BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

Hi all! Sorry haven't been on much since the lynching. Wanted to comment on Mekal's above quote because it really really makes me feel stupid for using a double negative earlier in the game...I've hunted down my exact quotes they are the following: from pages 83 and 79ish or something. If you also hunt around you will notice that this is ALL that I had to say about the issue of Unreality no longer playing, I wasn't exactly extremely eager, I would't even say I was eager at all. To the negative, what I really said was that Unreality should continue playing but with the every-other-day change. Mekal, I know we have 100+ pages of writing so that's probably why you didn't back your statement up with any of my quotes...

I also apologize for using a double negative and for using it in the same clause that I said a different statement in, which I didn't want the double negative to apply to. Just all kinds of bad grammar up in here.

im sorry about this (hehe... read my sig), as i said, it was nothing... i forgot that you used a double negative. my fault...

* note to self*

1. stop drawing out pointless conclusions
  2. get better at reading.
  3. stop making random notes to self
  4. just like this one

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gnite / Why do I check anymore? I should wait until tomorrow night, lest, I be killed for inactiveness. I'm off to backgammon soon. I though something would happen but no host exept UR can post the most. *hey i'm a poet and I didn't even know it.*. :P

Edited by akaslickster

note to frost and self - read 120 pagges to act as stand in and nayana was dumped - am in Lost mafia now

am a little niffed at keeping up on the topic to be a good stand in - anyway folks RP to the max and enjot the game - like the frozen venue btw - lets have some Bad@s storms in pengvielle, poor visibiliy.

eight types of weathers in Pengville

Too cold

too snowy

too windy

too little rain - yes they are deserts based on lack of rain

okay that's better verbal (two/too) - orally its a good joke!

Note to next one killed or frozen in their bed, PLS join lost maffia - we need one more

OOOooOooOOOooooooOOOOOoOOoOoooooOo...this is a LOOoOOoooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooOOoOong night!

EDIT: Itachi - you are a real-live bad@$$! :ph34r: (and the Riddle Master!) I'm your biggest fan! :blush:

Edited by puzzlegirl

before i die and can still post, i'd like to say sorry for my outburst and that it was silly. basically, the spy coming out forced me to play a much more aggressive game than i wanted to when the game first started, which is totally fine. but then when i heard the spy was chosen i got angry and jumped to the wrong conclusion. then i'm sure that my strong defense of the baddies was somewhat implicating as well which is why i was in favor of a restart. also i really didn't appreciate cp's comment about editing, that just added fuel to the fire. anyway that sums up what happened pretty much only i used a very poor choice of words to describe it at first.

of course i'm not going to get mad and throw a fit if i get caught and lynched or something in these games. in mafia 3 i was the GR and was killed the very first night and never complained. the whole problem with that game was that i was asked to come back and play for someone who had to leave and that's when things got bad. so yeah, no hard feelings, i like everyone playing and i hope the feelings mutual. have fun with the rest of the game and i am really looking forward to Frost's nightpost because he is an awesome writer!

before i die and can still post, i'd like to say sorry for my outburst and that it was silly.

Itachi, I think I speak for nearly everyone when I say that you have been/are a great asset to the forum. BrainDen is all the better with you as a member. As far as your apology goes, don't give it a second thought...this game gets us all pretty heated. Not to mention that everyone's allowed to have a crappy day now and then. :D So shake it off and keep rockin' the Den, Bigshot!

Thank you for the compliment, Itachi, and you are an awesome player.

As unreality and a few others said, I wasn't here yesterday because I was driving back home from my vacation(which wasn't really a vaction, it was helping my brother move). I got back at 2:30 this morning, and I just woke up a little while ago. I have to check my PMs, then I'll get to work on the night post.

Sorry all for the long wait. ^_^

Oh, great. I don't have all of the PMs yet. I figured I would by now, but wow, that's surprising. I'll get to work with what I have, but I can't post the night post until I get my last PM.

Oh, great. I don't have all of the PMs yet. I figured I would by now, but wow, that's surprising. I'll get to work with what I have, but I can't post the night post until I get my last PM.

I suppose 24 hours must have been up!! everyone should have made up their mind by now about their night post.. I was the only privileged one for whom no one waited <_<

I know I have exceeded my limit of 1 ghost post but I am not the first one to break those rules <_<

No, I know. Those people's actions will fail tonight. Not my fault. B))

actions failing and getting a role killed are two different things (the circumstamces are similar)

I still don't get the bias!!!! :huh:

anyway,I will stop here.

happy mafia game to all

actions failing and getting a role killed are two different things (the circumstamces are similar)

anyway,I will stop here.

happy mafia game to all

dont post/participate/vote during the day = you die (the rules are clear)

dont send in PM by night is over = no action (the rules are clear)

dont post/participate/vote during the day = you die (the rules are clear)

dont send in PM by night is over = no action (the rules are clear)

ok..so the rules are applicable only to some people while others escape...fair enough <_< <_<

anyway,I will stop here.

happy mafia game to all

Night post is a MAX of 18hrs. Those who do no participate don't get to exercise their abilities.

Day post is a solid 24hrs. No participation = boot.

I wish you weren't booted Nayana. But people who consciously do not participate are terrible drags on this game *cough, we have a few of them right now *cough. And need to be booted. Same goes for the ones who just don't care. I understand that you had an extenuating circumstance, and that you wanted to play. And I'm sure everyone except for the baddies wish you were still playing, I know I do. But there is no way to tell what category you fall into when you are not active. I'm really sorry :(

do you want to right a wrong with another wrong? If you can be active from here on out, I'm sure Frost will consider putting you back in :)

No thanks..even if I am active I don't want to play...I am a fair player...I just wanted to point out something which wasn't right

and yeah, thanks Brandonb!

adding this here itself cuz I don't wanna increase the ghost posts

Edited by Nayana