Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain Signups

unreality

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:P see you in future Mafia games

everyone: I will PM the roles out as soon as Frost posts the Mafia V Epilogue and wraps that up ;D

I thought when you started this you said we could have a few days off between games....?....

:P see you in future Mafia games

everyone: I will PM the roles out as soon as Frost posts the Mafia V Epilogue and wraps that up ;D

Just a sec, I adding in the hints from the night posts. :D

Nayana:

(1) please don't blame me... not my fault. The rules are clear, and Mekal had participated throughout the day until announicng he was leaving, then he came back near the end of the day too, so it was okay. Sorry about the squirrel issue, we regret that you had to be bumped off but it's how the game goes :)

(2) don't worry, there'll be no injustice in Mafia VI ;D And I'm cracking down on the "Cr@p posts". I hate them too (though everyone was guilty of it, except you I think :P)

(3) please play!!! :D

(4) but if you need a break, that's fine. Sorry you were hurt, but (4a) it wasn't injustice, please understand that, and (4b) all I got to do was pick my role. I can't believe people are still complaining abou tthis! My plan was to stay hidden the entire time, dropping hints and getting a 'following' of sorts, of people who knew I was the Spy, and then drop hints to them revealing identities to help. I never wanted to out myself (I thought it would be cheap too, and I wanted to stay secret most of the game), until I spied Twoaday and learned he was the Bomb and going to be lynched and 2 Innocents would probably die. So outing myself was entirely to save him (and then worked to our advantage rest of the game)

(5) the unbalance of the Spy/Inspector roles has been taken care of in Mafia VI

1. Mekal didn't vote in the lynching like me...that was a good reason enough to off him. All I saw was 1/2 posts of him in the day.

2. And I haven't talked about you choosing the spy role unreality :) It was never mentioned by me in my posts... I just said that "Let the host decide"

I will play Mafia VII :D

awesome! I'll start PMing roles

I thought when you started this you said we could have a few days off between games....?....

yeah it'll probably take a few days to get PM replies, or so I figured. Maybe not though. It'll take me a bit to send PMs, get replies, set up the baddies in their special forum (ie, no PM checking will be successful, and the new BMB is very fast), etc. Don't worry :D

Aw man, I was going to make it in time for this one! Ah well, I'll be here if anyone needs a replacement :D

~Kat

PS, can someone reserve a spot for me next game? So this doesn't happen again? Thanks!

Yellowsub - I'm not sure your time restriction is going to work with this game. There's just too much that goes on throughout the day...and into the night. No offense, dude, you're a great player...but to play Mafia you have to be alvailable practically 24/7. Not my call though.

Speaking of which...UR, when does your school start? Are you going to be able to be available to host once you head back to school?

Tht's fine although by the looks of things a desision has already been made! :P I think my mum has forgot to block BD for the time being so i should be on for a bit longer hopefully.

Aw man, I was going to make it in time for this one! Ah well, I'll be here if anyone needs a replacement :D

~Kat

PS, can someone reserve a spot for me next game? So this doesn't happen again? Thanks!

replacements are:

* Sinistral in for Dawh

* Kat in for Cherry Lane

this is if those people (dawh, CL) are still alive by the time they have to leave :D

btw, I've sent out all the role PMs and gotten everything organized and ready ;D

Tht's fine although by the looks of things a desision has already been made! :P I think my mum has forgot to block BD for the time being so i should be on for a bit longer hopefully.

Why would BD be blocked?

because my mum said that i spend to much time on it so using the router somehow she has created a firewall but it is manually operated which is why i am speaking now.

i return to PG's question i start school on Sept 2nd but leave 2-3 days before cos' my school is in dover and i live (at the moment) in the north of scotland near inverness and i may be able to access the site at school but only for an hour or so a week. I will be suffering though, i am addicted to BD :P

:P there may not be a Mafia VII for a while, btw, since school starts soon for a lot of people

:o WHAT!?!?! :o you crack dealer you. Get us addicted then take it away. I may have to turn to a life of crime. When you see me on the streets and you get a funny feeling, don't ignore it - it's guilt!

:P

Edited by Cherry Lane

:o WHAT!?!?! :o you crack dealer you. Get us addicted then take it away. I may have to turn to a life of crime. When you see me on the streets and you get a funny feeling, don't ignore it - it's guilt!

:P

catch up with sinistral - played it before in real life ?????

catch up with sinistral - played it before in real life ?????

Could he be referring to the game "Assasins" where you are given a target and during the week, you have to "kill" the target by squirting them with water or hitting them with a water balloon. But you are also a target for someone else. When you kill someone, you take on whoever their target is. That games fun, but stressful during school.

Could he be referring to the game "Assasins" where you are given a target and during the week, you have to "kill" the target by squirting them with water or hitting them with a water balloon. But you are also a target for someone else. When you kill someone, you take on whoever their target is. That games fun, but stressful during school.

yeah I've heard that's a great college game ;D

ohhhh yeahhhh....I've got some unfinished business

Haha...uh oh, okay if I die the first night, CL is Mafia! XP

yeah I've heard that's a great college game ;D

Yeah...it was, we played it in teams of 3 for our dorm...I scored highest kills (hehe) by far...I would camp out for people while doing my homework...just to show you that you can be a skilled assassin and get your degree at a very difficult college at the same time! ;P