BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

• Answers 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Anybody who reads this topic and have a BF or GF, must share at least one warm moment with the braindenizens, that they shared between them. :D C'mon folks.
depends which tap you use ......

It starts when they sink into your arms, before you know they have their arms in your sink! :P

As a reply to Grey Cells,

A happy memory...

My partner and I were in Bath, England staying at a friends B&B.

We'd gone down the lane to an Indian take out joint and returned with

the best food. We took turns reading out loud from the Vicar of Dibley

book of transcripts and laughing our asses off.

Oh now I want another Balti!

Hey Rene, isn't funny how when the wedding ring slips on, that's the first thing to slip out...LOL

btw, my wife's name is Renae (Redneck spelling)

my middle name is renee actually :) and yeah I seriously agree with you lol

anyone who needs a boyfriend to protect them on brainden clearly has issues

omg... holy s*%&... cant...stop...laughing...cant...breathe

I could really use a boyfriend on BrainDen to protect me right now because if you read Mafia V, I am clearly having issues!

yeah after mafia V i need my hubby to protect me from unreality on his random witch hunt (not to mention he somehow knew Frost was gonna cast me being new as a mafioso) :P:lol:

My father is a man of few words, but he is an honest, hard-working, family-oriented man who also is an excellent judge of character. Of the dozens of guys I dated throughout my youth he rarely approved of any of them. Thankfully he was wise enough not to say as much (not in fron t of me, anyhow) for fear that I might, out of rebellion alone, entertain an even more serious relationship with my loser-of-late.

Soon after I met my husband I invited him to my parents house (we were not yet even dating...just beginning to find interest in one another.) That evening after he left, I asked my dad "So, what did you think of him?" My father paused, giving this much thought, then finally said; "Well, he's not lazy and he seems pretty smart." Right then and there I knew I'd found THE ONE!!!

P.S. Dad was right. My husband is very bright and not at all lazy (he is now the Director of Engineering at an Aerospace company)...not to mention his other amazing qualitites!

Edited by puzzlegirl