BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

wow thats cool, and it must suk to be host, i try not to complain, ive hosted other games (not on BD) , mabey they dont realive that were all people with lives. btw, again great day post, it sorta reminded me of charlie and the chocaslate factory except 2 people died in the glass elevator .:)

id host a game in the future, the only problem is my stories would be TERRIBLE so mabey someone could write and i could manage? idk

on a another topic, what's the mafias reaction to us not lynching the sb?, wont they have to give away another mafiosio since 1 is already dead.

well good luck everyone (that is an innocent) hehe

-tad-

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dnae: :P

wow thats cool, and it must suk to be host, i try not to complain, ive hosted other games (not on BD) , mabey they dont realive that were all people with lives. btw, again great day post, it sorta reminded me of charlie and the chocaslate factory except 2 people died in the glass elevator .:)

id host a game in the future, the only problem is my stories would be TERRIBLE so mabey someone could write and i could manage? idk

on a another topic, what's the mafias reaction to us not lynching the sb?, wont they have to give away another mafiosio since 1 is already dead.

well good luck everyone (that is an innocent) hehe

-tad-

I believe the Mafia is addressing that in their newest Bankroller message ;D hehe. Since Dnae wasn't the Bankroller, as I would've revealed it

Host: Unreality

1) GC

2) Frozen

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan

7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze

14) Mekal - arrested

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter

17) Pw0nzd

18) Dusty

19) LM

20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso] Masked Lover

21) Tolecnal

Unreality, you're a great host and totally have made these games really fun...if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have started playing these and hence would never have realized my full potential...;P

But seriously, everyone gets stressed and angry and loud sometimes (including me the first time I played this game :/), and I agree, people shouldn't take it out on the host, but don't take it too seriously...we all love you...

And also, it's *your* fault we're all addicted to this, so you can't quit now...:P

Anyways, compiling some evidence for the Ninja and other Innocents...

So with the Defender dead, I think first concern should be getting rid of the GR, and looking at the evidence, I think I have a good suspect:

Okay, looking at the last vote, I thought it was weird how Frost claimed to believe LIS was the Defender, but after Dusty got ahead in votes, Frost withdrew his vote for Dusty to tie up the votes...only the GR would want to do that, to get rid of the Defender so the Ninja would be vulnerable...

Plus, I noticed that he seems to very against the Mafia deal (as I thought the GR would be) and he seems to be trying to cover up the GR's tracks by arguing that the Mafia won't give up the real GR name...which he knows to be his own...;P...and that's pretty much his only argument against the Mafia deal...

I highly doubt that the mafia will feed us a baddie identity ever day. I even doubt that they would tell us the identity of the Grim Reaper. Why? Because it's bad for them. True, they don't have to worry about the SB, but the GR brings kills that help the Mafia finish off all of the innocents(even though there is a chance that the GR will pick a mafioso, that is not their primary focus). Do you remember Mafia II? The Mafia killed off Scott, the GR, who killed off a mafioso on the same night. And that hurt the mafia incredibly they didn't have the aid of the GR killing off some of the innocents at the same time. The more badies they tell us about, the worse for them. While I'm not completely against lynching the SB, I think that we should definitely think long and hard about this before killing off tolecnal.

But it's not a guarantee that we will have the GR out of the game. We're dealing with the Mafia, and they can't be trusted. Once the SB is lynched, they don't have to care anymore, and can just feed us an innocent and we lose even more(Unless of course theywant to make another deal, but I that probably would be even worse). I just don't think it's worth the risk of the mafia screwing us over.

Also, the Thief usually steals from the same person the Godfather checks, and since the Thief used Steal and not Frame, and Steal doesn't work on the Spy anymore, it doesn't matter if the person they steal from is the GR...the Inspector would just get PMed the GR's name instead of the Thief's...

And I know from Mafia IV how good Frost is on picking up on minor Ninja hints, and I've seen some dropped, although I don't know whether they're accurate or not...which is why I hoped the Healer/Doctor/Phoenix saw them too...

Do we know when the night ends, or is it contingent on when all the night PMs are in? I'm curious, because I will be leaving in a couple hours and be gone until late tonight (9 hours from now).

Do we know when the night ends, or is it contingent on when all the night PMs are in? I'm curious, because I will be leaving in a couple hours and be gone until late tonight (9 hours from now).

technically it should end 6 hrs in the morning for me, so instead it'll end either tonight (if I can get all the PMs in) or tomorrow (if I can't before I go to bed)

Wait, I thought Frame was for the Spy?

read the description, though I'll re-explain:

Steal- x steals from y. If Spy spies on y, gets told y's role like normal. If Spy spies on x, gets told y's role. If Inspector is to be told x's identity, is instead told y's

Frame- x frames y. If Spy spies on x, gets told x's role (Mafioso) like normal. If Spy spies on y, gets told Mafioso, since y was framed. Does not affect Inspector

So with the Defender dead, I think first concern should be getting rid of the GR, and looking at the evidence, I think I have a good suspect:

Okay, looking at the last vote, I thought it was weird how Frost claimed to believe LIS was the Defender, but after Dusty got ahead in votes, Frost withdrew his vote for Dusty to tie up the votes...only the GR would want to do that, to get rid of the Defender so the Ninja would be vulnerable...

I never claimed to believe LIS was the Defender...I just wasn't sure on who he was. Besides, that was after the day ended, the vot switching didn't matter, and I only did it to make the day last longer(which it obviously didn't).

Plus, I noticed that he seems to very against the Mafia deal (as I thought the GR would be) and he seems to be trying to cover up the GR's tracks by arguing that the Mafia won't give up the real GR name...which he knows to be his own...;P...and that's pretty much his only argument against the Mafia deal...

If I was the GR, how would I know that they wouldn't give me up? I only based that argumnt on the fact that you can't trust the mafia whatsoever to come through for you. That's the mafia, it's what they do. I was against it because I didn't think it was worth ito kill off the SB, which seemed to work out, at least we got a mafioso(though we lost the Defender :().

Also, the Thief usually steals from the same person the Godfather checks, and since the Thief used Steal and not Frame, and Steal doesn't work on the Spy anymore, it doesn't matter if the person they steal from is the GR...the Inspector would just get PMed the GR's name instead of the Thief's...

As unreality said, that's not true at all. Why would the mafia want to steal from the GR? That would only be worse off for them, if the Spy spied on the Theif, then they would appear as the GR...which I highly doubt that they would want.

And I know from Mafia IV how good Frost is on picking up on minor Ninja hints, and I've seen some dropped, although I don't know whether they're accurate or not...which is why I hoped the Healer/Doctor/Phoenix saw them too...

And where might these hints be? lol, jk :D. I haven't seen any(maybe I'm just not as good at picking them up as you), clearly they aren't as obvious as the ones you made in Mafia V(those were obvious :P).

Hopefully that is enough evidence, I think the Theif thing alone is more than enough to prove my innocence(or at least non-grim reaperness ^_^). I would do some sort of lie-detectable statement, but I'm not sure what I would say(as they can't be blatently obvious like "I am not the GR").

I never claimed to believe LIS was the Defender...I just wasn't sure on who he was. Besides, that was after the day ended, the vot switching didn't matter, and I only did it to make the day last longer(which it obviously didn't).

Lol...Frost, I know you're more intelligent than that...;P

Yeah, the Thief thing confuses me, but you *did* claim to believe LIS:

For the sole purpose of continuing this and preventing the lynching of LIS(who seems to be telling the truth)...I have nothing against you Dusty...just want to tie it up. B))

1) GC - voting for Dawh

2) Frozen

3) Frost - voting for Dusty

4) Brandonb - voting for LIS

5) Dawh - voting for Dusty

6) Ysan

7) LIS - voting for Dusty

8) Clueless - voting for Pw0nzd

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl - voting for Phaze

13) Phaze - voting for Mekal

14) Mekal - cannot vote

15) Rene - voting for LIS

16) CrazyPainter - voting for LM

17) Pw0nzd - voting for LIS

18) Dusty - voting for LIS

19) LM - voting for Dusty

20) Dnae

21) Tolecnal

And then when Dusty pulled ahead of LIS, you withdrew your vote to keep LIS on the chopping block...I don't see why anyone except the GR would do that...

I want to keep this tied...see what happens.

1) GC - voting for Dawh

2) Frozen

3) Frost

4) Brandonb - voting for LIS

5) Dawh - voting for Dusty

6) Ysan

7) LIS - voting for Dusty

8) Clueless - voting for Pw0nzd

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl - voting for Phaze

13) Phaze - voting for Mekal

14) Mekal - cannot vote

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter - voting for LM

17) Pw0nzd - voting for LIS

18) Dusty - voting for LIS

19) LM - voting for Dusty

20) Dnae

21) Tolecnal

But I'm glad the Janitor/Ninja have BTSC...hopefully they can coordinate...I'm not absolutely sure, but I do think the Defender's death makes the GR threat the major one...

I would love to lie-detect someting Frost says to find out if he is the GR or not, I just also (I know I should know but I dont) what kind of statement he should say... any suggestions? But good news! Unreality informs me I have an infinity of times to test statements to find out if they are testable :P

I would love to lie-detect someting Frost says to find out if he is the GR or not, I just also (I know I should know but I dont) what kind of statement he should say... any suggestions? But good news! Unreality informs me I have an infinity of times to test statements to find out if they are testable :P

Lol...that would make a very long night...:P

How about "The Defender's death brings me close to my goal" or something?

Lol...Frost, I know you're more intelligent than that...;P

Yeah, the Thief thing confuses me, but you *did* claim to believe LIS:

And then when Dusty pulled ahead of LIS, you withdrew your vote to keep LIS on the chopping block...I don't see why anyone except the GR would do that...

But I'm glad the Janitor/Ninja have BTSC...hopefully they can coordinate...I'm not absolutely sure, but I do think the Defender's death makes the GR threat the major one...

True, I did, but I didn't want to lynch Dusty either(she seemed innocent as well), so I wanted to keep it tied up. It was not to keep LIS on the chopping block, it was to simply keep the vote going until there was more time to discuss.

Yes, I would agree that the GR is a major threat right now, but there is nothing I can do to help with that.

The theif thing is still proof that I'm not the GR. There is no way that the mafia would steal from the GR if they knew who the GR is.

Trust me. I am not the GR. I know that can't be lie-detected, but I don't see the need to anyway.

Oh ok, how about this:

I want to kill the ninja.

Is that good enough? That's not direct-to-test, I think.

Or, as Frozen said:

My goal is to kill the ninja.

But that seems more direct-to-test to me.

Edited by Frost

It is a lot worse than you think, You have an insane and psycho ninja with a death wish running around :D:D :D

There is more to life than Mafia and I am having a little fun provoking the wrath of Unreality with my suicidal tendences

I repeat Medical Staff stay away from me tonight

I could do with a little help from Lord Pheonix however

Janitor could you confirm my role please

sorry, if this confuses anytwo

It is a lot worse than you think, You have an insane and psycho ninja with a death wish running around :D:D :D

There is more to life than Mafia and I am having a little fun provoking the wrath of Unreality with my suicidal tendences

I repeat Medical Staff stay away from me tonight

I could do with a little help from Lord Pheonix however

Janitor could you confirm my role please

sorry, if this confuses anytwo

:huh: