BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And would a person from the Mafia really want to draw fire from Yakuza and QA?

After everything he's done, I have to say I trust Phaze. I just hope that the right people trust him too. UR said the night ends in about 12 hours. Perhaps there's still time for people to change their decisions if they think it's wise.

Or maybe my name is Cassandra. :o

Hey, sorry for the inactivity guys. I've been kinda busy getting ready for our trip and haven't gotten much of a chance to check up on mafia. Unreality, if my replacement is ready I would like to swap out. Thanks for making it a great game guys.

cya ;)

Mekal slowly got out of his bed, the nurse had said that the Policeman wanted to see him...

He picked up the crutch that the nurse gave him, but then put it down. The pain wasn't that bad he thought. He walked behind the nurse until he finally got to the PM's office. A voice called him in.

"I have been thinking about your reply to my question... and I believe you are telling the truth." Mekal strained to look over the tall chair to see who the policeman was, but as hard as he tried, he couldn't see him...

"No... Really?" Mekal replied sarcastically

"Actually, yes" said the PM not realizing the sarcastic edge in Mekal's tone "and I have decided to let you go."

Mekal was shocked. With his luck, he was surprised that the PM even remembered him. Although it probably helped remind him after starting a major prison riot.

"Follow me" The PM said. Mekal and the PM walked away, and although he got a good look at the back of his head, the PM was careful not the show his face.

They got in the Cruiser and After sitting in silence... Mekal slowly drifted off to sleep. when he woke up, he was at his house. he slowly got out and walked into his house... it had been a long day.

There's more to it than this. I'm pretty sure I know what it is... and I like it!!! Can't wait to read the post if it happens! :D

Why do i always feel out of the loop. i have absolutly NO idea what your talking about

the fight in the intro was nothing :P hehe. Unfortunately I can't write it now, gtg to bed ;D cya guys in the morning!

AH HA! so there will be an epic battle... i knew it!!!

Edited by Mekal

After everything he's done, I have to say I trust Phaze. I just hope that the right people trust him too. UR said the night ends in about 12 hours. Perhaps there's still time for people to change their decisions if they think it's wise.

Or maybe my name is Cassandra. :o

Are you LP? Can you confirm you have got my back?

Are you LP? Can you confirm you have got my back?

I can confirm nothing, which is what worries me... :(

I can, however, deny it and I do so (with a heavy heart) because I don't know if the LP does trust you. I can only hope.

here's a hypothetical question for you guys... say the Ninja targets the GR. It's night, so the GR's identity technically shouldn't be revealed. But that removes the chance of an epic bad@ss battle to end the conflict once and for all. What to do? Epic fight between Ninja and GR, or have the Ninja kill *someone* and have the dead person's role masked as usual? It is an interesting, hypothetical (:P), dilemma ;D

shhhhhhhhhhh dont! not yet

Well at least I am the only one on here now...

LMFAO!

Ok just got up off the floor. This is so funny.

Its like a pulling the nickle from behind the child ear trick!

Snort* giggle!

still I remember even after all this foolishness..(or not)

That also got LIS killed so fast that if he had been hiding we wouldnt have

had a chance to question him. I think you wanted him gone and fast.

Any thoughts PwO? LM?

ohh cant wait till the morn post UR...

Well at least I am the only one on here now...

LMFAO!

Ok just got up off the floor. This is so funny.

Its like a pulling the nickle from behind the child ear trick!

Snort* giggle!

still I remember even after all this foolishness..(or not)

Any thoughts PwO? LM?

ohh cant wait till the morn post UR...

What's happening to this game? I have no clue what's going on any more, and I have a large poster outlining everything! :huh:

Whoa...just got back from watching The Dark Knight on the Imax...I'm dizzy...XP

Wow...trying to read all of Phaze's posts...almost makes me with the GR would kill him already to shut him up...:P

Speaking of which, we didn't hear back from Tolecnal? Well, I'm hoping UR's comments about the "epic ninja vs. GR" battle means the ninja managed to pick the GR...

Edit: And wait, doesn't the GR dying have to revealed anyways, so that Lord Phoenix can turn into Phoenix or something...so there should be no problem with the epic fight scene...(which I'm excited to read ;P)

Edited by Yoruichi-san

hmmm, I hope Unreality has some cool moves for the ninja for this game.

Anyone else want to see an all in ninja vs baddies battle

tolecal if youve got nothing else to do you could test this for me

I am preparing to die

whole sh*^ I am so bloody confused right now... just wake up at the butt crack of dawn here in the good old state of confusion to like a million + 1 posts.... I personally believe phaze.. unfortunately an apple a day keeps me away... i hope LP has Phaze's back

Any thoughts PwO? LM?

why are you so suspicious about me CP?

I haven't done anything too odd...

I'm confused about what's happening too

if phaze is the ninja why would he want everyone to know?

i'm thinking that phaze could be the GR and wants the LP to be busy protecting him so he can target the ninja. just a thought.

What's happening to this game? I have no clue what's going on any more, and I have a large poster outlining everything! :huh:

Sorry clueless, I was referring to the last lynching post when we lost the defender.

In that post LIS runs into the elevator only to have PwO fiddle with the wires and

shoot him off into the sky a la 'Charlie and the chocolate factory'.

My theory is that PwO wanted him gone and fast so that we wouldnt have a chance

to hear him out.

Which makes me think that PwO could be the thief. I mean who else would be good with

wires?

I would say the defender but...he's dead now.

Who wants the defender out of the way?.....So that the ninja can be killed?

why are you so suspicious about me CP?

I haven't done anything too odd...

I'm confused about what's happening too

if phaze is the ninja why would he want everyone to know?

i'm thinking that phaze could be the GR and wants the LP to be busy protecting him so he can target the ninja. just a thought.

Phaze is out, 'coz the defender's dead. He needs protection very badly and I hope he is protected. :D

And UR , you forgot the no-more-posts part. :P

Sorry clueless, I was referring to the last lynching post when we lost the defender.

In that post LIS runs into the elevator only to have PwO fiddle with the wires and

shoot him off into the sky a la 'Charlie and the chocolate factory'.

My theory is that PwO wanted him gone and fast so that we wouldnt have a chance

to hear him out.

Which makes me think that PwO could be the thief. I mean who else would be good with

wires?

I would say the defender but...he's dead now.

Who wants the defender out of the way?.....So that the ninja can be killed?

This is just so UR doesn't have to stop his night post...

There are no more clues! that was just part of the epicness!

these have ABSOLUTLY NO clues