BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

• Answers 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

archery

I was watching some archery online last night. It amazes me how those guys have to calculate for the curvature of the arch & wind and can still hit that tiny little bullseye. Amazing! Unfortunately team USA was getting their butts pwned!

Did you guys watch the USA Men's gymnasts get screwed out their scores on the high bar?! Of course they were lucky they pulled inthe Bronze after two horrible scores on the pommel horse. That last dude, however, Artemev his routine knocked my socks off! I'd never seen anything like it on the horse...it was frickin' amazing! He got a 15.35...but it should have been closer to 16!

And, of course, Phelps pwned the aqua cube!

Oh my heck, I stayed up way too danged late last night watching women's gymnastics. I felt so sorry for the captain of team USA when she fell of the balance beam, then fell down on her floor routine. She was so upset that she let down the team. Thankfully it wasn't enough to rob them of their well-deserved Silver.

there was a english diver who was only 14

that guys diving partner is in his twenties or something!!

i was watching the highlights for gymnastics today, how do those people do that stuff? - it's so cool!!

GO ALL TEAMS!!!

who are Paes-Bhupati? what event are they in?

Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupati. Men's Tennis doubles event. :)

They have won many Grand slams too together. But they stopped playing together for a few years till now. some controversy. But now they have come back to play together for the country. they are experienced players. I am sooo happy :D

India has high hopes from them :)

Phelps doesn't swim again until Friday. Did you see him yesterday...how stinkin' worn out he looked. How can one human body endure that kind of rigorous schedule? Let alone win the gold and break world records left and right? The man is a machine! At least he has a few days to relax and rejuvinate before hitting it hard again for Gold #12 on Friday. Watch out Spitz...you're record's going to get blown away!!!

Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupati. Men's Tennis doubles event. :)

They have won many Grand slams too together. But they stopped playing together for a few years till now. some controversy. But now they have come back to play together for the country. they are experienced players. I am sooo happy :D

India has high hopes from them :)

Hooray for tennis.

I still can't believe that 14 year old is competing in diving.

Phelps pwnz.

:lol:

There's any chance, Phelps could be a Mafia Bomb. Then he could be a machine right. :P But really for a performance like that, just have to admire the guy and the amount of practice he's put in. :D

Yeah! Paes/Bhupati are our best hope now. :)

yeah...I have heard a lot about Phelps.. amazing guy :D

GO Paes-Bhupati!!! :D

GO India!!!

yes..that's the spirit!!!! we can do it this time :D

btw Saina lost :(:(

I hope Paes-Bhupati win!! :D

I woke up early to see she match. She started off very well and was leading 19-11 in the 1st game. I thought she would win --- but :blink: Then lost her confidence and concentration in the 3rd round and did a lot of unforced errors ... Well she lost to a better player :P

phelps is awesome to my opinion he has 11 gold medals he is a machine! Did anyone see the mens relay it was awesome both were the americans beat the world record by 5 seconds! and the other mens relay was so close the french almost beat us! it was a close match!

Yeah Phelps is amazing, i agree

am i the only one supporting Great Britain here?? :huh: I thought you'd by with me Lemonymelon but you said go all teams!! I'm sure you mean that, but surely you mean Go GB a little bit more?! ;)

I'm 100% for Team GB - I've even painted union jacks on my toenails!! :P (yep it was a little difficult!!) lol

Roger, Federer loses yet again. Is Federer relinquishing the top spot. No problems for me . Go Rafa. :D

btw, there is/was a Paes/Bupathi Vs. Roger/Stanislas match. Hope India wins. :D

Paes/Bhupati lost :o

Federer played like he wanted some revenge for losing in the singles :huh: Federer is my fav tennis player but I wanted India to win!! -_-