BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to force a couple of hands here and call the Mafia on thier bluff

Dumb move on getting rid of the SV by the way as they did not appear to be helping the innocents

QAs you are quite welcome to meet at my place tonight, you might even be able to knock me off on the way,

I fear none and laugh in the face of death

Could I get a confirmation from LP that you have got my back?

Okay, these two things make me think he may be a QA...trying to get the other QA to target him and trying to get the LP to come out with their role? He may just be playing the noob card like Mekal did last game...or he could really be crazy :P

I'm just curious, but does ANYONE have any clue what CL was? Phaze do you realize that she may have been the LP? Which means the GR wins tonight if a doc/healer doesn't protect you! :o

If CL was the LP, then the QAs got a lynch target, right? So then either it was LIS and they won or it wasn't and they lost and get mass-lynched...either way I think Unreality would have written it into the day post?

I'm really worried about the GR at this point...if it's who I think it is, I think he may have seen other clues that I picked up on...

Okay, these two things make me think he may be a QA...trying to get the other QA to target him and trying to get the LP to come out with their role? He may just be playing the noob card like Mekal did last game...or he could really be crazy :P

If CL was the LP, then the QAs got a lynch target, right? So then either it was LIS and they won or it wasn't and they lost and get mass-lynched...either way I think Unreality would have written it into the day post?

I'm really worried about the GR at this point...if it's who I think it is, I think he may have seen other clues that I picked up on...

That was ALOT of fun :D ... i just went after the bomb, then y-san while the defender was still alive then finally y-san again... :D

Anyways, can the PM please get me out of jail? i need to stop stealling the other prisoners phone tokens... *whisper* i think there going to gang beat me... :o

Wow, I feel like a total Newbie for not getting that! :( Kinda like a "Grand Newbie" :P

So yeah, you're right, there's noway CL could have been the LP. :huh:

*whisper* i think there going to gang beat me... :o

Thank you for putting that so delicately :excl:

That was ALOT of fun :D ... i just went after the bomb, then y-san while the defender was still alive then finally y-san again... :D

Anyways, can the PM please get me out of jail? i need to stop stealling the other prisoners phone tokens... *whisper* i think there going to gang beat me... :o

Actually, going after me the last time (when you actually killed me XP) was a good idea...since you needed to get rid of the GR and you didn't know who she was...the easiest way was to kill the Ninja...especially if the Healer thought only the GR would go for me...what you didn't count on was CL going for Aizen the Yeti...;P

Wow, I feel like a total Newbie for not getting that! :( Kinda like a "Grand Newbie" :P

So yeah, you're right, there's noway CL could have been the LP. :huh:

Thank you for putting that so delicately :excl:

Grrrr...omg, you better not play the noob card too :P

But since you're finally back, I have a bone to pick with you...I was pretty sure you were acting like the SV, and that's why I backed down on your supporting of lynching Tolecnal (I thought "poor unfortunate SV")...and from the comments I don't think I was the only one...now that we know PG was the poor unfortunate SV...what in the world were you thinking???

But since you're finally back, I have a bone to pick with you...I was pretty sure you were acting like the SV, and that's why I backed down on your supporting of lynching Tolecnal (I thought "poor unfortunate SV")...and from the comments I don't think I was the only one...now that we know PG was the poor unfortunate SV...what in the world were you thinking???

ditto...

You've got some splaining to do

Grrrr...omg, you better not play the noob card too :P

I thought I had explained myself clearly early in the game. The GR is a rival to the mafia, they would probably want the innocents to kill it for them. As I have stated before, I figured that they probably do know who the GR is b/c otherwise they would probably use the yakuza as a bargaining chip instead. That's about it

I thought I had explained myself clearly early in the game. The GR is a rival to the mafia, they would probably want the innocents to kill it for them. As I have stated before, I figured that they probably do know who the GR is b/c otherwise they would probably use the yakuza as a bargaining chip instead. That's about it

Actually, *I* was the one who said the Mafia wanted to take out the GR and the other baddies as well, since that is part of their win condition...

But what was this about?

Plus I hopefully have another thing to gain out of this, which is that if I am trying to get this done, then the Mafia will be much less likely to target me. Use your head and read the posts.

Why would the Mafia target you more than some other Innocent who was against their plan? That's what shouted "SV" at me...>.<

Edit: Clarification

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Why would the Mafia target you more than some other Innocent who was against their plan? That's what shouted "SV" at me...>.<

I never said anything about that they would target me more. I meant what I said, that by going with it I may be less likely to die by them than the rest of the innocents.

Edit: You read into my statement way too much. Innocents always try to lynch me no matter what I say, and baddies always target me too! I'm playing this game for self-preservation. Apparently even this action will be my demise! <_<

Edited by Brandonb

hmmm, I hope Unreality has some cool moves for the ninja for this game.

Anyone else want to see an all in ninja vs baddies battle

tolecal if youve got nothing else to do you could test this for me

I am preparing to die

Well, I think I got this figured out. Does anyone else?

Edited by Brandonb

he is either the phronix, QA, mafia in the safehouse, doctor or healer

or the baker, builder, or candlestick maker...

Huh?

I dont think you guys know what the other is talking about.

hmmm, I hope Unreality has some cool moves for the ninja for this game.

Anyone else want to see an all in ninja vs baddies battle

tolecal if youve got nothing else to do you could test this for me

I am preparing to die

im pretty sure the bomb wants to chose a statement that we don't already know... so... scince you are probably going to die... what is your role?

umm ... im going to have to hang up now ... the other prisoners found me :o ... *drops the phone* "Wait! no... AHHHH*censored sounds*