1) GC - invincible first night

2) Frozen

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan

7) LIS - lucky number 7, me and PG ate all the cookies

8 )

Lets give it another try - any chance i recieve an pass for dying witin hrs of starting on mafia V, sure it was well into the game, but come on, i went down first in lost mafia as well :P .

Twice I woke up to find myself dead :(:(

actually i'll start from scratch - go M VI

hate the night lynching - well it is in my time zone

Good luck LIS! I hope you live for some period after being lynched so quickly in lost and Mafia V (literally minutes after you replaced a player)!

as long as you're active ;D

Host: Unreality

1) GC

2) Frozen

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan

7) LIS

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

10) Cherry Lane

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl

13) ROF

14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter

17) Pw0nzd

18) Dusty

19) LM

20)

21)

btw I think I might reserve for dnae and nayana and slick. I dunno

how bout:

Backups

1) Sinistral

2)

Edited by unreality

LOL! Yeah, I felt bad about it at first... Though still a good decision B))

Don't regret it, but I will also not regret targeting you. :P Irony , Irony. Actually, I thought it was logical, as you were the only remaining QA from the previous game. But you know, PG never agrees with me. :P She must have chosen Dawh. And Taliesin targeted MG, I guess. :D

1) GC

2) Frozen

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan

7) LIS

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

10) Cherry Lane

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl

13) ROF

14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter

17) Pw0nzd

18) Dusty

19) LM

20) Dnae

21)

Maybe Reserved

1) Nayana

2) Slick

Backups

1) Sinistral

2)

The new roles/rules sound way too interesting to pass up!! Count me in for sure. I had a problem towards the end of Mafia V due to moving but that's in the past...what about I-san???

I want to play!!!!!!!! But I don't mind going on the backup list, since you have a reserved list for "cool kids." Whatevs! *secretly crying inside*

Hey, don't cry :) If the spots fill up and you REALLY want to play that badly, you can have mine since this would be my 6th time. (don't mind giving someone new a chance to play the game...don't want to hog all the fun!!)

I don't wanna play Mafia VI. :) I have had enough with Mafia V actually.. I am still sour. I still think it was injustice on me. I agree that it was my fault that I couldn't log in earlier and it was fair enough to kill me in the day post. but my Question still remains unanswered...

Why didn't Mekal die with me? Was it because he was the last remaining QA? Mekal replaced Taliesin because Taliesin wouldn't have been able to log in daily. But Mekal himself was inactive and didn't vote in the day lynching along with me.

Mekal buddy, I really have nothing against you but I just CAN'T and WON'T stand injustice of any kind. :)

MY role was that of the doctor and for that I had to choose very wisely whom to save. Every night I used to log in and there would be 50 something pages to read...It used to take up around 2 hours of my time... I still used to read each and every post so as to guess who is a baddie and who is innocent. But half of the posts would be irrelevant/Cr*p (Couldn't help using that word cuz I used to get p*ss*d off by irrelevant posts:P ).

anyway, it hurted me when I saw that I got killed in this way...Not that I got sour because of it...but when I saw there was someone else who was favoured, I just couldn't stand it any longer....then and there itself I decided I wouldn't play atleast Mafia VI.

Thank you unreality for reserving a place for me buddy! That reserved place is so irrestible :P But you can now remove me from the list :)

All the best for all the players! Maybe we can meet in Mafia VII

I don't wanna play Mafia VI. :) I have had enough with Mafia V actually.. I am still sour. I still think it was injustice on me. I agree that it was my fault that I couldn't log in earlier and it was fair enough to kill me in the day post. but my Question still remains unanswered...

Why didn't Mekal die with me? Was it because he was the last remaining QA? Mekal replaced Taliesin because Taliesin wouldn't have been able to log in daily. But Mekal himself was inactive and didn't vote in the day lynching along with me.

Mekal buddy, I really have nothing against you but I just CAN'T and WON'T stand injustice of any kind. :)

MY role was that of the doctor and for that I had to choose very wisely whom to save. Every night I used to log in and there would be 50 something pages to read...It used to take up around 2 hours of my time... I still used to read each and every post so as to guess who is a baddie and who is innocent. But half of the posts would be irrelevant/Cr*p (Couldn't help using that word cuz I used to get p*ss*d off by irrelevant posts:P ).

anyway, it hurted me when I saw that I got killed in this way...Not that I got sour because of it...but when I saw there was someone else who was favoured, I just couldn't stand it any longer....then and there itself I decided I wouldn't play atleast Mafia VI.

Thank you unreality for reserving a place for me buddy! That reserved place is so irrestible :P But you can now remove me from the list :)

All the best for all the players! Maybe we can meet in Mafia VII

i told everyone that i was going to a waterpark for the rest of the day, so everyone knew that was the reason. im really sorry. you should still play.

1) GC

2) Frozen

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan

7) LIS

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

10) Cherry Lane

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl

13) ROF

14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter

17) Pw0nzd

18) Dusty

19) LM

20) Dnae

21)

Maybe Reserved

1) Slick

Backups

1) Sinistral

2) Tolecnal*

*Who is a "she" and would like to play, and promises to not use any double negatives this time!

Edit: Removed Nayana from the list

Edited by tolecnal

I want to play!!!!!!!! But I don't mind going on the backup list, since you have a reserved list for "cool kids." Whatevs! *secretly crying inside*

You should be able to sign up. The "reserved" people haven't replied, so it's not really fair to keep someone out because of that.

i told everyone that i was going to a waterpark for the rest of the day, so everyone knew that was the reason. im really sorry. you should still play.

I don't remember that Mekal. As I have said I read each and every post in the thread....even the cr*p/irrelevant/one word posts :P Even Unreality had mentioned u as "active??? " in the roster of players during the lynching of PG... so its clear that he didn't know of it.. He was the second host sort of :) CL too had asked about the inactivity issue in the sign up thread...

anyway, I really am tired of this issue...

and no need to be sorry pal...wasn't ur fault.. I have taken the decision :)

I don't remember that Mekal. As I have said I read each and every post in the thread....even the cr*p/irrelevant/one word posts :P Even Unreality had mentioned u as "active??? " in the roster of players during the lynching of PG... so its clear that he didn't know of it.. He was the second host sort of :) CL too had asked about the inactivity issue in the sign up thread...

anyway, I really am tired of this issue...

and no need to be sorry pal...wasn't ur fault.. I have taken the decision :)

You'll be missed...give it some time, a day or so, then decide. You might regret making a decision so soon... :(

Nayana:

(1) please don't blame me... not my fault. The rules are clear, and Mekal had participated throughout the day until announicng he was leaving, then he came back near the end of the day too, so it was okay. Sorry about the squirrel issue, we regret that you had to be bumped off but it's how the game goes :)

(2) don't worry, there'll be no injustice in Mafia VI ;D And I'm cracking down on the "Cr@p posts". I hate them too (though everyone was guilty of it, except you I think :P)

(3) please play!!! :D

(4) but if you need a break, that's fine. Sorry you were hurt, but (4a) it wasn't injustice, please understand that, and (4b) all I got to do was pick my role. I can't believe people are still complaining abou tthis! My plan was to stay hidden the entire time, dropping hints and getting a 'following' of sorts, of people who knew I was the Spy, and then drop hints to them revealing identities to help. I never wanted to out myself (I thought it would be cheap too, and I wanted to stay secret most of the game), until I spied Twoaday and learned he was the Bomb and going to be lynched and 2 Innocents would probably die. So outing myself was entirely to save him (and then worked to our advantage rest of the game)

(5) the unbalance of the Spy/Inspector roles has been taken care of in Mafia VI

1) GC

2) Frozen

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan

7) LIS

8) Clueless

9) Twoaday

10) Cherry Lane

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl

13) ROF

14) Mekal

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter

17) Pw0nzd

18) Dusty

19) LM

20) Dnae

21) Tolecnal

Backups:

1) Nayana if she wants to be

2) Slick

3*) Sinistral may jump in for Dawh if Dawh has to leave and is still alive

Edited by unreality

You'll be missed...give it some time, a day or so, then decide. You might regret making a decision so soon... :(

thanks dnae..that is so sweet :D I will miss you all too :( I have had some great memories of Mafia... For me Mafia II and IV rocked ;)

But as I said I took that decision when I got killed... I don't know if Mekal was favoured or it just got missed somehow that he was inactive... and I really appreciate that UR kept one reserved seat for me :) It was really nice of him :)

But no Mafia VI for me... maybe Mafia VII

I really have no hard feelings against anyone.. :)

thanks dnae..that is so sweet :D I will miss you all too :( I have had some great memories of Mafia... For me Mafia II and IV rocked ;)

But as I said I took that decision when I got killed... I don't know if Mekal was favoured or it just got missed somehow that he was inactive... and I really appreciate that UR kept one reserved seat for me :) It was really nice of him :)

But no Mafia VI for me... maybe Mafia VII

I really have no hard feelings against anyone.. :)

:P see you in future Mafia games

everyone: I will PM the roles out as soon as Frost posts the Mafia V Epilogue and wraps that up ;D