do to you?" the Ninja yelled as he/she jumped backwards from the backhand blow.

"Not you specifically- the Ninja changes, but the Grim Reaper does not," was the answer, coupled with a mad whirlwind of scythe attacks, all dodged by the elusive Ninja. "It's with me and your people. Your Ninja order. I trained you to fight, I taught your ancestors and masters and senseis the true art of wisdom, of combat, of strategy. And how did you repay it? By ignoring me when my soul was taken, by casting me aside, by pretending my teaching was your own. By dishonoring me, by defaming me, by enemizing me!"

"None of that," the Ninja spat, parrying a scythe swipe with his/her gauntlet and drawing his/her katanas from their back-sheathe. "Was my fault!"

"No, but you still feed off it," the Grim Reaper seethed, raising the scythe high into the air. "You benefit from my fall from glory!" The scythe came crashing down like a waterfall of death, hurtling toward the Ninja. The Ninja froze like a deer in the headlights until the last second, rolling out of the way as the scythe smashed like a meteor into the driveway. Acting faster than reflex, the Ninja swung both katanas down on the scythe-head, splitting it from the scythe shaft with the cracking of ancient wood.

The Grim Reaper roared in anger, discarding the useless weapon, and ran toward the Ninja like a rhino. The Ninja steadied himself/herself for the impact, but it never came. Instead the GR disappeared in the flapping of a black cloak...

And then cold hands clamped around the Ninja's ears and pushed, hard, building pressure inside the Ninja's head. The warrior screamed in agony, hacking the katanas backward to release the Grim Reaper's grip. The Grim Reaper slashed his/her own arm sideways to shatter the katanas and scatter them across the grass, and the GR's cloak slipped off and flapped away in the wind- the Ninja ducked and rolled out of the wraith's grasp, twisting around to get a good look at his/her adversary.

Dusty, wearing black combat armor and serrated gauntlets, grinned at the Ninja.

The two warriors launched themselves at each other. In mid-leap everything seemed to click into slow-motion. Enhanced reflex, the Ninja reasoned. I heard about this from my old master...

As the GR was tensed in the air, mid-jump, she pulled a long sword from somewhere and brought it swinging down toward the Ninja. Still in slow-mo, the Ninja brought his/her gauntlet up, meeting the sword with a slow shock wave as the Ninja's other arm curled up into a punch, which reeled into Dusty's gut.

Then it all seemed to speed up, and Dusty toppled backwards from the stomach punch, skidding across the driveway and into the street. The Janitor cheered the Ninja on as he/she ran after the GR, prepared for battle.

The two met in the middle of the street, and in a flurry of rapid blows, Dusty drove the Ninja down the road toward the exit of the neighborhood. Car headlights glared from somewhere down the road. The Ninja flipped backwards, using his/her feet to knock the sword from Dusty's hands, and the Ninja gave her a couple good knocks toward the head as he/she landed back on the street. Dusty responded in kind, and soon fists and elbows and arms were swiping, punching, ducking, jabbing, and parrying. The Ninja landed an uppercut to Dusty's jaw, but the Reaper grabbed the Ninja's arm and twisted brutally, causing the Ninja to cry out in pain.

Then the car hit them like a raging bull, lifting them both in the air for a second before slamming them onto the dark street, where they rolled like tumbleweed. The car screeched to a stop and an old woman got out, confused.

Dusty came to her senses first. She leapt to her feet and dashed to the driver's seat of the car, pushing the old lady away. The woman turned around angrily, but Dusty had already jammed the gas and the coup was blazing toward the Ninja's groaning figure, laying in the road like roadkill.

Like roadkill, the GR thought savagely, but with delight. The car hit something hard and wrenched over it, the back wheels hitting it a second later. Dusty grinned and hopped out of the car, looking behind her... and saw a Janitor's cleaning cart, crunched into the pavement with cleaning fluids and Janitor tools scattered & shattered across the road.

"Wha...?" Dusty wondered before the Ninja tackled her from behind, smashing her head on the pavement. But you didn't beat the Grim Reaper that easily- Dusty bit something in her mouth and blades shot out of the gauntlet around her elbows, one of the blades digging into the Ninja's side.

"Gaaaahhh!" the Ninja yelled in fury, and Dusty pushed herself off from the street, sending the Ninja flying backwards- and into the car. The Ninja, holding his/her rapidly bleeding side, grasped for the key. Finally his/her fingers found it and the engine rumbled to life again. The old lady ran toward it, shouting insanely, but the GR got there first, leaping on top of the car as it sped away.

Dusty waited patiently for the car's sky roof to open, but it didn't. Rolling her eyes, she smashed her gauntlet-clad fist into the glass, shattering it and showering the Ninja in glass shards. The Ninja looked up in surprise and yanked the steering wheel hard to the right, sending the car into a screeching fishtail. The G-forces tugged at Dusty, but she held on tightly, grimacing at the effort. The Ninja knew he/she couldn't get the proper speeds up here, and the coup sped out of the neighborhood (leaving a trail of smoking rubber behind it) and onto a main road.

Within seconds they were on a city thoroughway, whipping through the nighttime traffic with little regard for the rules of the road. Cafes and exotic-merchandise shops flashed by, neon lights sizzling in Dusty's vision as she gripped the top of the car painfully, pulling herself forward inch by inch to reach into the car-

and tug the steering wheel.

The Ninja shouted as the car ramped up on two wheels and flew across heavy traffic, car horns buzzing like angry bees. People shouted and skidded out of the way, cars T-boning each other and smashing into display windows. Finally the Ninja regained control of the vehicle and started hacking upwards with his/her serrated gauntlet, trying to slash Dusty.

"Got a little case of road rage?" Dusty smirked before catching the Ninja's arm and pinning it down laterally across the roof of the car, wrenching it into a sickening angle. The Ninja cried out in pain and tried to shift position, but couldn't. Dusty grabbed a roll of duct she had stolen from the smashed Janitor cart and strapped the Ninja's arm into its current position. The Ninja couldn't move the other arm or it would surely snap this one- so the car was on a one-way route to a brick wall, the Ninja's other hand death-gripped on the steering wheel.

Dusty, admiring her work, prepared to fly by night. The crash would be fiery.

Mafia Den

The Bankroller grinned, satisfied with his/her hacking. One of the major people of Denbrain- Lord Phoenix- had been given a little message, so it was sure to reach the whole town by morning.

The Bankroller picked up a nearby gun and headed out into the streets.

The Ancient War Ends! ...maybe

With a guttural cry, the Ninja launched himself/herself through the skyroof, gritting as the glass around its edges pierced his combat clothes. Dusty had a second of surprise before the Ninja ripped his/her hand (and the duct tape) off of the car and grabbed the Grim Reaper, hurling the nemesis in front of the car.

Dusty shrieked as the Ninja vaulted off the car, looking behind him to see the car ram Dusty against the brick wall. A wave of dust and fire emanated outwards, bathing the Ninja in debris.

"It's over," the Ninja said.

"You got that right, kiddo," said the Bankroller, and a silencer poofed, causing Frozen_in_fire to topple to the ground. "Looks like the Ancient War is still up for grabs, Ninja-boy."

Twenty Minutes Later

GC, who was out for a night walk, used an alleyway to get back home.

Not a smart choice.

A vigorous dose of gasoline suddenly came pouring from the upstairs window of the nearby sushi shop, drenching Grey Cells.

"What the hell?" he yelled, spitting out the nasty-tasting, highly-flammable liquid.

A well-dressed Oyabun stepped out of the shadows behind a dumpster. The Yakuza was holding a lit match.

"Wait! Wait!" GC pleaded. "Wai-" The Oyabun flicked the match lazily and it landed at GC's feet with a harmless clatter- GC looked down at it, his heart thumping, for a whole second before the flame touched him, and he screamed as the flames whooshed upward to engulf him. He was incinerated in ten long seconds.

When the only trace of Grey Cells was ashes on the ground, the Oyabun dropped a small slip of paper onto the alley floor. It read:

No one buys favors for refuge from the almighty Yakuza. The nitwit mafia are doomed for making orders to command nugatory innocents when butchering is required.

The Oyabun turned away and walked confidently into the night. "This game is far from over," he/she chuckled.

Host: Unreality

1) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Yakuza

2) Frozen - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Mafia

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan

7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter

17) Pw0nzd

18) Dusty - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Ninja

19) LM

20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso] Masked Lover

21) Tolecnal

the second day has begun!

i agree with itsclueless. Look what keeps happening to PG when we look into unreality's posts too much. :P Night post PROBABLY coming soon.

edit: never mind the second sentence.

Edited by frozen_in_fire

I'm... dead. Killed the Gr, though. GR got to phaze before I did, I was planning to kill him on night three, he was being way too suspicious, what with pretending to be me. yakuza got GC, and the Mafia got me. It''s all like one big circle... lynch a baddie today, innocents. No one here to help you at night now...

Edit: haha, mafia, we don't need to follow your petty demands to get to the GR, do we?! HAHA...

Edited by frozen_in_fire

Heck yea! Frozen you rock my socks off! So this is the end of Tolecnal as Suicide Bomber, sorry bout that, but I gotta leave.

Lie-Detect:

"True, I did, but I didn't want to lynch Dusty either(she seemed innocent as well), so I wanted to keep it tied up. It was not to keep LIS on the chopping block, it was to simply keep the vote going until there was more time to discuss"

- this lie-detect worked, thanks Dawh, and it is TRUE. Clearly Frost is not the GR (from the night post), but I also believe he is not mafia or a QA. The evidence you have against him requires that Frost wanted LIS to be lynched, but he didnt...

Thoughts:

"The nitwit mafia are doomed"--this makes me think that Grey Cells is Mafia and that the Yakuza have decided to take the mafia out because the mafia was wiling to sell them out. THis would mean only the bankroller is the only mafioso left of the Mafia! We've taken out the GR and we have two QA's who have not met up yet on the loose and some Yakuza, damn that is sort of a long list.

I'm... dead. Killed the Gr, though. GR got to phaze before I did, I was planning to kill him on night three, he was being way too suspicious, what with pretending to be me. yakuza got GC, and the Mafia got me. It''s all like one big circle... lynch a baddie today, innocents. No one here to help you at night now...

Edit: haha, mafia, we don't need to follow your petty demands to get to the GR, do we?! HAHA...

Great job Frozen! Don't know how you figured that out I was completely confused by Frost's actions...I guess I owe him an apology...sorry Frost. :blush: I really thought he could be the GR. If only we had tried to lynch Dusty, then we would have known for sure. At least Phaze kept the real Ninja safe. :) Great team player!

Now the mafia seem to be afraid of Frost--not sure why--and me (I do know why, but I'm not sharing for obvious reasons! ;) ) Does anyone know what role Phaze might have had? They mentioned Frost as a possible QA. That doesn't make sense with the ultimatum they sent out. They were ordering the QAs for a target and said they were hoping that Frost was one. Why would they help the QAs and at the same time hope to lynch one? Or are we just supposed to hope that?

Apparently, they also want to kill Rene and again, I'm not sure of their reasons. I still have to think a bit before I vote. On the plus side, their major bargaining chip, the GR, is gone, though getting a Yakuza might not be a bad idea...not that I think we should give into their demands necessarily.

Mekal,

How is everything healing? I hope that I didn't hurt you too bad with the stitches. Let me know if you need an Rx for pain meds.

And to my other half

An apple a day may keep me away.please don't let it keep you from me

We kill the first person, aside from the Ninja (if still alive), that votes for someone other than Frost in tomorrow's lynching.

-No, we do not know Frost's identity, hopefully he's a QA, but that's up to you to decide now....

I kind of masticated the quote because I'm in a hurry, but since you promised you would kill the first person to vote to lynch for someone other than Frost, well that will be me :) I thought you always kept your promises? Please lone Bankroller don't hesitate to follow through! I refuse to lynch Frost, get me?

I vote for LM!

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson

14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter

17) Pw0nzd

19) LM

21) Tolecnal- voting for LM

I'm certain I didnt do that right but again Im in a hurry.

Edit: peace and good luck to the next SB, sorry I couldnt help much peeps!

Edited by tolecnal

Mekal,

How is everything healing? I hope that I didn't hurt you too bad with the stitches. Let me know if you need an Rx for pain meds.

And to my other half

sounds to me like rene is a doctor wanting protection and BTSC...

I vote for LM!

i wonder why that may be

seems random... doesn't it?

you all know that i really haven't been acting very suspicious, until now

but i assure you i am an innocent and its better if i'm still alive.... for now

but it's also good for *most of* the other baddies if i'm here too. i can prove who i am but i will probably be targeted if i do, so i'll keep quiet for the minute.

Can you feel the love tonight?

I kind of masticated the quote because I'm in a hurry, but since you promised you would kill the first person to vote to lynch for someone other than Frost, well that will be me :) I thought you always kept your promises? Please lone Bankroller don't hesitate to follow through! I refuse to lynch Frost, get me?

I vote for LM!

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson

14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter

17) Pw0nzd

19) LM

I'm certain I didnt do that right but again Im in a hurry.

Edit: peace and good luck to the next SB, sorry I couldnt help much peeps!

Hehe, that was BRILLIANT!!! :D

You weren't kidding about your Awesomeness...;P

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan

8) Clueless - voting for Johnson

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson

14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter

17) Pw0nzd

19) LM

I still think that it is very important to get people out into the open. If they are innocent they have nothing to hide!

So, Johnson, what do you have to say? You have added nothing of value to this conversation since the game began, and that rings with overtones of baddie to me. Give us something better than the last response of "I am responding to say I am responding".

People I would like to see more of: Pw0nzd, yoruichi-san, Dawh.. maybe a few others that I'm not going to bother with yet.

EDIT: Forgot to vote

Edited by itsclueless

Heck yea! Frozen you rock my socks off! So this is the end of Tolecnal as Suicide Bomber, sorry bout that, but I gotta leave.

Lie-Detect:

"True, I did, but I didn't want to lynch Dusty either(she seemed innocent as well), so I wanted to keep it tied up. It was not to keep LIS on the chopping block, it was to simply keep the vote going until there was more time to discuss"

- this lie-detect worked, thanks Dawh, and it is TRUE. Clearly Frost is not the GR (from the night post), but I also believe he is not mafia or a QA. The evidence you have against him requires that Frost wanted LIS to be lynched, but he didnt...

Thoughts:

"The nitwit mafia are doomed"--this makes me think that Grey Cells is Mafia and that the Yakuza have decided to take the mafia out because the mafia was wiling to sell them out. THis would mean only the bankroller is the only mafioso left of the Mafia! We've taken out the GR and we have two QA's who have not met up yet on the loose and some Yakuza, damn that is sort of a long list.

Okay, good work. And great work, Janitor/Ninja team! I like this coordination thing :).

But do the Yakuza know who the Mafia are? I thought the Mafia know the Yakuza, but not the other way around...and I don't see anything GC did that seemed especially Mafia-like...

But I need my question about whether or not a QA can target him/herself before I can go further with my reasoning...

Mekal,

And to my other half

its all pretty good... im not felling that much pain. :D

stupid buff prisoners, i don't even know why they let them out to exercise... <_<

anyways... so you are verifying yourself as the doctor... you might want to save yourself then...

so right now im working on my spreed sheet... with what i have... CL could only be the VB, spy, inspector or healer...

Hmmm...okay, I've thought of three possibilities why the Mafia are trying to get us to lynch Frost...the first and second would point to GC being a Mafioso and QA respectively and the last would point to the Mafia trying to clear one of their own...I wish I could elaborate, but in the case (which I now think is likely) that Frost is either the first or second possibilities...well, we need to protect him...

And Frost, I'm glad my suspicions about you being the GR were wrong...;)

I had you guys fooled! Sweet. That was an awesome fight. I was trying to target the ninja, but so many people were throwing out vibes! Oh well, it was a fun game. Good luck QA's or innocents, I hope you get the Mafia! Take them out!!! that's what they deserve for trying to sell me out...

the vote with GC updated as Bankroller: (I forgot the rule of Bankr always outed)

1) GC - DEAD [Mafioso - Bankroller] Killed by Yakuza

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan

8) Clueless - voting for Johnson

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson

14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter

17) Pw0nzd

19) LM

Ok so I am officially Sh***ng myself... they are targeting me... i am not protecting myself but i need either the LP or the healer to man up and stand up for me ;P

I wonder why they are targeting me.... For phaze and frozen... RIP my fellow innocents ... LM... brilliant observation... are you the healer of lp by chance or are you a QUARKY AGENT perhaps? I think the latter./.. Will vote when I get back from a bday party

Ok so I am officially Sh***ng myself... they are targeting me... i am not protecting myself but i need either the LP or the healer to man up and stand up for me ;P

I wonder why they are targeting me.... For phaze and frozen... RIP my fellow innocents ... LM... brilliant observation... are you the healer of lp by chance or are you a QUARKY AGENT perhaps? I think the latter./.. Will vote when I get back from a bday party

I thought you were the doctor? Also, i don't think that LM is our biggest problem...