Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain Signups

160 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

all right im sorry i was just in a hurry :blush: lol but i dont know what lis means ? oh wait nvm i get it

Sorry, Brainz. You missed the train. :) But you can PM unreality or post here for agreeing to be a potential back-up player. I know, doesn't sound exciting, but you may have a chance. :D

Posted · Report post

Sorry, Brainz. You missed the train. :) But you can PM unreality or post here for agreeing to be a potential back-up player. I know, doesn't sound exciting, but you may have a chance. :D

T__T oh well :lol: i can wait ill pm un like ya said we will see what comes of it

Posted · Report post

Just recieved the go-ahead for confirmation from GC himself : GC has confirmed. :P BTW about an hour ago. :D

Posted · Report post

hooray, I'm back from the incredibly boring 18-hour flight of doom! So the innocents won in mafia and I'm sure Mafia VI is going to be just as good. any hints about this new hint system of yours? ;)

Posted · Report post

hooray, I'm back from the incredibly boring 18-hour flight of doom! So the innocents won in mafia and I'm sure Mafia VI is going to be just as good. any hints about this new hint system of yours? ;)

Please let leave the hints alone. :P Frozen, If you want, you can be the new hint hunter. :lol:

Posted · Report post

oh oh oh PG look look what akaslickster said Nayana's a ten - your sliding from favour

Slick and PG together are 10 :)

Posted · Report post

Please be nice to me pal Nayana. She is so perfect.

That's so nice of you to say my friend :)

btw you and PG are perfect ;)

Posted · Report post

*Mekal's random post*

I Just got three shots in my arm! Oh Joy!

*currently sarcastically smiling*

Posted · Report post

random posts like that (^) will not be allowed in the Mafia VI topic, btw. I'll have a moderator delete em and the person will be warned, but their second offense... we have backups for a reason ;D hehe. And inactives won't be killed at first, they'll be replaced if possible

oh and it seems that ROF is inactive already, lol. The only person that hasn't confirmed (and the only person I was worried about inactiveness for). Well, we'll give him the benefit of the doubt until 2:15 my time, which I think is 24hrs from when I sent them or something.

So, until ROF replies or until 2:15, this has been a nice little break between Mafia V and Mafia VI :P The game will start soon, today, either way ;D

Posted · Report post

this is what I have for backups:

Backups

1) Sinistral for Dawh (maybe)

2) Kat for CL (maybe)

3) Brainz for anyone

4) Slick for anyone

Posted · Report post

random posts like that (^) will not be allowed in the Mafia VI topic, btw. I'll have a moderator delete em and the person will be warned, but their second offense... we have backups for a reason ;D hehe. And inactives won't be killed at first, they'll be replaced if possible

oh and it seems that ROF is inactive already, lol. The only person that hasn't confirmed (and the only person I was worried about inactiveness for). Well, we'll give him the benefit of the doubt until 2:15 my time, which I think is 24hrs from when I sent them or something.

So, until ROF replies or until 2:15, this has been a nice little break between Mafia V and Mafia VI :P The game will start soon, today, either way ;D

i know those post aren't allowed, thats why i am posting them now, so i don't feel like posting them in the actually game

Posted · Report post

i know those post aren't allowed, thats why i am posting them now, so i don't feel like posting them in the actually game

Unreality, the first warning please. :P

Posted · Report post

Great...the last time he was on was like 10am yesterday. If he doesn't reply, who replaces him?

Posted · Report post

Unreality, the first warning please. :P

Now my warning please. :P

OK, I promise. No more clowning around from GC. :D

Posted · Report post

Great...the last time he was on was like 10am yesterday. If he doesn't reply, who replaces him?

I'd say Brainz, if he can be active. Anyone agree with this?

Posted · Report post

I'd say Brainz, if he can be active. Anyone agree with this?

What about Sinistral and Kat? They signed up before him, and they don't have to replace those speciic people.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Yeah, no offense Brainz, but Kat asked to be on first. Remeber back on post 10 or whatever. She was upset she missed the signup. Unless you think Brainz will be more active. And was it just me or was Sinistral not on much last game. Basically just voting and stuff??

EDIT: Whoops, see you were on a lot towards the last Sinistral, sorry...

Edited by dnae

Posted · Report post

oops I'll PM Kat too :)

Posted · Report post

This is a C r A Z y nonsence post!! Woot Woot! I'm CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY! ...and I'm nonsensical! I'm just a crazy, nonsensical kind of gal! YEEHAW!!!!!

...sorry, I had to get all of my crazy, nonsense out before the actual game started. :P

Posted · Report post

YAY for POST boosting!

nope just kidding

nonsense is just a tad annoying, but colourful, PG.

Posted · Report post

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I will be taking off on vacation on Monday and therefore will have little or no access to a computer :( . Depending on how long the game lasts, I may need a replacement to step in. B))

Posted · Report post

yeah, Dawh, CL and Pw0nzd will need eventual replacements

i'm on the crappy comp right now so I have to manually check my PMs and see if ROF has replied, hang on

Posted · Report post

Yeah, no offense Brainz, but Kat asked to be on first. Remeber back on post 10 or whatever. She was upset she missed the signup. Unless you think Brainz will be more active. And was it just me or was Sinistral not on much last game. Basically just voting and stuff??

EDIT: Whoops, see you were on a lot towards the last Sinistral, sorry...

I was on vacation for the beginning part of the game. I did mention that in the signup and wasn't expecting the game to start early. Will be on vacation again this weekend which is why I signed on as a backup. I will be back Sunday evening so I can replace Dawh or anyone else who will be gone Monday. No offense taken, Dnae. :D

Posted · Report post

replacements:

Kat

Brainz

Sinistral

Slick

possible replacees:

ROF

CL

Dawh

Tolecnal

yes, tolecnal is leaving on saturday! argh! I think I might just replace her now, not sure

Posted · Report post

This is a C r A Z y nonsence post!! Woot Woot! I'm CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY! ...and I'm nonsensical! I'm just a crazy, nonsensical kind of gal! YEEHAW!!!!!

...sorry, I had to get all of my crazy, nonsense out before the actual game started. :P

you took my JOB

HOW COULD YOU