BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Miniature LOST Themed Mafia

unreality

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! Anyone who votes for me is an Other or just a bad guesser. I think that unreality's post incriminated me which was weird. I think it meant that Sawyer chose me to steal from because I was the only person mentioned by name. I've seen every Lost episode and the only mirror reference I can think of that would clue you in about me is obscure. If you want to figure out who I am then forget about the mirror. I'm changing my vote to grey cells. I'm trusting lemonymelon. And grey cells' reference about Goodwin makes no sense. And he wants my identity out which would give the Others an upper-hand.

And he wants my identity out which would give the Others an upper-hand.

GC & Marv - don't out yourselves yet! It's the first day and this is supposed to be a light-hearted, comical game. There are too few people on the island to start coming out with roles...it will spoil all the fun.

Okay, reading back through the night post and all the posts following, I am almost certain that Marv has to be an Other. He's acting too defensive! And what's the deal with Rene asking for Jack to help her? He wasn't even mentioned so why does she think she needs protecting unless she thinks that John has unveiled her identity. And where's Y-sub in all of this? He has yet to make an appearance...maybe there's no need becasue he already knows who dies!!

Still, my vote is for Marv, he's the one that I'm most sure of.

The Island: Unreality

1) Ysub

2) Taliesin

3) GC - voting for Marv

4) Puzzlegirl - voting for Marv

5) Marv - voting for Puzzlegirl

6) ROF

7) LM - voting for Grey cells

8) LIS - DEAD [sawyer] Killed by Others

9) Rene83

Just correcting the votes and color coding. BTW, did you all see how quickly Marv changed his vote to GC (not that I mind), but he up and decided to just blindly follow LM even though she said her vote was random. Sounds to me like there's something going on behind the scenes.

1) Ysub

2) Taliesin

3) GC - voting for Marv

5) Marv - voting for Grey cells

6) ROF

9) Rene83

Just what I suspected. puzzlegirl and grey cells are Others. Now who's the third one? And I switched my vote to grey cells. I guess I need to copy/paste that dealie.

1) Ysub

2) Taliesin

3) GC - voting for Marv

5) Marv - voting for grey cells

6) ROF

9) Rene83

Oh, I see you changed my vote correctly now. And your colors are nicer. There is a good reason I trust lemonymelon.

Edited by marv

Just what I suspected. puzzlegirl and grey cells are Others.

And your reason being???

EDIT: and how do you know so much as to trust anyone at this stage unless you are in kahoots as one of the Others?!

Edited by puzzlegirl

Just checking in quickly before I start work.

Unreality wouldn't leave this game to chance if we leach on of ourselves, the chances of us winning are reduced big time. I agree the mirror has to be significant, havent decided yet if it points to Marv yet. But it is the only clue to the identity of the others, I might for more in the opening post later.

Until I can find some hard evidence on whom to vote for, I will just have to go with my hunches. Ill check back after work (in 8 hours) and see what is unfolding and cast my vote then, no sure how much longer the day last for though - UR??

Just what I suspected. puzzlegirl and grey cells are Others. Now who's the third one? And I switched my vote to grey cells. I guess I need to copy/paste that dealie.

Do you have any evidence for suggesting this?

I dont like voting unless I have a good reason to belive they are not one of us.

Just reread throuhg the posts, I noticed UR posted the end of day time.. It will end while im at work, so I must vote now or miss out completly.

If I get time at lunch I might change though, for now Im just going of first thoughs. I was hoping to have longer to think about it, the pains of living in a different timezone eh? I hope im right about this!

1) Ysub

2) Taliesin - Grey Cells

3) GC - voting for Marv

5) Marv - voting for grey cells

6) ROF

9) Rene83

Edited by taliesin

Moving the votes to a new page.

Folks - don't forget to copy the color coding when voting...it makes it so much easier to see what's going on. Thx!

1) Ysub

2) Taliesin - voting for Grey cells

3) GC - voting for Marv

6) ROF

9) Rene83

from what I'll add to the Mafia VI rules:

VOTING HELP:

To add your vote:

1) reply to the most updated roster

2) add a space after your name, then a dash ("-") then another space, then the words "voting for" and then another space and then someone's name, COLOR-CODED

3) if someone else has already voted for the person, use the existing color they used for the name. If you are the first person to vote for the person, make up a new color (not yellow or grey please)

Color Coding:

#) Name - voting for [color=COLOR HERE]Name[/color]

Please retain all the grey dead colors, question mark colors, lynched-people colors, etc (this isn't hard if you just Reply/Quote the next-most-updated roster that has all the colors).

Also, if a baddie has been lynched and has his/her role as red, do not use plain red as a color for voting for someone. If an Innocent has been lynched and has his/her role as blue, do not use plain blue as a color for voting for someone.

Also, don't leave the final roster in QUOTE tags, or future quoters won't be able to get it... so take away the QUOTE tags before and after so it's in plain text.

This may be all common sense, but a surprising number of people have problems with our color-coded voting system ;D

from what I'll add to the Mafia VI rules:

VOTING HELP:

To add your vote:

1) reply to the most updated roster

2) add a space after your name, then a dash ("-") then another space, then the words "voting for" and then another space and then someone's name, COLOR-CODED

3) if someone else has already voted for the person, use the existing color they used for the name. If you are the first person to vote for the person, make up a new color (not yellow or grey please)

Color Coding:

#) Name - voting for [color=COLOR HERE]Name[/color]

Please retain all the grey dead colors, question mark colors, lynched-people colors, etc (this isn't hard if you just Reply/Quote the next-most-updated roster that has all the colors).

Also, if a baddie has been lynched and has his/her role as red, do not use plain red as a color for voting for someone. If an Innocent has been lynched and has his/her role as blue, do not use plain blue as a color for voting for someone.

Also, don't leave the final roster in QUOTE tags, or future quoters won't be able to get it... so take away the QUOTE tags before and after so it's in plain text.

This may be all common sense, but a surprising number of people have problems with our color-coded voting system ;D

Thanks.. you can really tell im a newbie eh?

the day ends really really soon ;D

not enough activity anyway- I'm thinking nix this and just wait for Mafia V to end. What do you guys think?

I'm trying but I have been at work alot latelt making money so I dont go broke when I am off work for 2 weeks for surgical recovery

1) Ysub

2) Taliesin - voting for Grey cells

3) GC - voting for Marv

6) ROF

9) Rene83-voting for Marv

Okay, reading back through the night post and all the posts following, I am almost certain that Marv has to be an Other. He's acting too defensive! And what's the deal with Rene asking for Jack to help her? He wasn't even mentioned so why does she think she needs protecting unless she thinks that John has unveiled her identity. And where's Y-sub in all of this? He has yet to make an appearance...maybe there's no need becasue he already knows who dies!!

Still, my vote is for Marv, he's the one that I'm most sure of.

1) Ysub

2) Taliesin

3) GC - voting for Marv

5) Marv - voting for Puzzlegirl

6) ROF

9) Rene83

I put my reason for Jack to help me in that post. Saying I needed all the help I could get after Mafia V... and I thought i made it perfectly clear that I was merely joking

Just correcting the votes and color coding. BTW, did you all see how quickly Marv changed his vote to GC (not that I mind), but he up and decided to just blindly follow LM even though she said her vote was random. Sounds to me like there's something going on behind the scenes.

1) Ysub

2) Taliesin

3) GC - voting for Marv

6) ROF

9) Rene83

Marv... Why did you change your vote from PG to GC? I demand an explanation

Marv... Why did you change your vote from PG to GC? I demand an explanation

I think that they are both Others. I'm obviously an easy target based on that night post which I still don't understand because it honestly didn't hint about my character. So the Others jumped on me. But lemonymelon didn't hop on board the marv pain train and went another direction. I think lemony got some info on grey cells and since grey cells voted for me I think he is either an Other or just wrong. If grey cells turns out to be an Other then Jack should save lemony this night. Also, this kind of sucks. Why did people sign up and then not participate? I say anyone who hasn't posted yet should be replaced or just scrap this game like unreality said. I thought these games were going to be more fun. If you scrap the game at least tell us the identities because I'm curious.

the 1 star bandit strikes again ;) hehe

Yeah I'm starting Mafia VI soon, so I won't be able to dedicate as much time to this anyway. Too bad people signed up and didn't participate- that won't be acceptable in Mafia VI of course

1) Ysub - John Locke

2) Taliesin - Goodwin

3) GC - Sayid

4) Puzzlegirl - Tom

5) Marv - Jack

6) ROF - Ethan

7) LM - Kate

8) LIS - Sawyer

9) Rene83 - Charlie

John Locke Other-info-order:

1) Taliesin

2) Puzzlegirl

3) ROF

Night One - Smoke and Mirrors

* Sawyer steals from Marv

* Others kill LIS

* Jack saves Puzzlegirl

edit: the "small mirror" was a surgical mirror, a clue to Marv being Jack

Edited by unreality

the 1 star bandit strikes again ;) hehe

Yeah I'm starting Mafia VI soon, so I won't be able to dedicate as much time to this anyway. Too bad people signed up and didn't participate- that won't be acceptable in Mafia VI of course

1) Ysub - John Locke

2) Taliesin - Goodwin

3) GC - Sayid

4) Puzzlegirl - Tom

5) Marv - Jack

6) ROF - Ethan

7) LM - Kate

8) LIS - Sawyer

9) Rene83 - Charlie

John Locke Other-info-order:

1) Taliesin

2) Puzzlegirl

3) ROF

Night One - Smoke and Mirrors

* Sawyer steals from Marv

* Others kill LIS

* Jack saves Puzzlegirl

edit: the "small mirror" was a surgical mirror, a clue to Marv being Jack

WTF?? I still wanted to play!

Ha! Anyone who votes for me is an Other or just a bad guesser. I think that unreality's post incriminated me which was weird. I think it meant that Sawyer chose me to steal from because I was the only person mentioned by name. I've seen every Lost episode and the only mirror reference I can think of that would clue you in about me is obscure. If you want to figure out who I am then forget about the mirror. I'm changing my vote to grey cells. I'm trusting lemonymelon. And grey cells' reference about Goodwin makes no sense. And he wants my identity out which would give the Others an upper-hand.

Wow! look who's getting defensive! :o First telling everyone that votes for you is evil, then trying to throw the blame on someone else. I smell something fishy..... <_<

Edit: No, im not near any fish at the moment :P

Edited by Reignoffire