BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain Signups

unreality

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hooray, I'm back from the incredibly boring 18-hour flight of doom! So the innocents won in mafia and I'm sure Mafia VI is going to be just as good. any hints about this new hint system of yours? ;)

random posts like that (^) will not be allowed in the Mafia VI topic, btw. I'll have a moderator delete em and the person will be warned, but their second offense... we have backups for a reason ;D hehe. And inactives won't be killed at first, they'll be replaced if possible

oh and it seems that ROF is inactive already, lol. The only person that hasn't confirmed (and the only person I was worried about inactiveness for). Well, we'll give him the benefit of the doubt until 2:15 my time, which I think is 24hrs from when I sent them or something.

So, until ROF replies or until 2:15, this has been a nice little break between Mafia V and Mafia VI :P The game will start soon, today, either way ;D

random posts like that (^) will not be allowed in the Mafia VI topic, btw. I'll have a moderator delete em and the person will be warned, but their second offense... we have backups for a reason ;D hehe. And inactives won't be killed at first, they'll be replaced if possible

oh and it seems that ROF is inactive already, lol. The only person that hasn't confirmed (and the only person I was worried about inactiveness for). Well, we'll give him the benefit of the doubt until 2:15 my time, which I think is 24hrs from when I sent them or something.

So, until ROF replies or until 2:15, this has been a nice little break between Mafia V and Mafia VI :P The game will start soon, today, either way ;D

i know those post aren't allowed, thats why i am posting them now, so i don't feel like posting them in the actually game

Great...the last time he was on was like 10am yesterday. If he doesn't reply, who replaces him?

Yeah, no offense Brainz, but Kat asked to be on first. Remeber back on post 10 or whatever. She was upset she missed the signup. Unless you think Brainz will be more active. And was it just me or was Sinistral not on much last game. Basically just voting and stuff??

EDIT: Whoops, see you were on a lot towards the last Sinistral, sorry...

Edited by dnae

This is a C r A Z y nonsence post!! Woot Woot! I'm CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY! ...and I'm nonsensical! I'm just a crazy, nonsensical kind of gal! YEEHAW!!!!!

...sorry, I had to get all of my crazy, nonsense out before the actual game started. :P

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I will be taking off on vacation on Monday and therefore will have little or no access to a computer :( . Depending on how long the game lasts, I may need a replacement to step in. B))

Yeah, no offense Brainz, but Kat asked to be on first. Remeber back on post 10 or whatever. She was upset she missed the signup. Unless you think Brainz will be more active. And was it just me or was Sinistral not on much last game. Basically just voting and stuff??

EDIT: Whoops, see you were on a lot towards the last Sinistral, sorry...

I was on vacation for the beginning part of the game. I did mention that in the signup and wasn't expecting the game to start early. Will be on vacation again this weekend which is why I signed on as a backup. I will be back Sunday evening so I can replace Dawh or anyone else who will be gone Monday. No offense taken, Dnae. :D