BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bringing stuff to this page:

check out post #240 at the end of page 24. I am the Spy. Twoaday is the Bomb.

Anyone that continues to vote for Twoaday is either really stupid or really suspicious lol

Twoaday: if you don't believe me, lie detect my statement. I spied on you cuz you were flip-floppin around ;D

CL and Frost: I know, I meant do it at night if he doesn't believe me

everyone: if anyone thinks I'm lying, the course of action to test it is to lynch Twoaday, and NEVER change your vote from him- so we can make this backfire on the Mafia who probably started the Bomb-lynch-bandwagon. Then if I'm wrong, I give everyone full permission to lynch me on the second day :D

CP: read post #240 and then page 25. I am the Spy, not the Doc/Healer. I never said I was any of them. I said I was the Spy

I am not trying to get personal but I am feeling hit personally.

Other players- Am I being rude? If I point out something is that rude?

Then how do you play w/o being rude?

Your posts don't sound rude to me. But I understand Unreality's reaction...it sucks to get targeted the first day when there's no REAL evidence for or against you. Still, I think you both need to kiss and make up. :)

so you never actually read any previous Mafia game? :o

yes i read all of them but it all blends together after reading 29089080 pages of stuff. I'm neew to this and trying to get a foothold on a strategy. -_-

Your posts don't sound rude to me. But I understand Unreality's reaction...it sucks to get targeted the first day when there's no REAL evidence for or against you. Still, I think you both need to kiss and make up. :)

sp PG are you thinking that CP and unreality are the masked lovers??? jk lol

Eww,

First of all that would be illegal. I am triple his age.

Secondly, I am a lesbian. ;)

the roster:

1) Unreality

2) Brandonb - voting for TwoaDay

3) Frozen

4) Slick-voting for Taliesin

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi - voting for Brandonb

9) CrazyPainter

10) Cherry Lane - voting for TwoaDay

11) Dnae - voting for Brandonb

12) Nayana - voting for Taliesin

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd - voting for TwoaDay

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty

17) Puzzlegirl - voting for Unreality

18) Tolecnal

19) Rene83 - voting for TwoaDay

20) Sinistral

I was never really suspicious of Unreality, because in the opening statement/intro he was having coffee with the Host God, while all the QAs and Mafiosos were on the ship. I figured this by tracking Zero's movement. Yes, he could have been the GR, but that's low odds. When he was really adamant about protecting TwoaDay, I figured he was the spy (as he admitted) and TwoaDay was innocent and worthy of his protection.

I doubt Brandonb, Yoruichi, or Dawh are QA's, because if one targeted the other, they would probably recognize each other as QA's, and will have met up. That's not to say they aren't bad though. They could be Mafia or the GR.

Although it is suspicious that Cherry Lane, Rene, Brandonb, and Pw0nzd still have their vote for TwoaDay, that could be in suspicion of Unreality's reliability in telling the truth. Still, my faith in Unreality's truth-telling and lack of suspicion for him in the beginning makes these four more suspicious for me.

everyone: if anyone thinks I'm lying, the course of action to test it is to lynch Twoaday, and NEVER change your vote from him- so we can make this backfire on the Mafia who probably started the Bomb-lynch-bandwagon. Then if I'm wrong, I give everyone full permission to lynch me on the second day :D

unreality: I don't think we need your permission to lynch you :P

everyone: look at it this way - what if we lynch TwoaDay and he IS the bomb? Does that prove unreality is the spy? No - he could also be mafia trying to look like the spy. So having a bomb go off at today's lynch doesn't clear unreality in my eyes.

(yes, I'm still trying to resolve why mafia wouldn't want the bomb lynched.....but there might be a reason)

On the first day lynching someone is a bit like flying blind.

The more was all talk, the more chance someone reveals something.

Curious, I thought we werent supposed to reveal our roles.

CL: that's exactly why I changed the plan, so vote for me if you think I'm lying

but since I know I'm the Spy, you've just risen to high on my Mafia alert list . Watch out! :P

I don't know if I think you're lying. I'm just trying to expose all possibilities. Why does that make me suspicious?

Edited by Cherry Lane

I don't know if I think you're lying. I'm just trying to expose all possibilities. Why does that make me suspicious?

because I had already exposed said possibilities, and CHANGED MY PLAN IDEA. You quoted that post and still went along as if I hadn't changed it

edit: In other words, you were trying to implicate me for an idea that I quickly changed

the new idea is this: Forget Twoaday. He is the Bomb no matter what you think I am. So if you think I am lying, vote for me

Edited by unreality

my new suspicion level:

1. CL - possibly a Mafioso

2. Bb - need his defense still

3. Puzzlegirl - continuing to vote for me, and ignoring my questions

4. CP - thought she was GR or QA, maybe not though

edit: gave reasons for each

Unreality? No reason for me other than a thought?