BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

Great post Unreality!

So I am very wary of lynching the suicide bomber.

How do we even know if the SB is Tolecnal?

If Tol isnt the SB then who could she be?

Who would the Mafia want to off the most, and by us?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOH!!!

hits head**gets the clue**

so sorry

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but it looks like Unreality is reminding CP to send in a PM for an activity...are there innocents that PM the host on the first night?

Dusty, UR was just reminding me that the scavenger hunt was to be played on the discussion thread and not the mafia or this thread.

edit: erased whole thing cause I double posted.

SO I will say something else instead now that I have finished all the reading.

The mafia that base jumped with CL were the thief and the bankroller.

The bankroller shot at the 'thug' mafioso which makes me think it was

the thief that was shot. Odd that the thief didnt die.

So who saved him/her?

But more importantly who do we think the thief was?

Edited by crazypainter

So who saved him/her?

ah i love you CP.. on the same wavelength as me...215 nm...sorry chemistry joke

i dont think the theif was hanggliding

i think was an npc who was killed, not affecting the game

yes, people need to remember a few things

1) no more clues :P Like someone said (Dawh maybe?), The Philosopher is the clues now

2) the person that died was just a random goon, a normal Mafia hitman, as the Bankroller said

So who saved him/her?

I did a text search and the only place the thief is mentioned is regarding Frost's house. I'm not sure where you're getting your information about the thief. From what I read, TwoaDay is right about a non-player character buying the farm at 1000 feet. The Bankroller was busy last night. I am curious about what the bankroller's message was all about.

3rd- To the SV. Please PM ASAP! There are three things we would like from you.

- Every detail about what the Janitor did last night.

- The role of the person that died last night.

- Your identity (this is the best thing for us all, that way we don’t accidentally kill you!)

*Remember, if you lie to us, EVEN ONCE… you’re dead IMMEDIATELY. BTW, we have a question here, which will determine whether you are lying or telling the truth. So play it safe and tell us the truth. We can place a question to which we know the answer or we can just leave it at that.

The mafia are claiming to know one of those three pieces of information and to know the identity of the GR. The Godfather can scout a person to learn their faction, but I don't see how they can know this information. This implies to me that they are bluffing, unless someone can point out how they might know this. :unsure:

I did a text search and the only place the thief is mentioned is regarding Frost's house. I'm not sure where you're getting your information about the thief. From what I read, TwoaDay is right about a non-player character buying the farm at 1000 feet. The Bankroller was busy last night. I am curious about what the bankroller's message was all about.

The mafia are claiming to know one of those three pieces of information and to know the identity of the GR. The Godfather can scout a person to learn their faction, but I don't see how they can know this information. This implies to me that they are bluffing, unless someone can point out how they might know this. :unsure:

Ok Dawh I see what you are saying. The other mafia was only a goon. Thanks for the clarification UR.

Remember ppl that characters can do two things in one night. Just because a player was cliff jumping

does not mean he/she couldn't have done something before or after.

edit: typo

Edited by crazypainter

Ok Dawh I see what you are saying. The other mafia was only a goon. Thanks for the clarification UR.

Remember ppl that characters can do two things in one night. Just because a player was cliff jumping

soes not mean he/she could have done something before or after.

yeah, and as it says in the night post, after the Bankroller lands, he/she gives the letter to the Street Vendor. I thought I made that clear... I guess not

Okay, my first inclination was to listen to the mafia. However I agree that the mafia has no way of knowing who the GR is. But do we want to lose the Street Vendor and another Innocent? Can they do that? They can't kill more than one person per night can they? Dang! I'm already so confused!

Okay, my first inclination was to listen to the mafia. However I agree that the mafia has no way of knowing who the GR is. But do we want to lose the Street Vendor and another Innocent? Can they do that? They can't kill more than one person per night can they? Dang! I'm already so confused!

I am so with you... I have my own inclinations but I keep second guessing myself after Mafia V lol... damn me being a noob

how many times do I have to say this lol: the SV dispatch is free. The Mafia just have to PM me and they can dispatch the SV any time, night or day, with no connection or consequence to their normal activities

Okay, I went back and read the roles and it looks as though the Godfather can know who the GR is! Here's the quote:

* Godfather - [any night, not 2x in a row] see the faction of 1 person (a faction is: mafia/innocent/QA/yakuza/GR)

humph! now what do we do?

Of the things they claim to know, the GR's identity is the most likely, as I see it. The godfather learns the faction of one person, so if the GR was chosen, the godfather would know for sure. Unless they have some secret method of gaining information that we aren't aware of, I don't see how they could know any of the things that they are requesting from the SV, unless CL was the SB, or a Yakuza. The chronology of the post doesn't seem to indicate that she could have been Yakuza, but would the Mafia have risked attacking the SB, and gambling that they would survive so that their message would make sense? If they attacked the SB and one of them died, that would completely ruin the Bankroller's threats.

So... :o I would say that it's very difficult to determine what the mafia are up to. Tolecnal can claim to be the SB, but if CL was, then no one would contradict her while in truth she could be mafia. So the mafia would be "banking" on our refusing the bankroller's demands. Suffice to say, I have no clue what's going on and these are just a string of thoughts that struck me as I was writing this. :wacko:

I hope this clears a few things up (for someone, because it certainly didn't help me :huh: )

The only thing that has popped up for me is a post by Mekal.

Mekal

post Today, 10:20 AM

Post #97

gosh, there finnally isn't hints and im just starting to find some.

like the fact that frost had super human strength(he lifted the fridge) and he may be the defender or the ninja...

oh well

**pointing out this to /GR? Or is Mek the GR?

The only thing that has popped up for me is a post by Mekal.

Mekal

post Today, 10:20 AM

Post #97

gosh, there finnally isn't hints and im just starting to find some.

like the fact that frost had super human strength(he lifted the fridge) and he may be the defender or the ninja...

oh well

**pointing out this to /GR? Or is Mek the GR?

you're right, that is kinda funny. A lot of other characters would have strength, like the Yakuza. I guess, for sure that we know Frozen isn't QA, Mafia, SB, or SV.

you're right, that is kinda funny. A lot of other characters would have strength, like the Yakuza. I guess, for sure that we know Frozen isn't QA, Mafia, SB, or SV.

can I ask.. how do you know that?

So with the voting, we have a couple options:

1. We could do what the Mafia wants and lynch Tolecnal, have another innocent (or maybe a baddie :) ) die with her (see, I said her! I can't believe I made the same mistake earlier that everyone made on me!!! Sorry Tolecnal!). Then that night, the Mafia, Yakuza, and GR will kill for sure, and the QAs if they can find each other. And if the Mafia follows through on their promise, THEN they will give up the GR, but the innocents will be unable to lynch until the following day. I believe the Mafia has the GR identity, and I also believe they will follow through on their promise, but this would be playing into their plan.

or,

2. We could lynch someone else, randomly on the first day as usual based off wild conjecture, and have a 50/50 chance...well 8/12 really, chance of getting a baddie. This way, it's not for sure that we lose an innocent (in scenario 1-Tolecnal), possibly 2 (if Tolecnal took an innocent with her). Yeah, we wouldn't find out the ID of the GR, but in past games, the GR seemed to lay low until figuring out the Ninja/Defender identities.

or,

3. We could lynch no one, which lowers our chances of getting a baddie, but not knowing where they are, it's kinda hard to lynch someone. Also, this way the policeman has a chance to arrest someone, and the Inspector and Spy can find some identities. Also, remember, on night 2, the ninja can kill someone.

I think that pretty much sums up our options. What do you guys think?

can I ask.. how do you know that?

I was just going off the conjecture that "Frozen has strength, and therefore must be..." and someone suggested the Defender or Ninja. I was just throwing other options out to show that that isn't necessarily the case.