BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Miniature LOST Themed Mafia

unreality

wat twoaday offed from mafia or was it a mutiny??? got have a read of that

Hancock was ok WS made some rubbish just recently, cant think of a good flick from him since MIB II

Lets hope bobby ewing does not pop in to this somewhere, back from the dead in a reverse psycho theme - just poppped up back to life in the shower with Pam Ewing - worh coming back from the dead for- a winsome wench - knowing my luck winsome lostsome - or something like that - oh yes win some loose some, that's it!

PG can take my role if she wants - or is it PP - cld you make that PE - But I'll wanna be in then ... probably

I am not aware that 2aday is dead.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BB and TaD are still in Mafia V - duhn DUHN DUUUUHHHNNN

?????? OP says no living Mafia V players

yeah, Bb was in case he died tonight. Same with Twoaday, meaing we still need a nonplayer to sign up as 9.3 in case Bb and 2D survive the night:

The Island: Unreality

1) GC

2) Taliesin

3) Marv

4) Puzzlegirl

5) LM

6) ROF

7) Ysub

8) LIS

9.1) maybe Bb

9.2) maybe twoaday

9.3)

okay lets vote for no. 9 makes the game esier to take them about before they dtart - then we can start ???

Patience - I may have to read the roles again 1st - who's the ninja yeti then - is that the thing that locke killed in series one?

okay lets vote for no. 9 makes the game esier to take them about before they dtart - then we can start ???

it's not a vote thing. If Bb dies in the MV night post, he will be #9. If Bb lives but Twoaday dies, 2D will be #9. If both Bb and 2D survive, "9.3" (hasn't signed up yet) will be #9

hmmm... checked out Mafia V and it seems like Itachi is gonna die soon so you might want to invite him

this looks really fun and i commend unreality on making it, but me and unreality don't mix well. at least not in games like these. this isn't meant to be offensive, just seems to be the way it is.

edit: please no replies on this post (pos or neg) i don't want to waste anymore space on this thread.

ok, thats fair, i didnt see that part in the OP, i kinda skim sometimes, but i have to say its not unlikely that a die tonight, i was targeted by a qa last night edit: and im more dangerous if i live this night b/c i can use lie detect the fourth night

Edited by TwoaDay

everyone has confirmed (except #9) so we're waiting on Frost to post the Mafia V night post

The Island: Unreality

1) GC

2) Taliesin

3) Marv

4) Puzzlegirl

5) LM

6) ROF

7) Ysub

8) LIS

9.1) maybe Bb

9.2) maybe twoaday

9.3)

also if Bb and 2D both survive it would be great if someone signed up as 9.3 (someone not playing Mafia V or is dead in Mafia V)

Top Post

Oceanic Flight 815

The Plane

Beep...beep...beep...beep... The steady beeping of the plane's controls slowly lulled Hurley asleep until his head was drooping against the back of the seat in front of him.

"It was my fault," he murmured unconsciously. "The deck... too fat... water... people screaming..."

The guy next to him looked at him uncomfortably.

"Dave..." Hurley continued. "Dave said it was okay... Dave said they deserved it..."

The guy next to him was sweating now, glancing nervously toward the flight attendant, but she was busy denying Jack more alchohol.

"One more glass of whiskey!" Jack urged. "C'mon... please?" Next to him, Rose rolled her eyes, and then the attendant's gaze was swiped away by the other flight attendant, who was chasing Charlie toward the back of the plane. It was more following than chasing- she knew Charlie was gonna sniff some heroin in the bathroom and she wanted in on the drugs.

In the cockpit, the pilot, Seth Norris, adjusted a few controls, stifling a yawn. What a boring, typical flight.

BAM! Beroop beroop beroop beroop... The pilot swore and started fidgeting with random buttons and blinking lights. He didn't know what all this crap meant! All they taught him in flight school was how to turn on autopilot. If only Frank Lapidus hadn't been too drunk to fly the plane...

Something electromagnetic had disturbed the plane's computers- some sort of massive pulse coming from a nearby location. The copilot checked the charts hastily- there was nothing in that spot but empty ocean!

Or so they thought.

Jack, who had been staring out of the window at the peaceful clouds, was suddenly jerked upward as the plane started rattling and shaking. Screeching alarms started blaring, and flight attendants ran back and forth, showing people how to fit on their oxygen masks. John Locke sat still and peaceful, his paralyzed legs trembling from the vibrations.

The Barracks Book Club

"It's not even literature," Adam complained. "It's popcorn."

Amelia snorted. "And why isn't it literature, Adam? I'm dying to know."

"There's no metaphor! It's by-the-numbers religious hocum-pocum."

"No metaphor?" Amelia repeated.

"It's science-fiction... now I know why Ben isn't here," Adam replied.

Juliet's head snapped up, her face darkening. "Excuse me?"

"I know the host picks the book; but seriously, Julie, he wouldn't read this in the damn bathroom." Adam snorted.

"Well, Adam," Juliet hissed, her temper flaring. "I am the host and I do pick the book. And this is my favorite book. So I am absolutely thrilled that you can't stand it. Silly me for sinking so low as to select something that Ben wouldn't like. Here I am thinking that free will still actually exists on-"

Her rampage was cut off by what was seemingly an earthquake.

"The doorway, get into the doorway," Juliet said, ushering people away from the shaking walls.

When the shaking stopped, Juliet wandered out of her house like many others, confused. Ethan zoomed out from underneath her broken plumbing, wiping his hands.

Ben emerged from his house, staring up at the blue sky.

Suddenly... a plane zoomed across the sky, dragging with it a troubled slipstream, debris flying out in a wake of discarded scrap. Then, in a burst of tearing noise, the plane broke apart, the tail end pinwheeling across the Island, the cockpit spinning off into the jungle with the fuselage crashing into the beach.

"Goodwin, did you see where the tail landed?" Ben barked.

"Yeah, probably in the water," was Goodwin's quick reply.

"You run and you can make that shore line in an hour. Ethan, get up there to that fuselage. There may actually be survivors; and you're one of them. A passenger- in shock- come up with an adequate story if they ask. Stay quiet if they don't. Listen, learn, don't get involved. I want lists in 3 days- no, how about just starting killin em off each night. Go."

Before Goodwin ran off to the Tailies' end, Ben glanced guiltily at Juliet, and then Harper. Then he sighed. "Goodwin, nevermind," he called out. "I'll send Pryce to the Tailie end. You go with Ethan."

Goodwin and Ethan ran off, crashing through the underbrush and disappearing from sight (and later followed by Tom). Ben turned around and caught sight of Juliet, who was standing nearby holding Carrie, by Stephen King.

Ben was silent for a second, then said: "I guess I'm out of the book club."

Doo doo.

Dooo doo.

Your view pans backwards, Othersville is revealed to be in a jungle-filled crater shadowed by cliffs. Trails of smoke descended down at other ends of the Island, marking the sight of the plane crash.

LOST

Across the Island

As Jack ran around saving random people from certain death, John Locke lay in the sand, groaning, his bald head bloody and in shock. Then, like a lucid light filling his senses, the pain was whisked away by a waterfall of touch- of feeling. Of pins and needles. Astonished, Locke looked at his toes... and wriggled them.

Hours Later

The campfires around the beach dotted out one by one, until the frightened crash survivors were shrouded in blackness. Nobody knew what the loud roaring noises and upended trees from the jungle were, and nobody wanted to know (except John Locke, who was already pimpin out with the smoke monster).

One thing that they would've wanted to know, however, was that there were 3 people among them... 3 Others... that weren't on the plane.

As night fell on the camp, 6 people woke up and packed their stuff. They had decided to break away from the group and make another camp downshore.

Ethan looked up groggily from his sleeping blanket, and saw Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Sayid, Locke and Charlie sneaking away. Ethan nudged Goodwin and Tom awake, and they headed over, their feet plopping against the cool dark sand.

"Say, can we join you guys? We're afraid there could be psychos in the group or something, you know," Tom bumbled. Everyone looked at Jack (a natural leader), and he nodded.

"Let's go," said Kate. "We'll call it Camp Brainden."

Everyone looked at her. "Uh, why?" Sayid said. "I was thinking of calling it Camp Sayid is Bad@ss."

Kate shrugged, and the 9 of them kept walking, setting up a private little camp around the edge of a point.

Finally, when all had gone to sleep (except Jack, who was sleeping near a specific person in case of danger, and Sawyer, who was pretending to sleep but was actually planning to steal some stuff), the 3 Others rose silently from their slumber.

It has begun.

Others - PM me your kill choice

Jack - PM me who you want to save

Sawyer - PM me who you want to steal from

Great intro! Made we want to go back and watch Seasons I - IV!!

So, uh, what are the time spans for night and day?

not too strict since (a) there is less people, (b) not as many roles to PM at night or day, © don't need long ones.

So...

how bout...

whenever I get the night PMs lol.

And we'll say however long I set beforehand for each day

Great intro! Made we want to go back and watch Seasons I - IV!!

Edited by unreality

Wow no one is talking... U ppl all asleep? -_-

possibly waiting for the results of the PMs - why not start it off Tom - sorry I mean ROF - I think the first to post is a baddie - does that make me baddie too (two) - help me jack help me, save me. Whatever you do save me!

I have to sleep, read and oh yes - I have some business to attend to, while you do your reporting, stealing, saving or what ever!

RP rof - not personal