BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

akaslickster

Question

Hi everyone! I am akaslickster, in case you are a noob.

Lemonymelon and Drydung and I decided to begin this club so at the moment it is at its beginning

stages. For now, there are no questions that can be answered, because we just started it up.

Our membership is free and starts with the following:

drydung

lemonymelon

akaslickster

yellowsubmarine

greycells

Add yourself to the list if you really hate war and want world peace. Later on there should be more info. on the topic. :D

• Answers 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hi everyone! I am akaslickster, in case you are a noob.

Lemonymelon and Drydung and I decided to begin this club so at the moment it is at its beginning

stages. For now, there are no questions that can be answered, because we just started it up.

Our membership is free and starts with the following:

drydung

lemonymelon

akaslickster

yellowsubmarine

greycells

Lost in Space

I'll drink to that! What will we do with our arsenal and fighting force (deterrents) if we achieve everlasting peace?

Edited by Lost in space

are you sure it's free? I just want to make sure this isn't a scam :P Hehe

drydung

lemonymelon

akaslickster

yellowsubmarine

greycells

unreality

LIS

yes the club is free!!

you can make a start by having a nice peaceful signature...

drydung

lemonymelon

akaslickster

yellowsubmarine

greycells

unreality

LIS

Crazypainter

I am proud of you all for doing this. I am part of a stop the War group in my town.

Hurrah!

I'm sure we can obtain more people for this club of peaceful discussion. So simply copy and paste while adding your name. I believe this will be a real treat for those interested, once it has enough members joined up. Respect is a must.

drydung

lemonymelon

akaslickster

yellowsubmarine

greycells

unreality

LIS

Crazypainter

I agree to this, I'll join too.

drydung

lemonymelon

akaslickster

yellowsubmarine

greycells

unreality

LIS

Crazypainter

F_I_F

Twoaday

Bobbob

There are so many terrible things in the world, so I'm going to say 'yes to peace'.

If i said 'no to war' I'd have to say 'no' to many other things as well.

drydung

lemonymelon

akaslickster

yellowsubmarine

greycells

unreality

LIS

Crazypainter

F_I_F

Twoaday

Bobbob

Nayana

pw0nzd

tolecnal

Frost

Why can't the world be more like BrainDen? ^_^

Edited by Frost

I also see all walks of life here so let's not use any religion in with the peace. They will back away from other peoples projection or belief of God. I was a Catholic before and they ignore Muslims beliefs. They Love Jesus son of God , and some have no God .

I was quoting myself above with someone. This is meaning that no matter what belief that you have, you are still welcome in this club. Unfortunately, alot of peeps believe that world peace cannot occur without God or something more than humans alone. I respect all opinions yet, religion would belong in a different thread, other than this one. I personally believe world peace can be accomplished simply with total understanding, and cooperation universally. You all may save this item for the discussion thread.

This one is meant mainly for signing up. Have a great day. :D

Edited by akaslickster

You are so nice and we welcome you with open arms. I will post something next about everyones' situation. :D:D:D:D GO PEACE CLUBBERS'!

that is really nice of you to say.. Thanks Slick! :D

I am eager to get this started...

Yes, Go PEACE CLUBBERS!!!!! :D

I also see all walks of life here so let's not use any religion in with the peace. They will back away from other peoples projection or belief of God. I was a Catholic before and they ignore Muslims beliefs. They Love Jesus son of God , and some have no God .

I was quoting myself above with someone. This is meaning that no matter what belief that you have, you are still welcome in this club. Unfortunately, alot of peeps believe that world peace cannot occur without God or something more than humans alone. I respect all opinions yet, religion would belong in a different thread, other than this one. I personally believe world peace can be accomplished simply with total understanding, and cooperation universally. You all may save this item for the discussion thread.

This one is meant mainly for signing up. Have a great day. :D

Well said, Slick :)

I believe Humanity is the greatest religion. This post is great for a start.

Also, I think we must respect one another combined with understanding and cooperation to achieve world peace :)

Well said, Slick :)

I believe Humanity is the greatest religion. This post is great for a start.

Also, I think we must respect one another combined with understanding and cooperation to achieve world peace :)

Much agreed and many other items which will all come out in the latter discussion pal.