unreality

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Post

Oceanic Flight 815

Smoke and Mirrors

As the sun sets beyond the liquid horizon...

"Well if ain't Marvy the Martian," Sawyer snorted as he/she passed Marv's sleeping body, leaning down to shuffle through the duffel bag. "Shuffel the duffel," Sawyer chuckled to himself/herself. "Well well well, looks like Marv's a poet and he don't even know it!"

"Happy about something?" came a cold voice. Sawyer shot a nervous glance to his/her left, and saw a shadowy figure, standing in the silhouette of the red setting sun. Sawyer, who had just been fiddling with a small mirror from Marv's pack, stood up nervous.

"Cya later, Hemingway," Sawyer hissed to Marv, before turning and dashing away toward the jungle.

The figure leapt after him like a jungle cat, snagging Sawyer's shirt and tearing it, revealing a giant tattoo that read Lost In Space. LIS slashed down with the small mirror, hacking his assailant's arm. The assailant- Ethan- dropped his/her arm with a furious snarl, giving LIS enough time to sprint away into the treeline, followed viciously by the Other.

"Come on, Tarzan!" Sawyer shouted back as Ethan leapt off trees, moving through the jungle as if he/she owned it. "There's a new sheriff in town!"

"Shut up," growled Ethan, and tackled Sawyer to the dirt in a small clearing. LIS struggled, but Ethan was amazingly strong, pinning LIS to the ground and tying his arm to a piece of twine attached to a nearby tree. Then Ethan whistling, as if calling an animal, and retreated into the shadows.

"Where you goin', Dr. Doolittle?" Sawyer shouted as Ethan disappeared among the trees. "Had enough of this? Huh?" He was silent for a second before yanking on the twine angrily and yelling, "Come on! Get me outta here, hoss! No more stealing from me!" He raised the small mirror and began sawing at the twine, but it wasn't helping. "Hey! Where'd you go-"

His loud pleading was cut off by an even louder roar, coupled with a blaring foghorn as a wild wind kicked up, rustling the foilage. Something was comer closer, booming and shaking the trees as it tore its way toward the clearing. LIS was shocked into silence as whatever came closer and closer- as it neared to where he was tied, LIS could see trees being upended and tossed into the air like matchsticks. He gulped.

And suddenly a coil of pulsating black smoke was wrapped around him, smothering him in the dark memories of his past. He barely had to time to scream before the tentacle of darkness ripped him from the tree (and taking part of the tree with it) and raising him into the air. Sawyer/LIS howled in fear as the smoke monster slammed him against the trees.

The first slam rattled every bone in his body, dislodged plates in his skull, snapped a few of his ribs, puncturing one of the ribs, and sloshed the brain around. Before he could even register the pain, the smoke had swung him around and smashed him into another tree, breaking his back, crushing his head and snapping his neck as most of his internal organs were dashed apart as well. By the time he hit the third, and then fourth, trees (oddly, forming the shape of a cross), LIS was already as good as dead. His bloody body was dropped onto the clearing and the smoke retreated with a chittering sound.

As the final wisps of smoke disappeared, LIS dropped the little mirror into the dust.

But wait... his hazy vision was blackening quickly... was that Jack emerging from the trees?

No, it was Ethan, come back to check on him. By the time Ethan reached his body, LIS didn't care anymore... because he was dead.

The Island: Unreality

1) Ysub

2) Taliesin

3) GC

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Marv

6) ROF

7) LM

8) LIS - DEAD [sawyer] Killed by Others

9) Rene83

yes I gave away the identity on the first night, just cuz B))

Tips for the Losties: the ratio of Losties to Others is 3:5. Lynch a Lostie today and it will be 3:3 tomorrow if Jack doesn't save anyone tonight. Ties will always go to the Losties, but still if one person deviates in the 3:3, the Others have majority and game over... so I'm just saying, you guys have to do whatever you can to lynch an Other today ;D

Top Post

Oceanic Flight 815

--

Night One - Smoke and Mirrors

edit: let the day begin, it will end in probably 20ish hours from now, maybe less, maybe more ;D

Edited by unreality

you guys have to do whatever you can to lynch an Other today ;D

Holy snot! With Sawyer gone we need to be really strategic about who's identity we uncover. John will find out who one of the Others are today, but Sayid can't torture anyone until tomorrow. Meanwhile, Tom will spy on one of us today. Geesh, this is intense!

EDIT: I'm going to bed now. Perhaps God will reveal the Others to me in my dreams tonight! See ya'll in the morning.

Edited by puzzlegirl

Holy snot! With Sawyer gone we need to be really strategic about who's identity we uncover. John will find out who one of the Others are today, but Sayid can't torture anyone until tomorrow. Meanwhile, Tom will spy on one of us today. Geesh, this is intense!

EDIT: I'm going to bed now. Perhaps God will reveal the Others to me in my dreams tonight! See ya'll in the morning.

What's there to reveal when you're an Other! That's right, I said it. What are you gonna do about it, move the island? This is a tough camp sister, don't take it too hard. My vote is for puzzlegirl.

gone but not forgotten - leaves me free to stand in in mafia V

one goodie down - damn the others - i donate my stash to the highest bidder - or who ever turns me on!

I bet you are not PG rated!

B)) - that's my hottest wink honey bunch, I want you for lunch! - I'm gonna haunt you so bad, so good you'll wanna die to be with me XXX
okay that was more x rated than kiss rated

Unreality, if Sawyer steals from an other, is Sawyer's identity revealed only to the others (or) to everyone.Just want to clarify. :P

Unfortunally for us the evil other's killed him off first night. So it doesn't really matter. I read it, as he is only revealed to the other he stole off.

RIP Sawyer

Unfortunally for us the evil other's killed him off first night. So it doesn't really matter. I read it, as he is only revealed to the other he stole off.

RIP Sawyer

I was just asking that because unreality revealed the identity of Sawyer(LIS) in the night post. Of course, he said he was doing that as it was just the first night. But I want to clarify it for a reason. ;)

Yeah,Sorry for LIS! RIP Sawyer

What's there to reveal when you're an Other! That's right, I said it. What are you gonna do about it, move the island? This is a tough camp sister, don't take it too hard. My vote is for puzzlegirl.

What the?? Nice try! I'm not getting lynched first again!

...And what's the deal with your mirror Marv? Why did Sawyer target you the first night, huh?

Tips for the Losties: the ratio of Losties to Others is 3:5. Lynch a Lostie today and it will be 3:3 tomorrow if Jack doesn't save anyone tonight. Ties will always go to the Losties, but still if one person deviates in the 3:3, the Others have majority and game over... so I'm just saying, you guys have to do whatever you can to lynch an Other today ;D

Top Post

Oceanic Flight 815

--

edit: let the day begin, it will end in probably 20ish hours from now, maybe less, maybe more ;D

jack should save me because UR p[icked on me in Mafia V ... lol jk :P I still love you UR. But seriously I need all the help that I can get and Jack jumping in my tent tonight would be nice

jack should save me because UR p[icked on me in Mafia V ... lol jk :P I still love you UR. But seriously I need all the help that I can get and Jack jumping in my tent tonight would be nice

Jack jumping in my tent any night is fine with me. No need to call, Baby, just drop on by...the key's under the mat! (Sorry Sawyer, but your dead, honey...but your ghostly presence can still give me the tingles!) :blush:

:lol: *shakes head at PG while chuckling* haha

Top Post

Oceanic Flight 815

--

1) Ysub

2) Taliesin

3) GC

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Marv - voting for Puzzlegirl

6) ROF

7) LM

9) Rene83

day will probably end in 7 or 8 to 12 hours, not sure. Around then B))

1) Ysub

2) Taliesin

3) GC

4) Puzzlegirl

6) ROF

7) LM

9) Rene83

Historically (in Mafia) the first person to vote is usually a baddie. In this case he would be an Other. Not to mention that Sawyer was somewhat suspicious of Marv (which is probably why Sawyer was offed the first night so he couldn't spill the beans that he knew Marv was an Other!! This also explains why Marv would immediately vote for me...because I'm an easy target since I have been lynched in Mafia so many times (most of which I was innocent!!)

lmao

yes, yes, I know.

EDIT: I've got to go run some errands...I'll be back in a few hours to cast my vote. Meanwhile, my suspicious are on Marv.

Edited by puzzlegirl

might not be back on BD till tomorrow so I'll vote now for.............. grey cells

just random. we're buddies he'll understand... hopefully

great intro btw Unreality

Edited by lemonymelon

LM, I agree with the buddies part, very much on the excellent intro part :P but disagree on your voting part. :P I am a Lostie and can come out with my role. But it's not advisable at this stage. So please change your vote. :D

For now, my vote's on Marv. I am hunting for hints yet again, the mirror thing leads me to believe, Marv could be the Handsome, heroic Goodwin.:D

1) Ysub

2) Taliesin

3) GC - voting for Marv

4) Puzzlegirl

6) ROF

7) LM - voting for Grey cells

9) Rene83

Marv, if you are a Lostie, better come out with your identity. It's your call finally but Jack can protect you. If you don't, well we have to guess you are an Other and lynch you. We don't want to want to lynch a lostie, as unreality has pointed out. :P

This is all of course, if more votes are cast against you and you are about to be lynched. But I have a strong suspicion, that you are an Other. ;)