BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

akaslickster

Question

Hi everyone! I am akaslickster, in case you are a noob.

Lemonymelon and Drydung and I decided to begin this club so at the moment it is at its beginning

stages. For now, there are no questions that can be answered, because we just started it up.

Our membership is free and starts with the following:

drydung

lemonymelon

akaslickster

yellowsubmarine

greycells

Add yourself to the list if you really hate war and want world peace. Later on there should be more info. on the topic. :D

• Answers 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

UPDATED MEMBERS, PEACE FOR ALL!

1) Drydung

2) Lemonymelon

3) Akaslickster

4) Yellowsubmarine

5) Greycells

6) Unreality

7) LIS

8) Crazypainter

9) F_I_F

10) Twoaday

11) Bobbob

12) Nayana

13) Pw0nzd

14) Tolecnal

15) Frost

16) ROF

17) Lenochka

18) Mekal

19) Kat

20) Squirt

21) Ploper

22) Dusty

23) Dnae

24) Ben_law

25) Rene83

26) Yoktado

27) Rockstar

28) Firebirdaz

29) Ravi

30) Phaze

31) Pacman rules

32) Solemnraven

33) Peace*out

Edited by akaslickster

1) Drydung

2) Lemonymelon

3) Akaslickster

4) Yellowsubmarine

5) Greycells

6) Unreality

7) LIS

8) Crazypainter

9) F_I_F

10) Twoaday

11) Bobbob

12) Nayana

13) Pw0nzd

14) Tolecnal

15) Frost

16) ROF

17) Lenochka

18) Mekal

19) Kat

20) Squirt

21) Ploper

22) Dusty

23) Dnae

24) Ben_law

25) Rene83

26) Yoktado

27) Rockstar

28) Firebirdaz

29) Ravi

30) Phaze

31) Pacman rules

32) Solemnraven

33) Peace*out

34) Cryptic chic

welcome to the Peace Club, cryptic chic :)

1) Drydung

2) Lemonymelon

3) Akaslickster

4) Yellowsubmarine

5) Greycells

6) Unreality

7) LIS

8) Crazypainter

9) F_I_F

10) Twoaday

11) Bobbob

12) Nayana

13) Pw0nzd

14) Tolecnal

15) Frost

16) ROF

17) Lenochka

18) Mekal

19) Kat

20) Squirt

21) Ploper

22) Dusty

23) Dnae

24) Ben_law

25) Rene83

26) Yoktado

27) Rockstar

28) Firebirdaz

29) Ravi

30) Phaze

31) Pacman rules

32) Solemnraven

33) Peace*out

34) Cryptic chic

35) New guest

welcome to the Peace Club, New guest :) Always room for another. Thanks for joining and also welcome to the Den.

Two things:

firstly, i'm not too big on this whole having numbers next to the names idea because I've said it once, and I'll say it again: IT'S NOT ABOUT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE.

our ambition is for as many people as possible to join because they believe in what the club is about

if we set a target, the chances are that people will join for the sake of it

it doesn't matter how many people join; our united front should be strong however many members we have

you can pick any big number, but passionate people is what makes the PEACE GROUP strong, no matter how many or how few

secondly, considering there are so many of us, having big vertical lists of members is a pain to scroll through so please can we have it like a normal list now?

Drydung, Lemonymelon, Akaslickster, Yellowsubmarine, Greycells, Unreality, LIS, Crazypainter, F_I_F, Twoaday, Bobbob, Nayana, Pw0nzd, Tolecnal, Frost, ROF, Lenochka, Mekal, Kat, Squirt, Ploper, Dusty, Dnae, Ben Law, Rene83, Yoktado, Rockstar, Firebirdaz, Ravi, Phaze, Pacman Rules, Solemnraven, Peace*out, Cryptic chic, New guest

The club belongs to all of us, so what does everyone else think before we make changes?

Edited by lemonymelon

Two things:

firstly, i'm not too big on this whole having numbers next to the names idea because I've said it once, and I'll say it again: IT'S NOT ABOUT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE.

secondly, considering there are so many of us, having big vertical lists of members is a pain to scroll through so please can we have it like a normal list now?

Drydung, Lemonymelon, Akaslickster, Yellowsubmarine, Greycells, Unreality, LIS, Crazypainter, F_I_F, Twoaday, Bobbob, Nayana, Pw0nzd, Tolecnal, Frost, ROF, Lenochka, Mekal, Kat, Squirt, Ploper, Dusty, Dnae, Ben Law, Rene83, Yoktado, Rockstar, Firebirdaz, Ravi, Phaze, Pacman Rules, Solemnraven, Peace*out, Cryptic chic, New guest

The club belongs to all of us, so what does everyone else think before we make changes?

As you said, "the number of people is not what it's about" although it is cool that we have alot of people all interested in this club. This is only a sign-up thread so as long as I can read the names, I could care less on how it is typed in. :D The discussion thread is what is really important. It would be nice to see a lot more pages on discussion than this sign up :)

As you said, "the number of people is not what it's about" although it is cool that we have alot of people all interested in this club. This is only a sign-up thread so as long as I can read the names, I could care less on how it is typed in. :D The discussion thread is what is really important. It would be nice to see a lot more pages on discussion than this sign up :)

Slick, put me in. Btw, what do we need to do? :huh:

I'm for the new list. Just easier when scrolling through the posts.

Drydung, Lemonymelon, Akaslickster, Yellowsubmarine, Greycells, Unreality, LIS, Crazypainter, F_I_F, Twoaday, Bobbob, Nayana, Pw0nzd, Tolecnal, Frost, ROF, Lenochka, Mekal, Kat, Squirt, Ploper, Dusty, Dnae, Ben Law, Rene83, Yoktado, Rockstar, Firebirdaz, Ravi, Phaze, Pacman Rules, Solemnraven, Peace*out, Cryptic chic, New guest, Woon

I'm really hoping the people who're signing up all plan on joining in the discussion. I like the discussion so far. But that thread has like, half the pages of the sign up thread.

Slick, put me in. Btw, what do we need to do? :huh:

Anything, really.

like I said, join in the other thread and keep the discussion going.

Just tell us what you think

Also to stop the reposting of the memberlist at every given opportunity, if you sign up, please copy and paste the most updated list and add your name when signing up.

Drydung, Lemonymelon, Akaslickster, Yellowsubmarine, Greycells, Unreality, LIS, Crazypainter, F_I_F, Twoaday, Bobbob, Nayana, Pw0nzd, Tolecnal, Frost, ROF, Lenochka, Mekal, Kat, Squirt, Ploper, Dusty, Dnae, Ben Law, Rene83, Yoktado, Rockstar, Firebirdaz, Ravi, Phaze, Pacman Rules, Solemnraven, Peace*out, Cryptic chic, New guest, Woon

Thank you.

Edited by lemonymelon

Updated membership sign up:

I see no objections LM. :D

Updated membership sign up:

[annoying rant]

see this is what i'm talking about^^

please don't repost the member list when there was a perfectly good one three posts earlier and then complain why this thread has more page than the discussion

[/annoying rant]

Edited by lemonymelon

[annoying rant]

see this is what i'm talking about^^

please don't repost the member list when there was a perfectly good one three posts earlier and then complain why this thread has more page than the discussion

[/annoying rant]

Wasn't Slick complaining though, it was me.

By the way, you've done it too

Edited by Ploper

Wasn't Slick complaining though, it was me.

By the way, you've done it too

ok, and actually slick did it too.

It would be nice to see a lot more pages on discussion than this sign up :)

and my post wasn't purely to repost the new list, was it, now ploper?

anyway no more arguing. i argue way too much. spread the PEACE please. g2g

Edited by lemonymelon

it doesn't matter anymore, lets stop arguing (please?)

now, are there any more of you wonderful BrainDenizens willing to promote world peace??

Sorry but I can't really promote peace, although it would be a nice concept, because if I did, then I would be a hypocrite... which I don't wanna be...

Why? You ask?

Because I'm going into the Air Force after high school. Even though my sole purpose is to learn to fly a jet plane, I know there is a high possibility that I will be sent to war.

As you can see, the two are very contradictive...

Sorry but I can't really promote peace, although it would be a nice concept, because if I did, then I would be a hypocrite... which I don't wanna be...

Why? You ask?

Because I'm going into the Air Force after high school. Even though my sole purpose is to learn to fly a jet plane, I know there is a high possibility that I will be sent to war.

Hold it Thunder Chicken, you are still welcome to join. This may not be about careers, there are few decent jobs out there, college is not cheap. People with degrees can't get jobs. I was thinking about national guard after school,and I passed my ASVAB. I am glad I did not go. The ones fighting the war would prefer it to end I'm sure. They signed the paper so too late to change their minds. You can be rooting for world peace and still belong to Uncle Sam. Only think about the innocent children and people. :rolleyes:

Why? You ask?

a very good friend of mine did the same in UK and ended up in the Falklands war right out the blue - supposedly defending UK soil with UK citizens (The Malvenas/ Falklands) So well Done the UK - wone the war lost more lives and guess what, Mucked up the economy too ... Ok that draws a dicussion

My point is, as you pointed out, that your intention is nothing to do with defending your country.. dont cry about it if you loose half your body in some foreign land that you may not even know existss/existed. Must be another way TC, the quick way is a gamble.

A bit late on the scene (only just got home from a trip), but I'd like to join. Haven't quite read all 13 pages, so I don't know where the last list is. Can someone add my name, please?

Will figure out a peaceful signature ;) But for now, I hope my butterfly avatar is peaceful enough! :)