BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

akaslickster

Question

Hi everyone! I am akaslickster, in case you are a noob.

Lemonymelon and Drydung and I decided to begin this club so at the moment it is at its beginning

stages. For now, there are no questions that can be answered, because we just started it up.

Our membership is free and starts with the following:

drydung

lemonymelon

akaslickster

yellowsubmarine

greycells

Add yourself to the list if you really hate war and want world peace. Later on there should be more info. on the topic. :D

• Answers 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Drydung

Lemonymelon

Akaslickster

Yellowsubmarine

Greycells

Unreality

LIS

Crazypainter

F_I_F

Twoaday

Bobbob

Nayana

Pw0nzd

Tolecnal

Frost

ROF

Lenochka

Mekal

Kat

Squirt

Ploper

Dusty

Dnae

23 ppl so far.... peace all B))

Drydung

Lemonymelon

Akaslickster

Yellowsubmarine

Greycells

Unreality

LIS

Crazypainter

F_I_F

Twoaday

Bobbob

Nayana

Pw0nzd

Tolecnal

Frost

ROF

Lenochka

Mekal

Kat

Squirt

Ploper

Dusty

Dnae

ben_law

Am a very pieceful guy :P j/k

Am for

World Peace

WC-OC118.jpg

Drydung

Lemonymelon

Akaslickster

Yellowsubmarine

Greycells

Unreality

LIS

Crazypainter

F_I_F

Twoaday

Bobbob

Nayana

Pw0nzd

Tolecnal

Frost

ROF

Lenochka

Mekal

Kat

Squirt

Ploper

Dusty

Dnae

ben_law

Rene83

ok people now all I need ot gett his started is your bank account number, DOB and SSN.. jk... I'm playing politics right now...

I am all for peace....especially internal peace. Of course I opposed to terrorist acts and I'm not too fond of war. But if you want me to say NO to war, then you want me to say NO to what God has predestined as his plan for the salvation of the world and I'm not going to do that.

So BOO to mean people, hateful people, people who pray of the fears of others and people who do not value human life. But YEA to God who wishes to redeem us all!

Not to rain on your parade but this was posted earlier my pal. :D

I also see all walks of life here so let's not use any religion in with the peace. They will back away from other peoples projection or belief of God. I was a Catholic before and they ignore Muslims beliefs. They Love Jesus son of God , and some have no God .

All posts containing similar may use the never ending religion debate thread.

Edited by akaslickster

Nayana is my name and its meaning is "eyes" :)

But thanks for making that "Beautiful Eyes: ;)

Nayan means eyes and Nayana means "One with Beautiful Eyes" ... Correct me if I am wrong :rolleyes:

Nayan means eyes and Nayana means "One with Beautiful Eyes" ... Correct me if I am wrong :rolleyes:

I made a search on google and got back the same result..

Nayana means eyes and the gender of the name is female. The origin of the name is Indian(Sanskrit)

I would have loved it if my name meant Beautiful Eyes :)

Drydung

Lemonymelon

Akaslickster

Yellowsubmarine

Greycells

Unreality

LIS

Crazypainter

F_I_F

Twoaday

Bobbob

Nayana

Pw0nzd

Tolecnal

Frost

ROF

Lenochka

Mekal

Kat

Squirt

Ploper

Dusty

Dnae

Ben_law

Rene83

EDIT capital B for Ben Your status has gone up.

Thank you all for your thoughts. The chat room is open I believe.

Update of the sign up sheet , very impressive if I say so myself.

Perhaps we will have a game of Non -Mafia. :lol:

Edited by akaslickster

I was just reading some on the PC Discussion thread. The reason I haven't signed up for peace club is becasue of all of this "NO WAR" banter. Personally, I am a strong believer in the war the US is fighting against terrorists. I don't necessarily agree on every decision that's been made in that war, but I think the war is necessary and I am not ready for it to end until the terrorist groups are brought down.

So...I agree with Slick, I am not an Anti-War activist. Do I wish that things could be settled peacably...OF COURSE! But the terrorists aren't playing that way and will not listen to reason. So this war needs to happen...and I wish other nations would step in to help hunt down these terrorist groups and sleeper cells and disband them by any means necessary.

That is my stance. If you want me in the peace club, I would be glad to join, but if this is a group of folks who are going to parade around with "NO WAR!" banners then thanks, but no thanks.

EDIT: Wow, my tone sounds a bit snippy in this post. That was not intentional. Peace!

Edited by puzzlegirl

Drydung

Lemonymelon

Akaslickster

Yellowsubmarine

Greycells

Unreality

LIS

Crazypainter

F_I_F

Twoaday

Bobbob

Nayana

Pw0nzd

Tolecnal

Frost

ROF

Lenochka

Mekal

Kat

Squirt

Ploper

Dusty

Dnae

Ben_law

Rene83

EDIT capital B for Ben Your status has gone up.

Thank you all for your thoughts. The chat room is open I believe.

Update of the sign up sheet , very impressive if I say so myself.

Perhaps we will have a game of Non -Mafia. :lol:

Thanks for upgrading me aka :P

I was just reading some on the PC Discussion thread. The reason I haven't signed up for peace club is becasue of all of this "NO WAR" banter. Personally, I am a strong believer in the war the US is fighting against terrorists. I don't necessarily agree on every decision that's been made in that war, but I think the war is necessary and I am not ready for it to end until the terrorist groups are brought down.

So...I agree with Slick, I am not an Anti-War activist. Do I wish that things could be settled peacably...OF COURSE! But the terrorists aren't playing that way and will not listen to reason. So this war needs to happen...and I wish other nations would step in to help hunt down these terrorist groups and sleeper cells and disband them by any means necessary.

That is my stance. If you want me in the peace club, I would be glad to join, but if this is a group of folks who are going to parade around with "NO WAR!" banners then thanks, but no thanks.

EDIT: Wow, my tone sounds a bit snippy in this post. That was not intentional. Peace!

If you feel it is for you then welcome. There is no pressure at all. Read up on everything and deccide for yourself if it fits you enough. Religion must remain in the debate thread. This group has all walks of life and were not gonna start another debate thread here. This is a topic all its own. World Peace People . Edited by akaslickster

Well that is also a step towards world peace my friend :)

RE: Updated list :rolleyes:

Drydung

Lemonymelon

Akaslickster

Yellowsubmarine

Greycells

Unreality

LIS

Crazypainter

F_I_F

Twoaday

Bobbob

Nayana

Pw0nzd

Tolecnal

Frost

ROF

Lenochka

Mekal

Kat

Squirt

Ploper

Dusty

Dnae

Ben_law

Rene83

Sign up by clicking on reply and adding name then erase the quote tags and add reply. :)

Also, you may copy and paste.

Edited by akaslickster

wow, that's a lot of members. We should set a target of people to join the club, say 50 or something

lets not

our ambition is for as many people as possible to join because they believe in what the club is about

if we set a target, the chances are that people will join for the sake of it

it doesn't matter how many people join; our united front should be strong however many members we have

you can pick any big number, but passionate people is what makes the PEACE GROUP strong, no matter how many or how few