BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

Sorry rene83 - I can defend myself - lets see you do defend for all the posts you made - its great that you are active but seriously- nothing in your posts despite your activity - if im convinced i'll change my vote - Ill out my role if i have to

inspector

1) GC

2) Frozen - voting for LIS

3) Frost - voting for LIS

4) Brandonb - voting for LIS

5) Dawh - voting for LIS

6) Ysan

7) LIS - Rene

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl - voting for LIS

13) Phaze - voting for Mekal

14) Mekal - cannot vote

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter - voting for LM

17) Pw0nzd - voting for LIS

18) Dusty - voting for LIS

19) LM

20) Dnae

21) Tolecnal

Tolecnal has to stay SV can go

suspicions on BB,GC, PG AND LM DNAE ESJ- put them on the spot and see if they can defend themselves ..not posting enough information,Cluesless for making a vote and no reason other than for inactive while sleeping

Seriously check out rene83 please

inspector will clear me - if it wasnt CL

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to finish all the reading, with several interruptions. ;) It's Independence Day and a holy festival combined today. :D

Host: Unreality

1) GC - voting for Dawh

5) Dawh - voting for LIS

6) Ysan

7) LIS

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson

14) Mekal - cannot vote

15) Rene

19) LM

20) Dnae

21) Tolecnal

Couldn't decide on LIS being a baddie or not. The scorpion-Yakuza thing looks rather flimsy. Could be that LIS is a Yakuza, but I am sticking with Dawh for now. As it is, my vote for LIS will not have any effect, as it already looks like a landslide.

Frost, the Mafia massage is long, way too long for me to write. But I know of one who loves long posts. And so my vote is for him. ;)

LIS, are you saying you the inspector? If so, it looks bad for us innocents. And coming out will not help any. In fact, it would make us even more vulnerable. Anyway, now we can safely assume Tolecnal to be the bomb, as no one else has come out as the bomb. So if she confirms you as the inspector, it looks even bad for us innocents.

EDIT : Added a sentence.

correct im not the inspector who can ask the host for role information - any such role will say i am innocent, so the inspector is safely undercover - if we know its not cherry lane - the maffia letter was regarded as unreality's input by rene - phaze thinks he is in the night zone and hopefully works out what he should be doing

From the start I have known one other role, now we know the SB - I have three innocents pegged including me

I have to say that I find LM, Mekal, and Frozen suspicious.

Why? LM is because of the finger pointing before in the initial pages.

What finger pointing? I was trying to decide whether or not to lynch tolecnal.

I find LM very suspicious as it seems she is trying to cover her tracks as I did last game, and I last time was a mafiosa.... Hmmmm Bb.. why are you voting to lynch the bomb and knowingly take out an innocent? that makes my radar go clicky clicky

I have no tracks to cover. I haven't pmed unreality anything as of yet. But i have to this day. I'm an innocent. Theoretically I could prove it, but i don't want to come out with my role as of yet. I dont want to get killed of, but i can tell my fellow innocents that it's better if i'm alive.

I cope ok with mild dyslexia, I manage by reading slowly - if tired its worse - have wrenched five tendons on my shouder and had been for fisio treatment - its twice as bad the for 24 hours and the pain killers hardly helped - so could not cope well even with the text at 150%

GC and LM have played unpositive too - appearing active but not saying much

Looks like a bandwaggon started by mafia or confused dusty - Start again folks put your vote elsewhwhere please

Firstly, get well soon LIS

secondly, i agree at the start i was active but reserved but that was so i didn't get booted out for inactivity as much of the day was my sleepin time.

but LIS, you're trying to get people not to vote for you on the basis that it was just because of a bandwagon. You haven't really protested your innocence very strongly. How do we know you're not a baddie?

Anyway that aside, I'm going to vote for dusty as she's trying to deflect speculation away from herself and starting bandwagons.

1) GC - voting for Dawh

5) Dawh - voting for LIS

6) Ysan

7) LIS

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson

14) Mekal - cannot vote

15) Rene

19) LM - voting for Dusty

20) Dnae

21) Tolecnal

1) GC - voting for Dawh

5) Dawh - voting for LIS

6) Ysan

7) LIS - Rene

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson

14) Mekal - cannot vote

15) Rene

20) Dnae

21) Tolecnal

LM - sheep just follow each other - you at least had a view that dusty started something and the others just followed

I am the defender, mentioned the word many times today but no one gets it

- so the Ninja woill alone and the yakuza can do what they like without my help to defend the yakuza killing - good start innocents, bandwagon the defender, leave the ninja exposed and the open the door for yakuza

This should be enough DEFENDING my role

LM - sheep just follow each other - you at least had a view that dusty started something and the others just followed

I am the defender, mentioned the word many times today but no one gets it

- so the Ninja woill alone and the yakuza can do what they like without my help to defend the yakuza killing - good start innocents, bandwagon the defender, leave the ninja exposed and the open the door for yakuza

This should be enough DEFENDING my role

are you the anonymous user LIS?

tomorrow (mafia time) i could tell if you're lying if i wanted to but it's not worth it yet

LIS, you do not want to vote for me. you will HIGHLY regret it. I am an extremely important innocent and If i am not here people will die. Im serious. I am not ready to be lead by anyone. i am trying to get inside people's thought processes. i have my own mind and learned the hard way last game not to jump on a bandwagon and go with majority vote, however, your unfounded aggresiveness raises a red flag for me. Also I missed the abbreviation for BTSC. I am a paramedic in california and when a call comes in I have to put down my phone wheere I have the den brought up on the net. Give me a break. There is ALOT of stuff to remember and about 1800000 acronyms and abbreviations to try and keep straight. I do not know why you are being so aggressive towards me for such BS reasons

I am not going to need any medical attention tonight or protection from GR. Badies, think Im bluffing? try me!

That's an odd statement to make out of the blue.

1. You are trying to hint as to what your role is as an innocent

2. You are a baddie and blowing smoke in hopes that we innocents will believe you.

Personally, I'm leaning toward #2!

IF YOU ARE GUESSING AND BANDWAGGONING OVER MISSREADING GUESS AGAIN - FIND A BADDIE- or this is gonna be a short game

Any suggestions? I'm open for ideas.

Frost, the Mafia massage is long, way too long for me to write. But I know of one who loves long posts. And so my vote is for him. ;)

Hmmm...that's actually a great point. I'll have to think about that.

I'm no longer sure who to vote for...GC made a good point about dawh...LIS doesn't seem incredibly suspicious...I retract my vote for now. I'd like to see what a few other's do in response to LIS before I vote again.

1) GC - voting for Dawh

3) Frost

5) Dawh - voting for LIS

6) Ysan

7) LIS - Rene

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson

14) Mekal - cannot vote

15) Rene - voting for LIS

20) Dnae

21) Tolecnal

things:

1)What the heck? that was the most random choice, i hadn't even voted....

2) well at least i dont have to think too hard

3) Phaze: i was voting for tolcnal because i thought it would turn out better... then i withdrew my vote realizing that we would get a fake...

4)Hope fully they wont notice my Tax Evasions over the years :P

Edit: Rene: i wasn't rushing to lynch, i was just joking around...

Edited by Mekal

Well, crap! I'm going to have to retract my vote too. I'm more confused now then when the night post first came out. However, knowing LIS, it seems as though he's telling the truth. Y-san was right, his posts are always odd (love ya, man!) For the moment I'm changing my vote to Phaze because of that odd dare he made to the baddies...I think it's a trick.

How much time do we have left, BTW?

1) GC - voting for Dawh

3) Frost

5) Dawh - voting for LIS

6) Ysan

7) LIS - Rene

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl - voting for Phaze

14) Mekal - cannot vote

20) Dnae

21) Tolecnal

1) GC - voting for Dawh

3) Frost

5) Dawh - voting for LIS

6) Ysan

7) LIS - Rene

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday - voting for Rene

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl - voting for Phaze

14) Mekal - cannot vote

20) Dnae

21) Tolecnal

edit: rene, your last post made me suspicious of you and i wasnt before, you made some pretty baddie statements.

Edited by TwoaDay

I am concerned about LIS being that he is so anxious to vote someone in without a valid reason.So BFD I didn't know what an abbreviation stood for. That is as lame as voting for someone because they didn't respond for 10 minutes. Not everyone playing is in high school with the summer off that has the time to spend all day on BD :angry: I wish I was... Unfortunately because of my newness I am not familiar with who likes to write long posts or not, i was under the understanding that the host wrote the note from the mafia, not a particular member of the mafia. i may be confused, it happens occasionally. I am keeping my vote for now until I find a better reason to not vote for LIS who I find to be suspicious with his indiscriminate vote.... nothing personal LIS but i learned last game that the baddies are often the first to throw a random vote

I promise I am not a baddie. I am the ultimate goodie. lie detect that if you want. It will be a HUGE blow for the innocents. did I ever mention that medicine is my forte?

TwoAday.. what bad statements did I make exactly? i was merely refuting LIS random vote.. Although I did mess up the quote lines.. my bad.. still figuring out html stuff...

Edit: added not to tad

Edited by rene83