BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

I'm starting to think from the ultimatum that they sent us that the mafia have at least one experienced member that knows how to manipulate people. I'm not casing my vote just yet but I do think that we should be on the lookout for anyone who starts acting outspoken/manipulative. B))

Edit: spelling

Edited by pw0nzd

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is the mafia wanting Tolecnal dead? I am rather perplexed by this.. IF the letter have a meaning to them then Tolecnal could be someone who can easily bring down the mafia... or is it all bluffing?

okay, my idea is to wait till tolecnal is on, then let tolecnal chose... i don't think its really fair to her that we lynch her one the first day... but thats just me

I was just going to say that. Let's wait to hear what he has to say. He could choose to blow someone up today, and on top of that we could lynch someone else if we are suspicious of them. Just an idea.

the mafia starts knowing who the bomb is and it wold be good for them to get rid of the bomb b/c theres a chance they die if they kill it in the night and the bomb could kill one if them if their identitys are found out

but WHY would they want the bomb dead? what's the advantage for them in that?

I was just going to say that. Let's wait to hear what he has to say. He could choose to blow someone up today, and on top of that we could lynch someone else if we are suspicious of them. Just an idea.

tolecnal's female lol

i agree with dusty

lets not be too hasty on deciding whether or not to lynch her

edit post order messed up

but WHY would they want the bomb dead? what's the advantage for them in that?

Less chance of them getting blown up. The SB can instant kill someone which means that if any mafia revile themselves..... <BOOM>

how do we know tolecnal is actually the bomb anyway?

We don't. Unless she confirms it. It could all be a bluff on the Mafia's part, but the mafia do want the SB dead as soon as possible, so it could be true. One alternative (thought it seems unlikely) is that they don't want Tolecnal dead and know that the innocents are not going to give in to pressure. So they will act as one of those innocents presenting a different name to lynch (which could be the real SB, if Tolecnal isn't.) Again, I don't see that as being likely, but we'll have to see what Tolecnal has to say.

On a separate thread, does anyone know what this could mean? It's definitely an odd statement from the Bankroller's message (regarding the SV:)

*Remember, if you lie to us, EVEN ONCE… you’re dead IMMEDIATELY. BTW, we have a question here, which will determine whether you are lying or telling the truth. So play it safe and tell us the truth. We can place a question to which we know the answer or we can just leave it at that.

Edit: clarity

Edited by dawh

CP, please keep the scavenger hunt to the Mafia Discussion thread (scav hunt begins on pg 28), thanks :D

edit: I still need a bit more info for the night post but the deadline is still about 15-17 hours away so it's good :P

DOH!!!

hits head**gets the clue**

so sorry

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but it looks like Unreality is reminding CP to send in a PM for an activity...are there innocents that PM the host on the first night?

DOH!!!

so sorry

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but it looks like Unreality is reminding CP to send in a PM for an activity...are there innocents that PM the host on the first night?

it could just be Unreality, highly irregularly, trying to save post space

no wait it looks a bit more sinister than that

Edited by lemonymelon

DOH!!!

so sorry

yes: doctor, healer, janitor...

Well after elimination , CL can only be an innocent, unless she was an Yakuza, which sounds rather far-fetched. The Yakuza were busy killing off a Scorpion gang-member(where did they come from) and so CL couldn't have been a Yakuza and at the same time on the cliff.

So going for the bomb is not only risky, but we lose a valuable innocent. And every innocent life counts.

And I think Frost is not a QA, as he was at work the whole day. Any hints there?

Well after elimination , CL can only be an innocent, unless she was an Yakuza, which sounds rather far-fetched. The Yakuza were busy killing off a Scorpion gang-member(where did they come from) and so CL couldn't have been a Yakuza and at the same time on the cliff.

So going for the bomb is not only risky, but we lose a valuable innocent. And every innocent life counts.

And I think Frost is not a QA, as he was at work the whole day. Any hints there?

I was thinking bank roller until the part about his broken into house.

Remember, UR said there would be no hints in the night or day posts anymore. Enjoy it, it's just great storytelling. B))

The hints are going to come through the Philosopher.

frost also can't be a QA because Frost was on the other end of the phone when the first QA and the 2nd QA slipped past each other

Edited by lemonymelon

I'm pretty sure The Philosopher isn't relevant. It's just a distraction to keep us busy when we're waiting for the night post. Unreality said so himself. And I was thinking that y-san could be a QA since she's good at math and one of the QAs was an accountant.... then I realized that there were no hints.

Edited by frozen_in_fire

gosh, there finnally isn't hints and im just starting to find some.

like the fact that frost had super human strength(he lifted the fridge) and he may be the defender or the ninja...

oh well...

it was a mini-fridge. Anyone could lift that. :D

Good night, folks!

Happy Independence Day, India!!! In 50 odd minutes, it's our independence day. :D

I never knew! Happy independence day (from Britain right?) :P

to make this a non-nonsense lol, I just got back from city biking, checking up on the posts so far ;D This is, IMO, the most interesting first-day yet.

Edited by unreality