BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Solve This!!!

Question

hmmm I was just at the Zoo the other day ... they had a room with whole bunch of those "***s" and I could hear them surprised? ....

peace...

Ahh, but the riddle stated "I make a sound but you don't hear it". Some of the sounds (depending on the species of bat) are ultrasonic (we can't hear them).

I might be wrong but at least some types of bats can see but very poorly.

The riddle states "I'm blind during the day". I believe it's true that the eyes of bats can not handle the brightness.

I might be wrong but at least some types of bats can see but very poorly.

The riddle states "I'm blind during the day". I believe it's true that the eyes of bats can not handle the brightness.

Check out this page [url:528cc]http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/06/070615093131.htm and you will see that at least one vey common bat (the nocturnal fruit bat) can see during the daylight hours.

Martini,

I think , and only for this puzzle, that if we only depend on what the puzzle states and dont use any logic there would be infinite answers to it. For example, my answer is.... "Its Me!"..."Its a vampire!"..."Its a ghost!"..."Its my neighbour Bob!" you know what I mean? I understand the concept of this puzzle, however if the answer should be exactly what the person who is asking the question thought the answer is, it needs to be more detailed. Am I making any sense?

anywayz... its a very good question...

peace...

Bats are not blind. Their eye sights are just poor. Some of them come out in day lights also. And Yes bats can be heard. Im sure u r talking about the sonar it is sending. But it is a misconception to say bats are blind.

Its nothing but "SHADOW". In the day its blind because it moves on any surface without any obstructions hence its blind. In night it cannot se because it doesnt exist to see. When a person speaks it also make movements but words spoken by SHADOW is not heard.

Bat :P

ez.

a bat.

lets see...

Im blind durring the day but i can see at night. I think so

I make a sound but you dont hear it. yep, echolocation

Im as dark as the night. works

Actually, most species of bat can see almost as well as us. And young children can generally hear them. I don't know why i'm writing as no 1 is going to bother to go right to the bottom - I never do!

Edited by Mehreenrockz11