BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry... the person that you are trying to reach is currently under heavy medication. try again in a few posts...
Whew... sorry, they had to put my arm in a cast and give me stiches on my leg... anyway, are you saying that you are the... hey, these hospital beds are comfy!... back to the point... that you are the ninja? are you trying to get the GR to win?

Sorry Dude, Feel like doing the Philosophers puzzle again? (just until your headache calms down)

because that will make his head... hey look! a room service button!... ache so much better...

Edit: this is to make this a non nosense post

okay, no matter what he says. the healer or doctor should probably save him anyways because if he is the ninja then he has to survive the GR

Edited by Mekal

Guys...this is getting out of hand. Stop making random posts that don't matter at all in relation to the game. It's getting annoying to read them.

Edit: what BB said. :D

Edited by Frost

Of course, phaze might be the assassin, saying that he is the ninja so protection will come to him, and using reverse psychology by saying he does NOT want medical help... sorry if I'm suspicious or paranoid but I have to be alert. -_-

hey, i only made 1 nonsense post. all of my posts (except for the heavily sedated one) have had a valuable input ... i just added the prison stuff for fun.

now phaze on the other hand is just being odd.

Edit: grammer

There is madness to my method yes

but there may be method to my madness

I insist NO medical help,

A couple of people may know what I am up to

but none of them are medical people

here's a hypothetical question for you guys... say the Ninja targets the GR. It's night, so the GR's identity technically shouldn't be revealed. But that removes the chance of an epic bad@ss battle to end the conflict once and for all. What to do? Epic fight between Ninja and GR, or have the Ninja kill *someone* and have the dead person's role masked as usual? It is an interesting, hypothetical (:P), dilemma ;D

here's a hypothetical question for you guys... say the Ninja targets the GR. It's night, so the GR's identity technically shouldn't be revealed. But that removes the chance of an epic bad@ss battle to end the conflict once and for all. What to do? Epic fight between Ninja and GR, or have the Ninja kill *someone* and have the dead person's role masked as usual? It is an interesting, hypothetical (:P), dilemma ;D

have a epic fight... we would know that the GR is dead anyways because the LP will change.