BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

• Answers 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Ilove making friends on brainden but sometimes friends are really mean to me that is why I have a boyfriend to protect me! :wub:

ummm ok captain random... i have gas thank god i have a husband to smell my farts

Does this sound like a future abused wife/girlfriend thing to say? :o No offense, just kinda a scary post. :unsure:

reminds me of my 13 year old niec e who has no business even having a boyfriend

I would like to take this time to apologize for my participation in this post.

Also, maybe it is appropriate to inform Tigers that this is not a chat room.

Thank you.

i support this post and in response to brandonb the whole point of my post was a "wtf is the purpose of this?" statement :)

What an odd and unfounded statement... I was trying to figure out what the point of this thread was (since it really didn't prompt any sort of discussion) until rene83 posted. This must be a competition to see who can post the most random sentence!... I guess :blink:

I have an aunt in Walthamstow!

Hi all! I guess the point of Tigers starting this thread was to encourage all of us to share our warm, loving, unforgettable, first-ever moment with your boyfriend or your girlfriend. Tigers just left out the important part. So now that I have adding the missing statement, come on start sharing. NOWWWWW. :P

I met a girl while working in a music store, actually she was my assistant manger. 6 months later I married her and after 8 years of marriage, she's still my boss!!! LOL

Okay! Slickster makes up new pet names for me each time we PM. Isn't that the sweetest thing ever? :blush: (Don't tell my husband!) ;)

So now that's in the open. Under US law, anything that is referred to by the witness can be examined under cross-examination. So I may probably hire Brandon as my lawyer and coax you to bring those pet names out. :P And hence it follows that your husband must know. Sorry PG. But I feel more sorry for Aka. :(

So now that's in the open. Under US law, anything that is referred to by the witness can be examined under cross-examination. So I may probably hire Brandon as my lawyer and coax you to bring those pet names out. :P And hence it follows that your husband must know. Sorry PG. But I feel more sorry for Aka. :(

Sorry for Slick? Why? ...Because he does all the romancing and my husband gets all the action? :D Nah, we're just goofin' around. Just some cyber flirtin' to keep us entertained.

...and, as an example, in his last PM Slick called me "my Sugar coated Sasparilla." Enough to make a grown woman blush! :blush: